[Police Officer II] ((Cleetus, Walker)) Thomas Ross

Reinstatements and Transfers is an area for former LSPD Officers to apply to be reinstated into the department and also an area for law enforcement officers from other agencies seeking employment in the LSPD.
Cleetus Sanchez
Retired Police Officer

[Police Officer II] ((Cleetus, Walker)) Thomas Ross

Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:56 pm

THANK YOU FOR SHOWING INTEREST IN RETURNING TO THE LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT. IT'S IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT EACH REINSTATEMENT IS HANDLED DIFFERENTLY, AND YOU MAY BE SUBJECTED TO A RANK LOSS OR MORE. IF YOU GET OFFERED A POSITION IN OUR DEPARTMENT AGAIN, IT WILL DEPEND ON AVAILABILITY, OUR NEEDS AND HOW YOUR PERFORMANCE WAS PREVIOUSLY.

* Enter N/A for unknown or non-applicable fields
*Answer each question with honesty, a full background check will be made.
*Put effort into the questions, it can affect the outcome of your reinstatement.
*(( This is an In Character reinstatement. Inactivity removals are done with the IC reason "AWOL - Absent Without Official Leave". Any OOC information needs to be within bracket (( )) but we will not accept requests that are completely OOC unless otherwise approved. ))
1.1 Full name: Thomas Ross ((Cleetus walker/sancez))
1.2 Termination of Employment or Resignation: Transfer from VCPD to LSPD
1.3 Reason for Termination/Resignation: Having seen some of the LSPD in action during the time I had a vacation here I feel that the LSPD is more fit for me after having served for the VCPD a good long while. (( I resigned due to some personal issues with other members in the faction that now have departed))
1.4 Rank before Termination/Resignation: Police Officer II
1.5 Date of Termination/Resignation: August 20th 2019
2.1 Why should the Los Santos Police Department accept your reinstatement request and why are you reinstating?:
I believe that I will be a good fit in the departement, seeing as from my previous deployement in Vice city I believe that I will make a very good officer here in Los Santos. As from what i also have seen, the officers here in the Los Santos Police Departement are seemingly better at doing their job them my previous colleauges and I think that i will be a great asset to them and to this wonderful city. With my time in Vice City, I also became an instructor to newer cadets as I was a Field Training officer. I quite enjoyed helping and training the cadets.

2.2 What have you done since your resignation or termination ((including other factions))?:
I briefly worked at DOC (( As thomas Ross)) as a settling in job and getting to know a part of the important law system here in the city, I also have done a bit of trucking and other jobs the city offered before starting to work at DOC. (( I have mostly been playing on Cleetus Walker, he works at LSC atm and was previously in Los Zatos which, he now isn't anymore, although this now prohibits me from reinstating on that character sadly and hence why I am reinstating on this character as I do wish to rejoin. I've also worked at Weazel News and Bayview aswell as Cleetus before becoming a Zeta before being removed from there.))

2.3 Was your employment terminated?:
For DOC, Yes. VCPD, No, I resigned there to move to this city and then, when I was able too and had a good home situation to then become an officer of the Los Santos Police Departement.

2.4 If yes, please explain why you were terminated on your own terms and the events leading up to your termination:
Yes for DOC: I did not have enough time on my hands sadly to keep up with the job as I had just moved into the city and finding a place to stay and keep travelling back and forth from the city was hard and thus they decided it was best to let me go due to a lack of hours. (( I got quite crowded with school work IRL and other things sadly comming in between my rp life on the server and irl which had me take a break))
State any type of employment you conducted while you were absent from the Los Santos Police Department: Government
3.1 Name of Company/Employer: DOC
3.2 Reason for Dismissal: Inactivty
3.3 Date of Dismissal: 11/21/2019
3.4 Rank, if applicable: DOC Officer I

Comments here.
((Include updated admin log screenshots for all characters here.Image))

Cleetus C. Sanchez
Cleetus Sanchez
Retired Police Officer

Re: [Police Officer II] ((Cleetus, Walker)) Thomas Ross

Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:00 pm

(( I did not mean to post this yet as I do not have the required XP on this character, Hopefully you will not review this reinstatement yet as I don't have said required XP))
Cleetus C. Sanchez
Cleetus Sanchez
Retired Police Officer

Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:45 pm

(( character now has reached 5k! ))
Cleetus C. Sanchez
Alex Keller

LSPD Awards for Service

Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:24 pm

Los Santos Police Department

RE: Reinstatement Request — RECEIVED
"TO PROTECT AND SERVE"

• To Mr. Ross,

I am writing to you on behalf of the Los Santos Police Department. Your reinstatement application has been received and Police Command will be deliberating on it within the next 48 hours.

Please be patient in awaiting a conclusive response to your request. On average, your reinstatement request should receive a response within 48 hours, but you should allow for a further 72 hours, as this may apply in some cases.

• Sincerely,

Police Lieutenant Alex Keller
    Gangs and Narcotics Division Commanding Officer
    Investigations Bureau Command
    Los Santos Police Department

Return to “Reinstatements and Transfers”