Last Name: schemo
      Date of Birth: 01/08/1979
      Place of Birth: italy
        Contact Number: 3726637
        Email Address: Jamal #7160
        Residential Address: N/A
          Height: 174 cm
          Weight: 85 kg
              Why do you want to join the San Andreas Department of Corrections?
              I wanna find something i can do, having this as my job will teach me the skills necessary to deal with different situations.
                How do you handle pressure or stressful situations?
                I put all my emotions to the side and take a breather, I never let anything get to me personally and make sure the situation is being handled properly.
                  How much time and energy do you plan on dedicating towards the department in the event you are hired?
                  i plan on putting about 7-10 hours a week and make sure everyday that im on time to the workplace.

What qualifications or traits do you possess that may be an asset to us (minimum 75 words)?
                      working at the san andreas department of corrections, is the best thing to do for me. I have great social skills in a way that no other has. For example when im pressured im very good in these situations that i wont let my emotions get to me, and make sure that everybody is safe and knowing that everyone had the right punishment they needed.another trait that i have is that im very patient. If im in the situation that i need to wait for orders or do some papers that needs to be done, i will get them done and make sure that everything is at tip top shape.
                        Please provide a short biography about yourself (minimum 100 words):
                        I am very dedicated to everything that i do, I've seen my self as a hard worker and everything that i do i make sure that all work is done and that everyone is satisfied. im always the happy guy in the work area and my number one thing is that i get along with my co-workers very well from the past jobs i have had. i also have lots of self control, meaning i know that i could be going out and having fun with some friends but i know that i have a job to do and the paperwork is due the next day.
                          Why should we hire you over anyone else (minimum 100 words)?
                          The number one reason that you should hire me over the thousands of other people is because i have such a good work habit. If u give me a task that needs to be done within the next day or even the same day i will try my hardest to make sure that everything is in check and that the tasks that had been given to me will be done. Also i am very good with other people and my social skills in general are very good, especially with inmates knowing that they aren't in the best state. I believe im the best suitable man for the job.
                              Do you have any previous military or law enforcement history? If so, elaborate:
                              no i do not
                                Have you ever worked for a government agency? If so, which one and what was your position?
                                no i have not
                                  Do you have any previous experience working as part of a team?
                                  yes, i would be in this little group and we always tried to keep the farm safe and know if everyone was ok.
                                    Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain:
                                    no i have not
                                        Name of employer: Vinny Schemo
                                        Period of employment: 26/06/2019 - 08/09/2019
                                        Position: Farmer
                                        Duties: Taking care of the crops of the farm and selling it for some cold hard cash.
                                        Reason for leaving: Wasn't having the best time, got bored and moved to something else.
                                          Period of employment: 07/02/2020 - 17/02/2020
                                          Position: i was a Hunter out in the forest.
                                          Duties: My job as a hunter is that i had to kill animals and sell their high quality meats to a where house and got some cold hard cash.
                                          Reason for leaving: I always thought that the money was good but i never liked killing animals too much, so i went and now applying for the DOC
                                              Do you possess a valid driver’s license?
                                              [x] Yes
                                              [ ] No
                                                Do you possess a valid firearms license?
                                                [x] Yes
                                                [ ] Pending
                                                [ ] No
                                                  Are you BLS certified?
                                                  [ ] Yes
                                                  [x] No
                                                    Are you capable of understanding written information clearly and acting in accordance with it?
                                                    [x] Yes
                                                    [ ] No
                                                        I, Vinny Schemo the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence, if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected, and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                                                          I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                                                          Signing date 11/02/2020

Forum name: Vinnyschemo
                                                              Discord ID: Jamal #7160
                                                              IRL age: 20
                                                              Timezone: pacific time: pst
                                                              Geographical location: bc, Canada
                                                              List of characters’ names: 1, Vinny schemo
                                                                  Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:
                                                                  no i have not
                                                                    Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?
                                                                    no i am not
                                                                      Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank
                                                                      i am not
                                                                          Can you speak, understand and write English fluently?
                                                                          yes
                                                                            Do you have any IRL experience that might be relevant?
                                                                            yes
                                                                              Do you have Team Speak 3 and Discord installed?
                                                                              yes
                                                                                Are you capable of using a microphone to speak?
                                                                                yes
                                                                                    Please explain the use of /me and provide an example:
                                                                                    /me heart punding, sweaty palms and knees shaky.
                                                                                      Please explain the use of /do and provide an example of a scenario in which you might use it:
                                                                                      /do goes through bag, would he be allowed to search the bag?
                                                                                          Please provide a picture of your /stats:
                                                                                          https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
                                                                                            Please provide a picture of your /license:
                                                                                              Please provide an unedited picture of your full admin logs:
                                                                                              https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... pse-RP.pdf
                                                                                                Last edited by vinnyschemo on Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
                                                                                                User avatar
                                                                                                Herbert Butler
                                                                                                Posts: 795
                                                                                                Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:00 am

