[Application] Jake Ryan

Find job offers for the Los Santos City Hall in our public recruitment desk.

Moderator: [SAGOV] Human Resources Bureau

ohadzz

[Application] Jake Ryan

Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:02 am

San Andreas State Government
Human Resources Bureau

Application For Employment (INTERNSHIP)

SECTION 1 - GENERAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full Name: Jake Ryan
1.2) Gender: Male
1.3) Age: 25
1.4) Date of Birth (07/07/1995):
1.5) Place of Birth (City, State, Country): San Andreas
1.6) Nationality: American / Jewish
1.7) Contact Number: 561-1311
1.8) Home Address: Lake Vinewood Est. 1

SECTION 2 - PERSONAL HISTORY

2.1) Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanour or a felony? Yes, a misdemeanour.

2.2) Have you ever had law enforcement actions taken against any of the licenses you hold or have held in the past? No.

2.3) What is your current employment status? CEO of a respective loan company.

2.4) Have you ever previously worked for the San Andreas Government or any other government agency?
I am a former CEO of Weazel News, former Taxi driver.

SECTION 3 - YOUR QUALIFICATIONS

3.1) What experience do you have that could be valuable for work at the government?
I am a very old citizen of Los Santos, I heard and seen many people during my time here, During my time at Weazel News as a CEO, I learned how to talk and understand people better, I know what It is like to Manage a big company with a lot of employees, I know what is like to work hard, I think I have a lot of experience and knowledge regarding to how the city works, same with working on the applications to hire the top ideal Weazel News employees which gave me great transferable skills as I had lots of paperwork to fill out.
I owned many businesses in my past, and I currently own a Loan company, which that gave me experience with the business side, I know how to make a business work, and give clients the comfort and top service at all times.

3.2) What would you say is your greatest strength? And how would this benefit the State Government?
I would say I am a perfectionist, if It's regarding to work, I make sure I do everything in my ability to be done perfectly, this had been put to the test when I used to manage Weazel News, constantly trying to give the best service I could with people and advertisements, helping out with fresh employees; giving them as much knowledge as they need in order to give the top service for our citizens at Los Santos!
I feel this would be benefitial the Government as if there would be a person who would make sure to do his job correctly, quickly and with desire to satisfy those who have to deal with the agency by not having any delays as well as making sure that other employees won't have to pick up the slack that I would leave behind by not doing my job properly.

3.3) What would you say is your greatest weakness? And how do you overcome it?
My greatest weakness would to be my strvie for perfection, sometimes I other think or push too hard for perfection even in situations it may not be needed, to overcome this I analyze the situation secondly to ensure what I am doing makes sense and is necessary to the situation.

3.4) If hired please list and explain something you would like to see the State Government implement and how it would benefit the state:
One thing I'd love to see is some sort of a Workers Union, a company that would help out to the poor and those in need, I think this would be a good system if the more wealthy citizens or businesses would be able to donate some money to the Union, and the union would be able to buy trucks, bags, crates and let the new comers of Los Santos rent those things in order to start from somewhere.

3.5) Please list below the highest level of education you have completed:
Master of Business Administration (MBA)

3.6) Please provide a list of your past employment(s), and the description of the said job(s) and the date of employment(s):
Weazel News CEO | Jun/20/2018
Taxi Driver | Sep/17/2019

3.7) If any of your previous employments were terminated, please provide the reason why:
decided to resign from both Former CEO and a Taxi driver.

SECTION 4 & 5 ((OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION))

Eclipse & RolePlay
4.1) Eclipse Forum Name: Ohad
4.2) Eclipse Forum Profile Link: https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/profile/14626-ohad/
4.3) Discord name and ID: Ohad#7801
4.4) Please provide a list of ALL of your alternative characters: Dwayne Freeman
4.5) Do you have any characters, that have a senior/leadership role in a different faction? If yes, please provide the other faction name and the rank: No.
4.6) Have you ever been punished by a member of staff on this, or any other character? If yes please explain: Yes, but for my defense, that was a long time ago and I am making sure to follow by the rules as much as possible.
4.7) Please provide an unedited screenshot of the admin-logs in your Eclipse game panel (Example: https://imgur.com/4QJA10R):

IMPORTANT NOTICE: By signing below, you agree to a Criminal Background Check!
Jake Ryan. (already had a background check done by Miss. Inori Komatsu)

Return to “Recruitment Desk”