SADOC Tour Information & Format

Department of Corrections
Correctional Officer
ECRP Forum Name:

SADOC Tour Information & Format

Post by Department of Corrections »

SADOC Tour Program
The San Andreas Department of Corrections offers employees of other government agencies & select members of the public a chance to partake in a tour with an officer of the Public Relations Division of the San Andreas Department of Corrections to get a first-hand experience of how it's like in the field for a Correctional Officer. This is the first stepping stone for those interested in becoming a Correctional Officer and a way for other agencies to gain a deeper understanding of the inside operations of Bolingbroke Penitentiary.

In order to qualify and be permitted to participate in the public tour program of the San Andreas Department of Corrections, applicants must be clear from any felonies and serious misdemeanors for the past 3 months and must meet all requirements outlined below. If these requirements are not met, the public tour request will be denied.
Serious Misdemeanor Charges
  • GM01 - Aggravated Assault or Assault on a Government Employee
  • GM02 - Battery
  • GM03 - Possession of a Blade
  • GM07 - Possession of a Fake Operator License or ID Card
  • GM08 - Identity Theft
  • GM10 - Vigilantism
  • GM12 - Predatory Lending
  • GM13 - Giving False Information to a Police Officer
  • GM14 - Criminal Threats
  • GM16 - Animal Abuse
  • GM18 - Bribery
  • NM06 - Stalking
  • WM02 - Carrying an Unlicensed Firearm or Weapon
  • WM05 - Possession of a Firearm while Intoxicated
  • DM02 - Possession of a Controlled Substance While Armed
Once you've posted your application with the guidelines below we will conduct a background check and verify your reasoning for wanting the tour and proceed to contact you to organize a time and date via email, this should take roughly 24-48 hours.
Rules & Requirements
Civilians who are interested in getting an inside look at the San Andreas Department must meet the following requirements to partake in the Public Tour program.
  • You must be able to identify yourself with a valid ID or driver's license.
  • Must be at least 18 years of age.
  • Must understand, accept and sign the Waiver of Liability.
  • Must be mentally, physically, and emotionally stable during the tour.
  • Must have not received a felony charge in 3 months. (Non-Expired Tickets & License Suspensions is exempt from this).
  • Must not be in possession of any weapon or firearm, of any type, at the time of the tour, regardless of your permit.
  • Must be able to follow instructions given to you by the Correctional Officer in charge.
  • Must be polite and respectful to inmates and Correctional Officers during the tour.
  • Must not share any classified/sensitive information exposed to them during the tour. This includes, but is not limited to, the names of suspects, victims, witnesses; Department procedure, etc.
  • Must not assist Correctional Officers with their duties unless explicitly requested to do so.
  • Must not go within five feet of any inmate
  • Must keep your phone in your pocket for the duration of the tour and not record any voice/video or take photographs anywhere on the premises without explicit permission from SADOC Public Relations.
Apply for a Tour
To apply for a public tour please make a post here with the format below:
Title:
Tour Request - Firstname Lastname

Format:

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/XNQM1vB.png[/img]
[docsubtitle]Personal Details[/docsubtitle]
[divbox=white]
[center][size=130][b]If this is for a group tour then ensure the details are filled in for every person visiting.[/b][/size][/center]

[b]Names:[/b] First Lastname

[b]Phone Number:[/b] (209) ### - ####

[b]Have you ever been convicted of a crime?:[/b] Yes/No

[b]If so, please elaborate:[/b] 

[/divbox]

[docsubtitle]Request Details[/docsubtitle]
[divbox=white]
[b]AVAILABILITY[/b] 
Insert Answer Here

[b]WHY DO YOU WISH TO GO ON A TOUR INSIDE THE SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?[/b]
Insert Answer Here

[/divbox]
[docsubtitle]Agreement[/docsubtitle]
[divbox=white]

[divbox=#FDF8E4]I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the State of San Andreas, the San Andreas Department of Corrections, their employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while inside Bolingbroke Penitentiary and which I may receive while accompanying a San Andreas Department of Corrections member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

I agree to assume all risks in being around inmates of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and in accompanying its Correctional Officers and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.[/divbox]

[b]SIGNATURE:[/b] [i][font=Bradley Hand ITC] FIRST LASTNAME [/font][/i] (Note: Write all names if this is a group tour)
[b]DATE SIGNED:[/b] [i]MM/DD/YYYY[/i]

[/divbox]
Live View

Personal Details
If this is for a group tour then ensure the details are filled in for every person visiting.
Names: First Lastname

Phone Number: (209) ### - ####

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Yes/No

If so, please elaborate:
Request Details
AVAILABILITY
Insert Answer Here

WHY DO YOU WISH TO GO ON A TOUR INSIDE THE SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
Insert Answer Here
Agreement
I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the State of San Andreas, the San Andreas Department of Corrections, their employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while inside Bolingbroke Penitentiary and which I may receive while accompanying a San Andreas Department of Corrections member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

I agree to assume all risks in being around inmates of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and in accompanying its Correctional Officers and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.

SIGNATURE: FIRST LASTNAME (Note: Write all names if this is a group tour)
DATE SIGNED: MM/DD/YYYY
Once you have confirmation of the date and time of your tour, you should arrive at the front desk of the prison and ring the bell and request a Public Relations officer From here you will have your license checked and a quick background check ran, and you will be requested to sign the waiver of liability. You will be frisked thoroughly and any items on your person barring essentials will be taken from you and stored in a safe locker until the end of your tour.

Return to “Public Tours”