Re: SADOC Application - Vinny Schemo

Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:37 am

Image
                                                                                                  Image
                                                                                                    Dear Applicant,

After reviewing the application submitted to us by yourself, we have made the executive decision to place your application On Hold due to the following reasons:
                                                                                                      • Need at least two previous employments listed.
                                                                                                      • ((Please provide better answers for the /me and /do questions))
                                                                                                      • ((Please input more information for "What relevant IRL experience do you have?"))
                                                                                                        Due to the concerns outlined above, we are giving you 48 hours from now to revise these issues. Failure to do so may result in the immediate denial of your application. If you require assistance or have any questions, feel free to email one of our officers with the Human Resources division at any time using the government website (( forum PM the HR officer who sent this reply )).

Sincerely,
                                                                                                        Image
                                                                                                        Herbert Butler
                                                                                                        Commander of Bolingbroke Penitentiary
                                                                                                        San Andreas Department of Corrections

Image
                                                                                                        Ren Sanchez
                                                                                                        Warden of Bolingbroke Penitentiary
                                                                                                          vinnyschemo
                                                                                                          Posts: 5
                                                                                                          Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:46 pm

[Edited] SADOC Application - Vinny Schemo

Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:13 pm

Image
                                                                                                          Image
                                                                                                            Title (Mr/Miss/Mrs): mr
                                                                                                            First Name: vinny
                                                                                                            Last Name: schemo
                                                                                                              Date of Birth: 01/08/1979
                                                                                                              Place of Birth: italy
                                                                                                                Contact Number: 3726637
                                                                                                                Email Address: Jamal #7160
                                                                                                                Residential Address: N/A
                                                                                                                  Height: 174 cm
                                                                                                                  Weight: 85 kg
                                                                                                                    Image
                                                                                                                      Why do you want to join the San Andreas Department of Corrections?
                                                                                                                      I wanna find something i can do, having this as my job will teach me the skills necessary to deal with different situations.
                                                                                                                        How do you handle pressure or stressful situations?
                                                                                                                        I put all my emotions to the side and take a breather, I never let anything get to me personally and make sure the situation is being handled properly.
                                                                                                                          How much time and energy do you plan on dedicating towards the department in the event you are hired?
                                                                                                                          i plan on putting about 7-10 hours a week and make sure everyday that im on time to the workplace.

What qualifications or traits do you possess that may be an asset to us (minimum 75 words)?
                                                                                                                              working at the san andreas department of corrections, is the best thing to do for me. I have great social skills in a way that no other has. For example when im pressured im very good in these situations that i wont let my emotions get to me, and make sure that everybody is safe and knowing that everyone had the right punishment they needed.another trait that i have is that im very patient. If im in the situation that i need to wait for orders or do some papers that needs to be done, i will get them done and make sure that everything is at tip top shape.
                                                                                                                                Please provide a short biography about yourself (minimum 100 words):
                                                                                                                                I am very dedicated to everything that i do, I've seen my self as a hard worker and everything that i do i make sure that all work is done and that everyone is satisfied. im always the happy guy in the work area and my number one thing is that i get along with my co-workers very well from the past jobs i have had. i also have lots of self control, meaning i know that i could be going out and having fun with some friends but i know that i have a job to do and the paperwork is due the next day.
                                                                                                                                  Why should we hire you over anyone else (minimum 100 words)?
                                                                                                                                  The number one reason that you should hire me over the thousands of other people is because i have such a good work habit. If u give me a task that needs to be done within the next day or even the same day i will try my hardest to make sure that everything is in check and that the tasks that had been given to me will be done. Also i am very good with other people and my social skills in general are very good, especially with inmates knowing that they aren't in the best state. I believe im the best suitable man for the job.
                                                                                                                                    Image
                                                                                                                                      Do you have any previous military or law enforcement history? If so, elaborate:
                                                                                                                                      no i do not
                                                                                                                                        Have you ever worked for a government agency? If so, which one and what was your position?
                                                                                                                                        no i have not
                                                                                                                                          Do you have any previous experience working as part of a team?
                                                                                                                                          yes, i would be in this little group and we always tried to keep the farm safe and know if everyone was ok.
                                                                                                                                            Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain:
                                                                                                                                            no i have not
                                                                                                                                              Image
                                                                                                                                                Period of employment: 26/06/2019 - 08/09/2019
                                                                                                                                                Position: Farmer
                                                                                                                                                Duties: Taking care of the crops of the farm and selling it for some cold hard cash.
                                                                                                                                                Reason for leaving: Wasn't having the best time, got bored and moved to something else.
                                                                                                                                                  Period of employment: 07/02/2020 - 17/02/2020
                                                                                                                                                  Position: i was a Hunter out in the forest.
                                                                                                                                                  Duties: My job as a hunter is that i had to kill animals and sell their high quality meats to a where house and got some cold hard cash.
                                                                                                                                                  Reason for leaving: I always thought that the money was good but i never liked killing animals too much, so i went and now applying for the DOC
                                                                                                                                                    Image
                                                                                                                                                      Do you possess a valid driver’s license?
                                                                                                                                                      [x] Yes
                                                                                                                                                      [ ] No
                                                                                                                                                        Do you possess a valid firearms license?
                                                                                                                                                        [x] Yes
                                                                                                                                                        [ ] Pending
                                                                                                                                                        [ ] No
                                                                                                                                                          Are you BLS certified?
                                                                                                                                                          [ ] Yes
                                                                                                                                                          [x] No
                                                                                                                                                            Are you capable of understanding written information clearly and acting in accordance with it?
                                                                                                                                                            [x] Yes
                                                                                                                                                            [ ] No
                                                                                                                                                              Image
                                                                                                                                                                I, Vinny Schemo the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence, if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected, and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                                                                                                                                                                  I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                                                                                                                                                                  Signing date 11/02/2020
                                                                                                                                                                    Image

