[Application]- Remmi Patterson

Find job offers for the Los Santos City Hall in our public recruitment desk.

Moderator: [SAGOV] Human Resources Bureau

Remmi Patterson

[Application]- Remmi Patterson

Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:39 am

San Andreas State Government
Human Resources Bureau

Application For Employment (INTERNSHIP)

SECTION 1 - GENERAL INFORMATION

1.1) Full Name: Remmi Patterson
1.2) Gender: Female
1.3) Age: 25
1.4) Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): 09/20/1994
1.5) Place of Birth (City, State, Country): Suffolk, New York, USA
1.6) Nationality: American/Italian
1.7) Contact Number: 4962703
1.8) Home Address: Whispymound Dr 6, Vinewood hills, Los santos County

SECTION 2 - PERSONAL HISTORY

2.1) Have you ever been convicted of a misdemeanour (misdemeanor by the way! :) ) or a felony? No

2.2) Have you ever had law enforcement actions taken against any of the licenses you hold or have held in the past? No

2.3) What is your current employment status? Employed at Los Santos Depository

2.4) Have you ever previously worked for the San Andreas Government or any other government agency? No

SECTION 3 - YOUR QUALIFICATIONS

3.1) What experience do you have that could be valuable for work at the government? I know how to be patient with people even if they are a bit on the cranky side which is thanks to me being a cop from New York which back there I had to deal with a lot of types of people which taught me how to be very patient.

3.2) What would you say is your greatest strength? And how would this benefit the State Government?
My greatest strength is being social and outgoing. These traits would benefit the Government because I would be able to make the people happy and feel comfortable in any situation which is needed to get them wanting to come back and possibly apply for more things.
3.3) What would you say is your greatest weakness? And how do you overcome it?
My greatest weakness is that I can sometimes get annoyed easily but it wouldn't come out with a civilian around or towards them. If I had an issue I would bring it up to a higher-up to take care of it or just to hear me out on the situation.

3.4) If hired please list and explain something you would like to see the State Government implement and how it would benefit the state:
I would like to see the Government implement community service for those who have done crimes or have a lot of speeding tickets. So that way if they choose to do community service it proves that they are willing to change as well as it benefits the community.
3.5) Please list below the highest level of education you have completed:

3.6) Please provide a list of your past employment(s), and the description of the said job(s) and the date of employment(s):
NYC police department- I was an officer and went around either giving tickets, stoping hostage situations, GTA, and theft. Taco truck worker- Drove around selling tacos through town and mostly at the bank. Mail delivery-Went around delivering packages for Los Santos. ATM depository- Went around refilling the empty ATMs which was a pretty risky job at night. Sorry, I can't remember the dates.
3.7) If any of your previous employments were terminated, please provide the reason why:

SECTION 4 & 5 ((OUT-OF-CHARACTER INFORMATION))

Eclipse & RolePlay
4.1) Eclipse Forum Name: RocketInAPocket
4.2) Eclipse Forum Profile Link: https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/profile/67 ... inapocket/
4.3) Discord name and ID: Rocket#8973
4.4) Please provide a list of ALL of your alternative characters: none
4.5) Do you have any characters, that have a senior/leadership role in a different faction? If yes, please provide the other faction name and the rank: nope
4.6) Have you ever been punished by a member of staff on this, or any other character? If yes please explain:nope
4.7) Please provide an unedited screenshot of the admin-logs in your Eclipse game panel (Example: https://i.imgur.com/jM9fLI8.jpg):
https://imgur.com/a/OqjWoee
IMPORTANT NOTICE: By signing below, you agree to a Criminal Background Check!
Remmi Patterson

Return to “Recruitment Desk”