SADOC Recruitment [OPEN] : READ BEFORE APPLYING

Recruitment Desk provides future applicants with information on applying to become a Correctional Officer, including basic requirements, application forms, and FAQ pages.
Department of Corrections
ECRP Forum Name:

SADOC Recruitment [OPEN] : READ BEFORE APPLYING

Post by Department of Corrections »

! Message from: Human Resources Command
Recruitment for the San Andreas Department of Corrections is open as of 31/OCT/2021. Please see below on how to apply.
Information
The San Andreas Department of Corrections mission is to protect the state of San Andreas by confining offenders in controlled environments that are safe, humane, cost-efficient, and appropriately secure. To also provide self-improvement opportunities to assist rehabilitating offenders in becoming law-abiding citizens. We aim to expand our department via frequent hiring's, we aim to find the best candidates to train.
    Duties
    As a San Andreas Department of Corrections Officer, you will be sworn in to protect the State of San Andreas by confining offenders and helping them rehabilitate in becoming law-abiding citizens. You will help intake offenders from Law Enforcement Agencies, ensure the security of the SADOC, and will also help keep the State of San Andreas safe.
      Salary
      When you begin your academy you will start being paid the base salary, a new hire earns $5,800 per hour with opportunities for that to increase up to $8,000 as you take on more responsibility and rise through the ranks throughout your career. There is also the potential for performance bonuses each month if you go above and beyond other officers.
        ((Is your website username not the same as your In-Character name? It should be. Request a name change here.))
        Requirements to join the San Andreas Department of Corrections
          • ((Must have an Out of Character age of 16 years old))
        • Citizenship/Residency: Must be an American Citizen at the time of submitting an application, and have been a resident of San Andreas for no less than 12 months.
          • (( Must have over 5,000 XP on any character. ))
        • Criminal History: If you have a firearm license ( B or C license ) you are allowed to apply for the SADOC with previous misdemeanors and felonies. Be advised that some serious charges are still being dealt case to case, or can be a reason to get denied.
        • Multiple Employments: You may not be a member of LSPD or LSSD at the time of hiring, as these are full-time positions. You may have a part-time position while working at the SADOC.
        • Mental/Physical Fitness: As a Corrections Officer, you must be able to maintain good mental and physical fitness. You will be tested on this during our hiring process.
          • ((As a faction, we hold a high RP standard, we will help you of course, if you're new but you must want to learn and grow))
        • Additional Requirements:
          • You are required to fill out an application online, you must have access to a computer and be able to use it.
          • You are required to pass an extensive background check, where your criminal record, previous employment, traffic violations, and any affiliation you may have had in the past will be checked.
          • (( Must be able to dedicate at least 5 on-duty hours a week ))
          • (( Must have a clean admin record for the past 30 days, this is also handled on a case by case basis ))
        Recruitment Process for Becoming a Correctional Officer

Step 1: Application Stage

You will submit an application here, online. Once an application is submitted SADOC Human Resources will review the application and cross-check the answers with our selection criteria. During your application phase, a Human Resources Representative will complete a background check, to ensure you meet our criteria. It may take up to 72 hours for a Human Resources Representative to get back to you on your application.
        Step 2: Interview Stage

If you made it past our application phase then you will be moved on to our Interview Stage. During this, you will come down to Bolingbroke Penitentiary, and a Human Resources Representative will conduct an interview with you. As this is an Interview, make sure you wear something nice and are ready to answer questions about yourself.
        Step 3: Physical Fitness Test

If you pass your quiz, then you will be ready to complete your Physical Fitness Test. You will meet a Human Resources Representative at Bolingbroke Penitentiary, and they will take you to our training course to ensure you are physically fit for duty. Please make sure you bring comfortable clothing that won't impede your ability to complete these activities. ((The Physical Fitness Phase is mainly an RP Test, ensuring you know how to properly use /me and /do))
        Step 4: Academy Stage

