Personal Message from the Sheriff

Section for News Releases and Community Outreach.
Samuel Osborn
ECRP Forum Name:

LSPD Awards for Service

LSSD Awards

Post by Samuel Osborn »

WWW.LSSD.SAGOV.US
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
News Release
November 24, 2019
"A TRADITION OF SERVICE"
Sheriff Samuel Osborn

• Personal Message from the Sheriff
    -

• I would like to begin this release by showing the utmost gratitude to the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department, its staff and leadership. Since its foundation in July 2019, the Department now hosts 42 employees all who play a special role in the mission of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department. I could not be more grateful for the current state of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department.

My history in law enforcement is deep, and my most notable achievement is founding the Los Santos Police Department with many men and women who still serve today, some in this Department. With that being said, the time has come for me to return to my roots. Due to the recent and sudden departure of Chief of Police Mick Reefer, I have been requested by the Board of Commissioners, San Andreas State Government, and Assistant Chief Alex Donnelly to return to my old position, and assist with leading the Los Santos Police Department.

With that being said, Undersheriff John Wallace will continue the reign as the Sheriff of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department, and I am more than confident that Sheriff Wallace will continue the legacy of the Department. Sheriff Wallace has been with the Sheriff's Department since its foundation, he started under the late Sheriff John Norman and has remained in his position since then. He has, together with other employees of Sheriff's Executive Staff and Command, created this Department to what it is today.

I would also like to thank the communities surrounding Los Santos County, for the warm welcome and respect that has been shown to the Department and me, since I was appointed after the late Sheriff's death.

As a final note, I am also confident that the relations between the Los Santos Police Department, the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department and the communities surrounding them, will improve and become better than ever. Sheriff Wallace and I share the same goals for this state, and we will work together to ensure that no matter where you are in San Andreas, should you always feel safe and protected.
###
  • For Information, Contact:

Assistant Sheriff James Jurrick
    (909) 240-6368 — [email protected]

Sheriff's Information Division
    Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
    Procopio Promenade 1, Paleto Bay
    Los Santos, SA, 909

Return to “News Room”