[PRESS RELEASE #21] New Chief's of LSEMS

This section contains all Press Releases made by the San Andreas State Government.
Ramon Carter
Retired Chief of Police
ECRP Forum Name:

[PRESS RELEASE #21] New Chief's of LSEMS

Post by Ramon Carter »

22 August, 2020
San Andreas State Government

• The San Andreas State Government is pleased to announce two Chief appointments in the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services.

Following the recent request for resignation of Chief Abaddon and having Interim Chief Andrea Fallon continue the day to day operations, the San Andreas Board of Commissioners is pleased to announce the new Chief and Assistant Chief of the Los Santos Emergency Services to Chief Nicole Crawford and Assistant Chief Messiah Young. Both have extensive past service with the Department, extreme passion for the care of others, and a lot of great ideas on how to bring that care to the community. With their extensive medical knowledge, innovative ideas for the future, and dedication to the care of others, we are pleased to announce their appointment. We wish them both the best of luck taking this great Department into it's promising future.

We'd also like to thank Chief Andrea Fallon for her hard work and dedication during her tenure as the Interim Chief of the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services. Through her and her team's hard work, the LSEMS have tackled many serious issues in a short amount of time and helped keep the day to day operations going smoothly while deliberations were underway. We are truly lucky to have her servicing our community with as much dedication and resilience as she has shown with a tough position..

Personal Message from Chief of Los Santos Emergency Medical Services:
    I am incredibly grateful and honored that the Board of Commissioners have selected me for this appointment as Chief. Their vote of confidence in me for this position is immensely appreciated and I would like to extend my sincere thanks to each of them as I humbly accept my new role.

In 2019 following my graduation from Medical School and completion of my Residency and Fellowship programs, I relocated to San Andreas to start a new chapter. Quickly, I found my place working in the medical field as a proud member of the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services. Medicine has always been a focal point in my life, following me throughout the years as a passion that I hold close to the heart. During my time with LSEMS I was fortunate enough to be a part of change and development with the department - from the revision of guides available to all medics to the initial creation of the Advanced Medicine Division. Working alongside the hardworking members of divisions such as Human Resources, Field Training and the Psychology Department, to name a few, was an incredible experience, as was joining the Command Team while a Lieutenant and Assistant Director of Special Divisions. Following separation with the organization, it was always an intent to return one day. Even after parting ways, I have remained diligent at keeping up to date with my medical knowledge, always providing citizens with care when needed as well as education. It also became a venture of mine to open my own clinic and continue doing what I loved.

Upon the opening of applications for the position of Chief of LSEMS I was approached by multiple members of the community regarding returning to the department and with the backing of the fine men and women of the state I decided to reignite my flame. With this new appointment it is my goal to ensure that every single man, woman and child within this state has access to the highest level of medical care possible. My goals include expansion and education both internally and externally. It is my belief that engagement with the community is of utmost importance especially when being entrusted with maintaining your health. To accomplish these goals it is my pleasure to appoint Mr. Messiah Young as my Assistant Chief.

With that said, I would like to thank every Chief before me for their hard work as they played a large role in the establishment and growth of the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services. I would also like to thank each and every member, past and present, of the department as you have dedicated a part of your life to helping those in need. I am honored to return to my love of medicine and I will work my hardest to make everyone proud as the newest Chief of LSEMS.

Thank You,

Nicole Crawford, MD

Personal Message from Assistant Chief of EMS Messiah Young:
    "Living life is a choice, making a difference in someone else’s isn’t"

Being in the LSEMS for as long as I've been, it is an absolute honor to be appointed as the Assistant Chief.
    Feels like it was yesterday that I completed my certification and became a proud EMT-Basic. For all we know, that was many years ago.
    Pretty much, this is all I've done. This is my passion, LSEMS. From being trained to training people - it's all been a day at the job.
    Over the years, I've spent most of my time in the city dedicating it to the LSEMS. Trying to contribute the most that I could to the department, helping with every aspect of it over the years and I've absolutely loved doing so.
    I left the city solely for the purpose of seeking my masters and getting more medical experience so I could be better at what I was always so passionate about - and here I am.

I was given many opportunities, most notable of them all would be being approached by Commander Wawrzyniec and being given a chance to put my passion into a reality, given a chance to work on the Advanced Medical Division and make it a reality.

LSEMS to me has always been a family. I've spent my time in the department under many chiefs and I would like to personally thank all of them for making me a capable EMT.
    I would also like to extend a thank you to all my fellow EMTs, who work busy shifts ensuring the people of Los Santos are safe and sound.

I'd like to thank the Board of Commissioners and Chief Crawford for believing in me and giving me this chance. I will not let you down.

Thank you.

Messiah Young

The San Andreas State Government and the Board of Commissioners are looking forward to be working with both Chiefs in the future. We are confident that the citizens of San Andreas will see nothing but the best of public service moving forward.
Commissioner Sebastian Freeman

Commissioner Ramon Carter

Commissioner Samuel Osborn

Commissioner Lewis Langley

Return to “SASG - Press Releases”