At this point, you are getting close to becoming a Corrections Officer. In this stage, you will be scheduled for an Academy at Bolingbroke Penitentiary, and you will learn how to be a successful Corrections Officer. You will be taught all the procedures of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and you will also be able to have a tour of our facility. Our Academies take around 8 hours ((2 Hours OOC, not including exam)). Before attending the SADOC Academy, ensure you bring a pen and paper, as you will be tested on everything you are taught. And don't worry, you're able to use notes you take on our exam.
        (( OOC Corruption ))
        As an member of SADOC you have the ability to apply for OOC corruption. This will allow you to become a corrupt guard which opens up a lot of possible avenues for roleplay.
        If you conduct criminal activity on or off duty on your DOC character with corruption permission and are found out even OOCly, you will be removed from the faction.
        So what if you want to roleplay being a corrupt guard or do criminal activities off duty? Doing things like smuggling items or weapons to inmates, or being excessively forceful or to inmates behind closed doors or whatever other RP that you're not allowed to do as a regular officer even just street racing or even cooking drugs off duty? OOC Corruption is a process we have in place at the DOC where you can apply to the Warden for permission to do activities that are usually against DOC policies. This would mean you can roleplay being a corrupt officer within the bounds of the server rules of course. The caveat of this is that if you are caught ICly doing these with OOC permission then you would risk IC consequences such as being fired.
        You don't need to be doing the crimes for it to be considered corruption. If you are close with someone who is a criminal (like a lover or wife) and you fail to report them to the police, assist them in crimes or even just give them preferential treatment in prison.
        Corruption can be different levels for example minor things like stealing inmates gps from processing, or major things like smuggling in weapons. Either way, you require OOC permission from the Warden for this and you need a good RP reason for your character to do such things.
        Reach out to the Warden over discord, Chunder#6018, if you want to inquire further if this RP interests you.
        Application Format
        If you have a clean record or no serious misdemeanors, use the template below to apply.

Title:
        SADOC Application - Firstname Lastname

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/c4khn0u.png[/img]
          [docsubtitle]Personal Information[/docsubtitle]
          [divbox=white]
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Title (Mr/Miss/Mrs):[/b] Answer
          [b]First Name:[/b] Answer
          [b]Last Name:[/b] Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Date of Birth:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY
          [b]Place of Birth:[/b] Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Contact Number:[/b] XXX-XXXX
          [b]Residential Address:[/b] Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Height:[/b] XXX cm
          [b]Weight:[/b] XX kg
          [ol][/ol]
          [/divbox]
          [docsubtitle]Traits & Motivations[/docsubtitle]
          [ol][/ol]
          [divbox=white]
          [b]Please provide a short biography about yourself (minimum 100 words):[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]How much time and energy do you plan on dedicating towards the department in the event you are hired?[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Why do you want to join the San Andreas Department of Corrections, and why should we hire you over other applicants? (minimum 125 words)[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]How do you handle pressure or stressful situations?[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]What qualifications or traits do you possess that may be an asset to us (Minimum 75 words)?[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [/divbox]
          [docsubtitle]Past Experiences[/docsubtitle]
          [divbox=white]
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Do you have any previous military or law enforcement history? If so, elaborate:[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Have you ever worked for a government agency? If so, which ones and what was your position?[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Do you have any previous experience working as part of a team?[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain:[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [/divbox]
          [docsubtitle]Past Employment[/docsubtitle]
          [divbox=white]
          [i]At least 2 past employment is required[/i]
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Name of employer:[/b] Answer
          [b]Period of employment:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY - DD/MM/YYYY
          [b]Position:[/b] Answer
          [b]Duties:[/b] Answer
          [b]Reason for leaving:[/b] Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [ol][/ol]
          [/divbox]
          [docsubtitle]Licences & Permits[/docsubtitle]
          [divbox=white]
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Do you possess a valid driver’s license?
          [ ] Yes
          [ ] No
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Do you possess a valid firearms license?
          [ ] Yes
          [ ] Pending
          [ ] No
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Are you BLS certified?
          [ ] Yes
          [ ] No
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Are you capable of understanding written information clearly and acting in accordance with it?
          [ ] Yes
          [ ] No
          [ol][/ol]
          [/divbox]
          [docsubtitle]Declaration[/docsubtitle]
          [divbox=white]
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]I, [i]FULL NAME[/i] the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
          [size=200][i][font=Bradley Hand ITC] FULL NAME [/font][/i][/size]
          Signing date [u]DD/MM/YYYY[/u]
          [ol][/ol]
          [/divbox]
          [docsubtitle](( OOC Section ))[/docsubtitle]
          [divbox=white]
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Forum name:[/b] Answer
          [b]Discord ID:[/b] Answer
          [b]IRL age:[/b] Answer
          [b]Timezone:[/b] Answer
          [b]Geographical location:[/b] Answer
          [b]List of characters’ names:[/b] Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [/divbox][divbox=white]
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [/divbox][divbox=white]
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Can you speak, understand and write English fluently?[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Do you have any IRL experience that might be relevant? If so, please explain.[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Do you have Team Speak 3 and Discord installed?[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Are you capable of using a microphone to speak?[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [/divbox][divbox=white]
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Please explain the use of /me and provide an example:[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Please explain the use of /do and provide an example of a scenario in which you might use it:[/b]
          Answer
          [ol][/ol]
          [/divbox][divbox=white]
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Please provide a picture of your /stats:[/b]
          Link
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Please provide a picture of your /license:[/b]
          Link
          [ol][/ol]
          [b]Please provide an unedited picture of your character list and admin logs:[/b]
          Link
          [ol][/ol]
          [/divbox]
          [docfooter][/docfooter]

