Information & Format [Status: Open]

In this section, you can find public information pertaining to the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department's Ride-Along Program. This is managed by Corporals and above.
John Wallace
Undersheriff
ECRP Forum Name:

LSSD Awards

Information & Format [Status: Open]

Post by John Wallace »

LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT'S RIDE-ALONG PROGRAM

The Los Santos County Sheriff's Department offers civilians and employees of other government agencies a chance to ride-along with a deputy of the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department to get a first-hand experience of how it's like in the field for a deputy. This is the first stepping stone for those interested in becoming a Law Enforcement Officer.

In order to qualify for our ride-along program, you must meet all of the requirements below. If you fail to meet the requirements, your ride-along request will be denied. Depending on what requirement isn't met, you may either be temporary or permanently banned from joining this program.

After that your request has been approved, it'll remain active for 7 days. After the 7th day, your ride-along request will be closed and you will need to send in a new one in if you wish to partake in more sessions.

If you are an academy student, you do not have to apply for a ride-along. Simply show up to the station and request one.
-
RULES & REQUIREMENTS

• You must be able to identify yourself with a valid ID or driver's license.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must understand, accept and sign the Waiver of Liability.
• Must be mentally, physically, and emotionally stable during the ride-along.
• Must not have felony or serious misdemeanor charges on record.
• Must not be in possession of any firearm of any type at the time of the ride-along, regardless of your permit.
• Must be able to follow instructions given to you by your deputy in charge.
• Must be polite and respectful to Deputies and civilians during the ridealong.
• Must not share any classified/sensitive information exposed to them during the ridealong. This includes, but is not limited to, the names of suspects, victims, witnesses; Department procedure, etc.
• Must not assist Deputies with their duties unless explicitly requested to do so.

-
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Once your request has been sent to our department, a Master Deputy or above will review your request and handle it accordingly. If your request has been accepted, you must make your way to our station at Paleto Bay and find Deputy Sheriff II to conduct your ride-along.

It's important to remember that you must bring some form of ID with you so that the deputy can identify you. You must also remember that you may never bring a licensed firearm to your ride-along session. You must also be prepared mentally and physically for the challenges that you may face together with your deputy. And most importantly, follow instructions given by the deputy in charge!

(( If you have access to the ECRP teamspeak server you may join TAC channels for the duration of your ridealong only. You are not allowed to stream/record your gameplay if you do so. ))

-
REQUEST FORM

REQUESTEE DETAILS

Name: First Lastname

Date of Birth: MM/DD/YYYY

Phone Number: (209) ### - ####

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: Yes/No
REQUEST DETAILS

AVAILABILITY
Insert Answer Here

WHY DO YOU WISH TO GO ON AN RIDE-ALONG WITH THE LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT?
Insert Answer Here
AGREEMENT
I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the State of San Andreas, the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department, their employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while riding in or upon said motor vehicles and which I may receive while accompanying a Los Santos County Sheriff's Department member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

I agree to assume all risks in riding in Los Santos County Sheriff's Department's motor vehicles and in accompanying its deputies and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.

SIGNATURE: FIRST LASTNAME
DATE SIGNED: MM/DD/YYYY
(( Make a new thread in this section with the title First Lastname using the correct code below. ))

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/aKslsN7.png[/img]
[divbox=white]
[size=150][b]REQUESTEE DETAILS[/b][/size]

[b]Name:[/b] First Lastname

[b]Date of Birth:[/b] MM/DD/YYYY

[b]Phone Number:[/b] (209) ### - ####

[b]Have you ever been convicted of a crime?:[/b] Yes/No

[/divbox]

[divbox=white]
[size=150][b]REQUEST DETAILS[/b][/size]

[b]AVAILABILITY[/b] 
Insert Answer Here

[b]WHY DO YOU WISH TO GO ON AN RIDE-ALONG WITH THE LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT?[/b]
Insert Answer Here

[/divbox]

[divbox=white]
[size=150][b]AGREEMENT[/b][/size]

[divbox=#FDF8E4]I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the State of San Andreas, the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department, their employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while riding in or upon said motor vehicles and which I may receive while accompanying a Los Santos County Sheriff's Department member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

I agree to assume all risks in riding in Los Santos County Sheriff's Department's motor vehicles and in accompanying its deputies and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.[/divbox]

[b]SIGNATURE:[/b] [i][font=Bradley Hand ITC] FIRST LASTNAME [/font][/i]
[b]DATE SIGNED:[/b] [i]MM/DD/YYYY[/i]

[/divbox]

Return to “Sheriff's Ride-Along Program”