[BANNED] Albert Sun

Post by Albert Sun »

Name: Albert Sun

Date of Birth: 10/30/1992

Phone Number: (209) 208 - 5388

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Yes
AVAILABILITY
Like right now.

WHY DO YOU WISH TO GO ON A TOUR INSIDE THE SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
I want to see the inside of SADOC :) Ren said I could, also I am re-applying and wish to be processed by NON NAKAMURA as I believe they are miss informed and think I hurt their family member therefor for them this is a conflict of interest. ALSO I have been clean for what feels like 6 months plus without no serious crime, I think its enough to show that I am a changed man.
I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the State of San Andreas, the San Andreas Department of Corrections, their employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while inside Bolingbroke Penitentiary and which I may receive while accompanying a San Andreas Department of Corrections member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

I agree to assume all risks in being around inmates of the San Andreas Department of Corrections's and in accompanying its Correctional Officers and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.

SIGNATURE: Albert Sun
DATE SIGNED: 11/17/2020
Solomon Cobb
ECRP Forum Name: Ash

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

LSEMS Awards

Re: [BANNED] Albert Sun

Post by Solomon Cobb »

Dear Albert Sun,

You are being contacted regarding your tour request that you sent to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. Your request has been denied and you are banned from re-applying to the program. The reason for this status is either due to your criminal record and/or for reason(s) mentioned below.

• The Tour information clearly states Must have a clean criminal record. (Non-Expired Tickets & License Suspensions is exempt from this).
The denial is more about your extensive criminal history and not about any assumptions being made. Also the Warden did not authorize your tour, contrary to your statements.

(( This ban is In Character only unless otherwise specified. You are free to reapply under a different character. ))

Sincerely,
Solomon Cobb
Commander of Special Divisions
San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]

Ren Sanchez
Warden of Bolingbroke Penitentiary
San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]

Return to “Archived Tour Requests”