[DENIED] Jacob Hernandes

Recruitment Desk provides future applicants with information on applying to become a Correctional Officer, including basic requirements, application forms, and FAQ pages.

Moderator: [SADOC][D] Human Resources

jacob11

[DENIED] Jacob Hernandes

Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Title (Mr): Jacob Hernandes
    First Name: Jacob
    Last Name: Hernandes
      Date of Birth: 23/11/1992
      Place of Birth: LOS SANTOS
        Contact Number: 2973223
        Email Address: none
        Residential Address: nonw
          Height: 183 cm
          Weight: 65 kg
              Why do you want to join the San Andreas Department of Corrections?
              I think i want to join San Andreas Department of Corrections because i dont like crimes and illegal things and people who do illegal things and also i want to join it because i dont have any good job and like like to server people and help against crimes and illegal things and most of time i do not thing just do useless things so i want to use that time in helping department against mistakes and other things .
                How do you handle pressure or stressful situations?
                I will Handel pressure or stressful situations gently and calmly and will try to handle its as good and soon as possible and properly
                  How much time and energy do you plan on dedicating towards the department in the event you are hired?
                  i plan to give my 85% to 90% time to the department with full energy because i do nothing much in town because i dont have much friends in town so i am free all the time.

What qualifications or traits do you possess that may be an asset to us (minimum 75 words)?
                      I have done my studies in engineering and now i have a degree of engineering but with this i also have some experience about arm forces because some of my family member were in army and they used to teach and train me about many things such as how to defend your self and how to handle problems also some times i used to go with them in taring so i know about that also
                        Please provide a short biography about yourself (minimum 100 words):
                        My name is Jacob Hernandes and i was born on 1992 in small house of LOS SANTOS i was good in sports and studies and later i complete my studies in engineering and get a proper degree after completing my studies I start playing sport and i was also one of the best player in soccer and because of being best player i used to spend time in my taring and dont think about useless thing and later i stop playing because of his friends and less training.
                          Why should we hire you over anyone else (minimum 100 words)?
                          You should hire me over anyone else because i think i am better than other to handle things and i can provide 85% to 90% of my time to the department by doing my job properly and honestly . Other thing is that i can do job when there are very less people to do job and no one is there to help people so i can do job in that time and help people who need it.
                              Do you have any previous military or law enforcement history? If so, elaborate:
                              No i dont
                                Have you ever worked for a government agency? If so, which one and what was your position?
                                NO
                                  Do you have any previous experience working as part of a team?
                                  yes i was a part of team in which we help poor people and guide them also some time we give them free car to help them in town
                                    Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain:
                                    No
                                        Name of employer: Bus Driver
                                        Period of employment: 13/01/2020 - 15/01/2020
                                        Position: Driver
                                        Duties: Drive bust to bus stops
                                        Reason for leaving: need money and want to do good thing against crimes
                                          Name of employer: Answer
                                          Period of employment: DD/MM/YYYY - DD/MM/YYYY
                                          Position: Answer
                                          Duties: Answer
                                          Reason for leaving: Answer
                                              Do you possess a valid driver’s license?
                                              [x] Yes
                                              [ ] No
                                                Do you possess a valid firearms license?
                                                [x ] Yes
                                                [ ] No
                                                  Are you BLS certified?
                                                  [ ] Yes
                                                  [x ] No
                                                    Are you capable of understanding written information clearly and acting in accordance with it?
                                                    [x ] Yes
                                                    [ ] No
                                                        I, Jacob Hernandes the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence, if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected, and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                                                          I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                                                          Signing date 15/01/2020/u]
                                                              (( Make a signature here if you don’t have one; text must be black, font size 30-40. ))
                                                                  Forum name: Jacob11
                                                                  Discord ID: HUNTER#9283
                                                                  IRL age: 18
                                                                  Timezone: (GMT+5)
                                                                  Geographical location: Pakistan
                                                                  List of characters’ names: 1. Jacob Hernandes
                                                                      Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:
                                                                      No
                                                                        Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?
                                                                        No
                                                                          Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank
                                                                          No
                                                                              Can you speak, understand and write English fluently?
                                                                              Yes
                                                                                Do you have any IRL experience that might be relevant?
                                                                                not much but i know law and rule some things that can help me in handling hard time
                                                                                  Do you have Team Speak 3 and Discord installed?
                                                                                  I have Discord
                                                                                    Are you capable of using a microphone to speak?
                                                                                    Yes
                                                                                        Please explain the use of /me and provide an example:
                                                                                        /me this command is used to describe actions your character performs
                                                                                          Please explain the use of /do and provide an example of a scenario in which you might use it:
                                                                                          /do this command is used to truthfully describe an active roleplay
                                                                                              Please provide a picture of your /stats:
                                                                                              https://imgur.com/TEJ2o5q
                                                                                                Please provide a picture of your /license:
                                                                                                https://imgur.com/TEJ2o5q
                                                                                                  Please provide an unedited picture of your full admin logs:
                                                                                                  https://imgur.com/ePoKfwE
                                                                                                    User avatar
                                                                                                    Herbert Butler
                                                                                                    Posts: 642
                                                                                                    Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:00 am

Re: Jacob Hernandes

Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:12 pm

Image
                                                                                                      Image
                                                                                                        Dear Applicant,
                                                                                                          Upon reviewing the application submitted to us by yourself, we regret to inform you that we have no choice but to deny your application to join the SADOC. Your application has therefore been archived. Due to the following reasons we were unable to accept you today:
                                                                                                            • Poor grammar and spelling throughout.
                                                                                                            • Sections under minimum word count.
                                                                                                            • Only one previous employment listed.
                                                                                                              In relation to any queries, questions or concerns, please email one of our officers with the Human Resources division using the government website (( forum PM the HR officer who sent this reply )). You can reapply in one weeks time provided the reasons for denial are able to be rectified.

Sincerely,
                                                                                                              Image
                                                                                                              Herbert Butler
                                                                                                              Commander of Bolingbroke Penitentiary
                                                                                                              San Andreas Department of Corrections

Image
                                                                                                              Ren Sanchez
                                                                                                              Warden of Bolingbroke Penitentiary
                                                                                                              San Andreas Department of Corrections

Return to “Recruitment Desk”