Example Application - Preview
          Personal Information
            Title (Mr/Miss/Mrs): Answer
            First Name: Answer
            Last Name: Answer
              Date of Birth: DD/MM/YYYY
              Place of Birth: Answer
                Contact Number: XXX-XXXX
                Residential Address: Answer
                  Height: XXX cm
                  Weight: XX kg
                    Traits & Motivations
                      Please provide a short biography about yourself (minimum 100 words):
                      Answer
                        How much time and energy do you plan on dedicating towards the department in the event you are hired?
                        Answer
                          Why do you want to join the San Andreas Department of Corrections, and why should we hire you over other applicants? (minimum 125 words)
                          Answer
                            How do you handle pressure or stressful situations?
                            Answer
                                What qualifications or traits do you possess that may be an asset to us (Minimum 75 words)?
                                Answer
                                  Past Experiences
                                    Do you have any previous military or law enforcement history? If so, elaborate:
                                    Answer
                                      Have you ever worked for a government agency? If so, which ones and what was your position?
                                      Answer
                                        Do you have any previous experience working as part of a team?
                                        Answer
                                          Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain:
                                          Answer
                                            Past Employment
                                            At least 2 past employment is required
                                              Name of employer: Answer
                                              Period of employment: DD/MM/YYYY - DD/MM/YYYY
                                              Position: Answer
                                              Duties: Answer
                                              Reason for leaving: Answer
                                                  Licences & Permits
                                                    Do you possess a valid driver’s license?
                                                    [ ] Yes
                                                    [ ] No
                                                      Do you possess a valid firearms license?
                                                      [ ] Yes
                                                      [ ] Pending
                                                      [ ] No
                                                        Are you BLS certified?
                                                        [ ] Yes
                                                        [ ] No
                                                          Are you capable of understanding written information clearly and acting in accordance with it?
                                                          [ ] Yes
                                                          [ ] No
                                                            Declaration
                                                              I, FULL NAME the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                                                                I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                                                                FULL NAME
                                                                Signing date DD/MM/YYYY
                                                                  (( OOC Section ))
                                                                    Forum name: Answer
                                                                    Discord ID: Answer
                                                                    IRL age: Answer
                                                                    Timezone: Answer
                                                                    Geographical location: Answer
                                                                    List of characters’ names: Answer
                                                                        Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:
                                                                        Answer
                                                                          Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?
                                                                          Answer
                                                                            Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank
                                                                            Answer
                                                                                Can you speak, understand and write English fluently?
                                                                                Answer
                                                                                  Do you have any IRL experience that might be relevant? If so, please explain.
                                                                                  Answer
                                                                                    Do you have Team Speak 3 and Discord installed?
                                                                                    Answer
                                                                                      Are you capable of using a microphone to speak?
                                                                                      Answer
                                                                                          Please explain the use of /me and provide an example:
                                                                                          Answer
                                                                                            Please explain the use of /do and provide an example of a scenario in which you might use it:
                                                                                            Answer
                                                                                                Please provide a picture of your /stats:
                                                                                                Link
                                                                                                  Please provide a picture of your /license:
                                                                                                  Link
                                                                                                    Please provide an unedited picture of your character list and admin logs:
                                                                                                    Link
                                                                                                      Image
                                                                                                      Ex-Felon Application Format
                                                                                                      If you have serious misdemeanors or felonies on your record, use the template below to apply.

