REQUESTEE DETAILS

Name: Jeremy Boggins

Date of Birth: 11/07/1998

Phone Number: 5594496

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: No
REQUEST DETAILS

AVAILABILITY
Anytime

WHY DO YOU WISH TO GO ON AN RIDE-ALONG WITH THE LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT?
It is my ultimate goal to become a police officer and so i would like to gain some on the job experience of what the job entails.
AGREEMENT
I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the State of San Andreas, the Los Santos Police Department, their employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while riding in or upon said motor vehicles and which I may receive while accompanying a Los Santos Police Department member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

I agree to assume all risks in riding in Los Santos Police Department's motor vehicles and in accompanying its officers and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.

SIGNATURE: Jeremy Boggins
DATE SIGNED: 11/07/1998
Elizabeth Sanchez

LSPD Awards for Service

Re: Ride along Request - Jeremy Boggins

Thu May 21, 2020 5:02 pm

Dear Jeremy Boggins,

We are glad to inform you that your ride-along request for the Los Santos Police Department has been accepted. We request that you print this ride-along request out and keep it with you at all times throughout any ride-alongs that you may take. We would also like to thank you for showing interest in our ride-along program, we hope that you'll meet your desires and that you'll receive the first-hand experience on what it's like being a Police Officer for the Los Santos Police Department.

This ride-along request is valid for 7 days, if you are still interested in partaking in the program after 7 days, you must send in a new request.

What should you do now?
  • Make sure that you come properly dressed for a Ride-Along, and in respect for our patrol officers, your personal hygiene should be prioritized. Refrain from using too much or very strong perfume as it may disorientate not only officers but any civilians that you make come across during the ride-along.
  • If you are a licensed firearm holder, make sure that your firearm is kept safe, locked away, in either your vehicle or at home. You may not bring your firearm with you during the ride-along.
  • Make sure that you carry not only a printed copy of this response but also some form of identification card.
  • If you are ready for a ride-along, proceed to visit our Mission Row Precinct, you can consult with the officer at the front desk or officers leaving the station on whether they're available to take you on a ride-along.

Sincerely,

Sergeant II Elizabeth Sanchez
Los Santos Police Department

Return to “Ride Along Program”