[PRESS RELEASE #24] Welcoming back Commissioner Samuel Osborn

This section contains all Press Releases made by the San Andreas State Government.
Lewis Langley
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

SASG Awards

[PRESS RELEASE #24] Welcoming back Commissioner Samuel Osborn

Post by Lewis Langley »

29 November 2020
San Andreas State Government

-
  • The San Andreas State Government is pleased to announce and welcome back Samuel Osborn to his seat on the Board of Commissioners of San Andreas. Commissioner Osborn stepped down from his seat on the 11th of September 2020 and was appointed as the second Assistant Chief of Police under Chief of Police Alex Donnelly. We are confident that Commissioner Osborn's abilities remain at an all-time high and that he will contribute greatly to what this city hall has in plans for the future.

Message from Commissioner Samuel Osborn:
    Law Enforcement has always been my passion, it has run in my family for three generations. When I first took my seat on the Board of Commissioners, I saw great potential for the City of Los Santos, however - my roots called me back and I ended up resigning from my seat to take up a position within the Los Santos Police Department again. However, the Los Santos Police Department is the greatest that it ever has been, thanks to Chief of Police Alex Donnelly, Assistant Chief of Police Elena Blake, and their staff. I quickly came to realize this when I returned for each day that I was in the department, and eventually, I came to the realization that my ability to innovate and make ideas into a reality, wouldn't be useful to the Police Department.

When Commissioner Langley contacted me, I knew that I was needed again. The Government has many plans to put in motion, and I believe that I can be a great asset to contributing to these plans, and again, making ideas into reality. I'd like to remind the people of San Andreas that I represent and work for them - and I believe that together, that we can achieve great things. I stand firm on the belief that this great state needs a proper judicial branch, and I hope that it's one of the many things that I will accomplish.

Welcome back, Commissioner Samuel Osborn.

If you want to know more about Commissioner Osborn, read:
    [PRESS RELEASE #8] Addition to the Board of Commissioners within San Andreas State Government.
    [PRESS RELEASE #5] Death of John Norman

Commissioner Sebastian Freeman

Commissioner Ramon Carter

Commissioner Lewis Langley

Return to “SASG - Press Releases”