Title:
                                                                                                      Ex-Felon SADOC Application - Firstname Lastname

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/c4khn0u.png[/img]
                                                                                                        [docsubtitle]Personal Information[/docsubtitle]
                                                                                                        [divbox=white]
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Title (Mr/Miss/Mrs):[/b] Answer
                                                                                                        [b]First Name:[/b] Answer
                                                                                                        [b]Last Name:[/b] Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Date of Birth:[/b] DD/MM/YYYY
                                                                                                        [b]Place of Birth:[/b] Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Contact Number:[/b] XXX-XXXX
                                                                                                        [b]Residential Address:[/b] Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Height:[/b] XXX cm
                                                                                                        [b]Weight:[/b] XX kg
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [/divbox]
                                                                                                        [docsubtitle]Traits & Motivations[/docsubtitle]
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [divbox=white]
                                                                                                        [b]Please provide a short biography about yourself (minimum 100 words):[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]How much time and energy do you plan on dedicating towards the department in the event you are hired?[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Why do you want to join the San Andreas Department of Corrections, and why should we hire you over other applicants? (minimum 125 words)[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]How do you handle pressure or stressful situations?[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]What qualifications or traits do you possess that may be an asset to us (Minimum 75 words)?[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]What have you learned and changed about yourself since being charged with a felony (Minimum 100 words)?[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [/divbox]
                                                                                                        [docsubtitle]Past Experiences[/docsubtitle]
                                                                                                        [divbox=white]
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Do you have any previous military or law enforcement history? If so, elaborate:[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Prior to your charges did you ever work for a government agency? If so, which ones and what was your position?[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Do you have any previous experience working as part of a team?[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]What felony charges have you received, and what where the circumstances regarding it?[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Were you ever in a criminal organization? If so, what was your involvement within it?[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [/divbox]
                                                                                                        [docsubtitle]Past Employment[/docsubtitle]
                                                                                                        [divbox=white]
                                                                                                        [i]At least 2 past employment is required[/i]
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [/divbox]
                                                                                                        [docsubtitle]Licences & Permits[/docsubtitle]
                                                                                                        [divbox=white]
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Do you possess a valid driver’s license?
                                                                                                        [ ] Yes
                                                                                                        [ ] No
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Do you possess a valid firearms license?
                                                                                                        [ ] Yes
                                                                                                        [ ] Pending
                                                                                                        [ ] No
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Are you BLS certified?
                                                                                                        [ ] Yes
                                                                                                        [ ] No
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Are you capable of understanding written information clearly and acting in accordance with it?
                                                                                                        [ ] Yes
                                                                                                        [ ] No
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [/divbox]
                                                                                                        [docsubtitle]Declaration[/docsubtitle]
                                                                                                        [divbox=white]
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]I, [i]FULL NAME[/i] the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                                                                                                        [size=200][i][font=Bradley Hand ITC] FULL NAME [/font][/i][/size]
                                                                                                        Signing date [u]DD/MM/YYYY[/u]
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [/divbox]
                                                                                                        [docsubtitle](( OOC Section ))[/docsubtitle]
                                                                                                        [divbox=white]
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Forum name:[/b] Answer
                                                                                                        [b]Discord ID:[/b] Answer
                                                                                                        [b]IRL age:[/b] Answer
                                                                                                        [b]Timezone:[/b] Answer
                                                                                                        [b]Geographical location:[/b] Answer
                                                                                                        [b]List of characters’ names:[/b] Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [/divbox][divbox=white]
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [/divbox][divbox=white]
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Can you speak, understand and write English fluently?[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Do you have any IRL experience that might be relevant? If so, please explain.[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Do you have Team Speak 3 and Discord installed?[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Are you capable of using a microphone to speak?[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [/divbox][divbox=white]
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Please explain the use of /me and provide an example:[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Please explain the use of /do and provide an example of a scenario in which you might use it:[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Please explain OOC Corruption and provide an example of it:[/b]
                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [/divbox][divbox=white]
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Please provide a picture of your /stats:[/b]
                                                                                                        Link
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Please provide a picture of your /license:[/b]
                                                                                                        Link
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [b]Please provide an unedited picture of your character list and admin logs:[/b]
                                                                                                        Link
                                                                                                        [ol][/ol]
                                                                                                        [/divbox]
                                                                                                        [docfooter][/docfooter]