Image
                                                                                                                                                                      Forum name: Vinnyschemo
                                                                                                                                                                      Discord ID: Jamal #7160
                                                                                                                                                                      IRL age: 20
                                                                                                                                                                      Timezone: pacific time: pst
                                                                                                                                                                      Geographical location: bc, Canada
                                                                                                                                                                      List of characters’ names: 1, Vinny schemo
                                                                                                                                                                          Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:
                                                                                                                                                                          no i have not
                                                                                                                                                                            Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?
                                                                                                                                                                            no i am not
                                                                                                                                                                              Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank
                                                                                                                                                                              i am not
                                                                                                                                                                                  Can you speak, understand and write English fluently?
                                                                                                                                                                                  yes
                                                                                                                                                                                    Do you have any IRL experience that might be relevant?
                                                                                                                                                                                    yes
                                                                                                                                                                                      Do you have Team Speak 3 and Discord installed?
                                                                                                                                                                                      yes
                                                                                                                                                                                        Are you capable of using a microphone to speak?
                                                                                                                                                                                        yes
                                                                                                                                                                                            Please explain the use of /me and provide an example:
                                                                                                                                                                                            /me heart punding, sweaty palms and knees shaky.
                                                                                                                                                                                              Please explain the use of /do and provide an example of a scenario in which you might use it:
                                                                                                                                                                                              /do goes through bag, would he be allowed to search the bag?
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Please provide a picture of your /stats:
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Please provide a picture of your /license:
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Please provide an unedited picture of your full admin logs:
                                                                                                                                                                                                      https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... pse-RP.pdf
                                                                                                                                                                                                        User avatar
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Herbert Butler
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Posts: 795
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:00 am

Re: [Edited] SADOC Application - Vinny Schemo

Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:16 pm

Image
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Image
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Dear Applicant,
                                                                                                                                                                                                              After further review and consideration, we would like to inform you that your application has been accepted and thus moved to the pending interview queue. You can stop by at Bolingbroke Penitentiary and ask for a Human Resources representative to conduct an interview.
                                                                                                                                                                                                              (( Forum PM ))
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Your interview will take place at the Bolingbroke Penitentiary. The address is listed below:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Bolingbroke Penitentiary
                                                                                                                                                                                                                348 S. Route 28
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Blaine County, SA 90806
                                                                                                                                                                                                                  If you have any questions regarding your application status, feel free to email one of our officers with the Human Resources division at any time using the government website (( forum PM the HR officer who sent this reply )). Your interview will be conducted shortly.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Thank you for your interest with the San Andreas Department of Corrections.

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Image
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Herbert Butler
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Deputy Warden of Bolingbroke Penitentiary

Image
                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Ren Sanchez
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      User avatar
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Dustin Withrow
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Posts: 114
                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:25 am

DOC Awards

Re: [PENDING QUIZ] SADOC Application - Vinny Schemo

Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:43 am

Image
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Image
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Dear Applicant,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            We are pleased to inform you that you have passed your interview and moved on to the next stage of our recruitment drive. The next stage of recruitment is a quiz that consists of a number of situational questions as well as some classified information you will need to fill in (( OOC questions )).
                                                                                                                                                                                                                              An officer of the Human Resources division will be in touch with you through your government email (( forum PM )). They will forward you to the quiz which you are expected to complete within 48 hours unless you make a different agreement with HR due to personal reasons (( IRL complications )).

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Image
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Dustin Withrow
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                1st Lieutenant, Human Resources
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Image
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Ren Sanchez

Return to “Pending Quiz”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests