Petition for Judicial Review - Executive authority.

Jerry Brooks
ECRP Forum Name: AtlasOLimbo

DOC Awards

Petition for Judicial Review - Executive authority.

Post by Jerry Brooks »

Members of the court,

It is with my full hearted disappointment that I attest to you this petition as is my right as a citizen of the state.
Ms. Whitehorse has provided a disappointing, corrupted response to the self-initiated petition, and flagrantly attempts to manipulate the situation to her own benefit.

0. Truthfulness
Let it be known that everything I write here, I write with the full extent of my BAR license and clean record on the line. I do understand that Contempt of Court may be issued in times of falsehood. The facts written here are not false, and I do believe this truly.

1. Lack of accountability.

The Executive Branch has once again, shown zero interest in submitting themselves for any form of accountability. I may personally attest that Lewis Langley did actively threaten DOC personnel, issue charges directly against Herrmann Wolff with zero Judicial oversight, and consistently abuse his authority in disgusting overreach. Any form of government accountability, such as the Office of Inspector General has fallen flat and simply been used as a vessel to abuse authority. Arnold Rimmer did have sex with a woman while on duty, and high-ranking government officials are fully aware of this. Emily Whitehorse had promised a public review of the Judicial Branch by end of last year, and seems to opt for sandbox arguments instead.

I petition the Judicial Branch to review the constitution and its relation to the wellbeing of the people, and the overall structure of the government. Not only that, I petition that charges be issued. I understand the Branch may be fearful to do so, but individuals must justify their immunity was used within the confines of their duty. Threatening my friends, people I'd consider family is NOT a justified use of your immunity, Governor.

2. Rule via suppression and fear.
In my discussions with Warden Kourtney LaFleur she has openly admitted and attested that the only reason DOC does not make a stance against the government's repulsive oppression of not only her department and the citizenship, is that she is under the direct belief that she and anyone involved would be ousted and replaced.

And her reason for this is obvious. The treatment of Herrmann Wolf was the government putting a whistleblower on for display and to show the world what happens when you choose to retaliate. The government, specifically Mr. Langley actively intervened in the Felon Reformation Program Wolf efforts, even telling us as for his recent application to go as far as to not respond until 'he (Langley)'s decided'. Among many other examples, it is my firm belief that Langley frequently misuses his position and its abilities for personal gain.

I once again petition the Judicial Branch to use every tool in their arsenal to protect whistleblowers and intervene against government overreach.

3. Misplaced interests.
In the now complete lack of democratically elected officials, who is to represent the individual? No. This was never the intent. The Executive branch acts with their own interests at heart, as Governor Langley has made apparent and now Chief of Staff Whitehorse.

I petition that the shutdown of the LRC is unconstitutional and leaves the citizenship in a dangerous position where once again, no democratically elected individuals are eligible to fight for the so little freedoms we have come to enjoy.

4. First world and us.
I must thank Chief of Staff Whitehorse for her mention of "first world nations" and how they wouldn't allow this or that. I will cite a list of democratic nations, by which its literal definition, the State of San Andreas is not. This list is based off the following; https://www.eiu.com/n/campaigns/democracy-index-2023/ The Economist places these with a "Democracy index" so I will list from highest to lowest, and then compare us to the lowest example under "flawed democracy".
  1. Norway
  2. New Zealand
  3. Iceland
  4. Sweden
  5. Finland
  6. Denmark
  7. Ireland
  8. Switzerland
  9. Netherlands
  10. Taiwan
  11. Luxembourg
  12. Germany
  13. Canada
  14. Uruguay
  15. Australia
  16. Japan
  17. Costa Rica
  18. Austria
  19. United Kingdom
  20. Greece
  21. Mauritius
  22. South Korea
  23. France
  24. Spain
  25. Chile
  26. Czech Republic
  27. Estonia
  28. Malta
  29. United States
  30. Israel
  31. Portugal
  32. Slovenia
  33. Botswana
  34. Italy
  35. Cape Verde
  36. Belgium
  37. Cyprus
  38. Latvia
  39. Lithuania
  40. Malaysia
  41. Poland
  42. India
  43. Trinidad and Tobago
  44. Slovakia
  45. Jamaica
  46. East Timor
  47. South Africa
  48. Panama
  49. Suriname
  50. Hungary
  51. Brazil
  52. Montenegro
  53. Philippines
  54. Argentina
  55. Colombia
  56. Indonesia
  57. Namibia
  58. Croatia
  59. Mongolia
  60. Romania
  61. Dominican Republic
  62. Bulgaria
  63. Thailand
  64. Serbia
  65. Ghana
  66. Albania
  67. Guyana
  68. Moldova
  69. Singapore
  70. Sri Lanka
  71. Lesotho
  72. North Macedonia
  73. Papua New Guinea
  74. Paraguay
Paraguay, recently meeting the bare minimum to be considered a 'flawed democracy' has elections for the head of state and all senate members. We do not meet the BARE minimum to be considered a democracy, so we and the executive branch should not call the Republic of San Andreas one.

I petition the Branch to review this and officially determine whether we are a democracy, if not, what type of government we are.

5. Executive branch issuing of charges
The Executive Branch should not be able to issue charges on their own accord, as Ms. Whitehorse would say this does not occur in ANY first world country. But, it seems they choose to pick and choose when to implement first world policies.

I petition that the Executive branch be permanently barred from issuing charges and should file a criminal complaint like any other agency.

6. The rights of the people.
Exercise your first amendment right people.

"The House shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, but the state may impose reasonable limits to this freedom for public safety; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the Press; or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

I petition that the government has infringed this right flagrantly.
ImageSenior Correctional Officer (("Round 3")) Jerry Brooks
Assistant Head of CMT | CFT Instructor | CERT Operative

Return to “SAJB - Supreme Court”