Example Ex-Felon Application - Preview
                                                                                                        Image
                                                                                                        Personal Information
                                                                                                          Title (Mr/Miss/Mrs): Answer
                                                                                                          First Name: Answer
                                                                                                          Last Name: Answer
                                                                                                            Date of Birth: DD/MM/YYYY
                                                                                                            Place of Birth: Answer
                                                                                                              Contact Number: XXX-XXXX
                                                                                                              Residential Address: Answer
                                                                                                                Height: XXX cm
                                                                                                                Weight: XX kg
                                                                                                                  Traits & Motivations
                                                                                                                    Please provide a short biography about yourself (minimum 100 words):
                                                                                                                    Answer
                                                                                                                      How much time and energy do you plan on dedicating towards the department in the event you are hired?
                                                                                                                      Answer
                                                                                                                        Why do you want to join the San Andreas Department of Corrections, and why should we hire you over other applicants? (minimum 125 words)
                                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                                          How do you handle pressure or stressful situations?
                                                                                                                          Answer
                                                                                                                              What qualifications or traits do you possess that may be an asset to us (Minimum 75 words)?
                                                                                                                              Answer
                                                                                                                                What have you learned and changed about yourself since being charged with a felony (Minimum 100 words)?
                                                                                                                                Answer
                                                                                                                                  Past Experiences
                                                                                                                                    Do you have any previous military or law enforcement history? If so, elaborate:
                                                                                                                                    Answer
                                                                                                                                      Prior to your charges did you ever work for a government agency? If so, which ones and what was your position?
                                                                                                                                      Answer
                                                                                                                                        Do you have any previous experience working as part of a team?
                                                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                                                          What felony charges have you received, and what were the circumstances regarding it?
                                                                                                                                          Answer
                                                                                                                                            Were you ever in a criminal organization? If so, what was your involvement within it?
                                                                                                                                            Answer
                                                                                                                                              Past Employment
                                                                                                                                              At least 2 past employment is required
                                                                                                                                                    Licences & Permits
                                                                                                                                                      Do you possess a valid driver’s license?
                                                                                                                                                      [ ] Yes
                                                                                                                                                      [ ] No
                                                                                                                                                        Do you possess a valid firearms license?
                                                                                                                                                        [ ] Yes
                                                                                                                                                        [ ] Pending
                                                                                                                                                        [ ] No
                                                                                                                                                          Are you BLS certified?
                                                                                                                                                          [ ] Yes
                                                                                                                                                          [ ] No
                                                                                                                                                            Are you capable of understanding written information clearly and acting in accordance with it?
                                                                                                                                                            [ ] Yes
                                                                                                                                                            [ ] No
                                                                                                                                                              Declaration
                                                                                                                                                                I, FULL NAME the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                                                                                                                                                                  I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                                                                                                                                                                  FULL NAME
                                                                                                                                                                  Signing date DD/MM/YYYY
                                                                                                                                                                    (( OOC Section ))
                                                                                                                                                                      Forum name: Answer
                                                                                                                                                                      Discord ID: Answer
                                                                                                                                                                      IRL age: Answer
                                                                                                                                                                      Timezone: Answer
                                                                                                                                                                      Geographical location: Answer
                                                                                                                                                                      List of characters’ names: Answer
                                                                                                                                                                          Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:
                                                                                                                                                                          Answer
                                                                                                                                                                            Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?
                                                                                                                                                                            Answer
                                                                                                                                                                              Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank
                                                                                                                                                                              Answer
                                                                                                                                                                                  Can you speak, understand and write English fluently?
                                                                                                                                                                                  Answer
                                                                                                                                                                                    Do you have any IRL experience that might be relevant? If so, please explain.
                                                                                                                                                                                    Answer
                                                                                                                                                                                      Do you have Team Speak 3 and Discord installed?
                                                                                                                                                                                      Answer
                                                                                                                                                                                        Are you capable of using a microphone to speak?
                                                                                                                                                                                        Answer
                                                                                                                                                                                            Please explain the use of /me and provide an example:
                                                                                                                                                                                            Answer
                                                                                                                                                                                              Please explain the use of /do and provide an example of a scenario in which you might use it:
                                                                                                                                                                                              Answer
                                                                                                                                                                                                Please explain OOC Corruption and provide an example of it:
                                                                                                                                                                                                Answer
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Please provide a picture of your /stats:
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Link
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Please provide a picture of your /license:
                                                                                                                                                                                                      Link
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Please provide an unedited picture of your character list and admin logs:
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Link
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Image
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Before applying please ensure that you meet our selection criteria that can be found at the top of this page and use the correct format in your application. Once you are ready to apply post your application in here.
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Image
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Locked

Return to “Recruitment Desk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests