[DENIED] Lucas Benton

Gideon Moretti
ECRP Forum Name: Gideon Moretti

[DENIED] Lucas Benton

Post by Gideon Moretti »

If this is for a group tour then ensure the details are filled in for every person visiting.
Names: Lucas Benton

Phone Number: (209) 433-7268

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: No

If so, please elaborate:
AVAILABILITY
Insert Answer Any time really but if I need to put a time fram 15:00 to 23:00

WHY DO YOU WISH TO GO ON A TOUR INSIDE THE SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
To get to see how the facility is ran and learn more about what it's like to work in the facility.
I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the State of San Andreas, the San Andreas Department of Corrections, their employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while inside Bolingbroke Penitentiary and which I may receive while accompanying a San Andreas Department of Corrections member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

I agree to assume all risks in being around inmates of the San Andreas Department of Corrections's and in accompanying its Correctional Officers and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.

SIGNATURE: Lucas Benton
DATE SIGNED: 02/04/2021
Kourtney LaFleur
Warden
ECRP Forum Name:

LSEMS Awards

DOC Awards

Re: Tour Application - Lucas Benton

Post by Kourtney LaFleur »

Dear Lucas Benton,

You are being contacted regarding your tour request that you sent to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. Your request has been denied due to the following reasons:
  • Tour requests are no longer posted here.
Please refer to the following:
Tour applications no longer get posted here, You will need to fill out the form below and email it to the head of Public Relations, Commander Solomon Cobb ([email protected]). From there I will conduct a background check and verify your reasoning for wanting the tour and proceed to contact you to organize a time and date via email, this should take roughly 24-48 hours.
Sincerely,
Kourtney Parrish
Senior Correctional Officer, Human Resources
San Andreas Department of Corrections

Ren Sanchez
Warden of Bolingbroke Penitentiary
San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]

Return to “Archived Tour Requests”