[JUICE STAND LEASE REQUEST] Hope Kant

Post by Hope Kant »

1. GENERAL INFORMATION
  • First and Lastname: Hope Kant
    Phone Number: 5059925
    Email: [email protected]
    Home Address: 103 Tinsel Towers
2. BUSINESS PLAN INFORMATION
  • What are your plans for the business? (Minimum 200 words)
    I believe a property like this is unique. It allows for multiple different business opportunities that have not happened within the state of San Andreas. While there may not be events that occur regularly and the pier may not be used as much, I believe that leaves room for a new hangout area to develop. I believe this Juice Stand could be used as a place to open when there doesn’t seem to be much else going on in the city. It would be a fun way for people to eat, drink, and talk with each other for cheap as well as meet new individuals.

I have multiple ideas for events when it comes to the property. For example, we could hold a sort of Trivia and Tasties event where people answer trivia questions for free food and water/juice. Another idea would be to run mid-day events where food and water/juice is sold for a minimal price. Our company would also work alongside the local farmers to gain fresh produce for the stand in order to produce signature juice drinks.

In essence I would like to use this property as a sort of pop-up shop in the middle of San Andreas to give both people in the city as well as people in the county a middle point to meet and grab a bite to eat. It may not always be open or hosting events, but I will try to keep the vending machines stocked with little nick-nacks for anyone to buy and use. Properties like these are far and few between and I want to take this opportunity to open it for all individuals to use and hang out with one another.

Why should you be selected to lease the business? (Minimum 75 words)
    I believe I should be selected because I have proven myself as a contributing member to the city. I actively work to better the city in my professional life and I would like to branch out to help out civilians of the city in my personal life as well. An applicant should be accepted off of multiple criteria, but most importantly the probability of use. If selected, I will make sure the property is used. Including, but not limited to, hosting the events I’ve already given examples of in my previous question response.

Organization and management (List all your employees and their positions)
    Hope Kant - Owner Operator

Business Documentation (Please provide business documentation; leaflets, flyers, menus etc)
    ► Show Spoiler
3. AGREEMENT
  • By submitting this request you hereby agree that all information provided is truthful. If your request is approved, you agree to a continuous effort to adhere to laws and regulations laid out by the San Andreas State Government. You also agree to a full legal background check of your person.

Signature: Hope Kant
    Date: 16/04/2024
Marc Ericsson
ECRP Forum Name: Chilo

DOC Awards

SASG Awards

SAJB Awards

LSEMS Awards

LSPD Awards for Service

LSSD Awards

Re: [JUICE STAND LEASE REQUEST] Hope Kant

Post by Marc Ericsson »

San Andreas State Government
Property & Housing Bureau

Re: [JUICE STAND LEASE REQUEST] Hope Kant

• @Hope Kant

Your lease application has been received and is now being reviewed by our department. Our objective is to thoroughly review all lease applications as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours of receipt. However, please be aware that some circumstances, such as background checks, may cause slight delays. We will contact you with additional instructions after the review process is complete.

• Sincerely,

Marc Ericsson,
    Director | Property & Housing Bureau
    [email protected]
Government Director | Marc Ericsson
Business Licensing Bureau, Executive Branch
Property & Housing Bureau, Executive Branch
Delegate - Law Review Committee, Legislative Branch

Business Registration Desk | Licensing Desk | Business Complaints Desk
Property Request Desk | Property & Housing Listings Desk | Property Inquiry Desk

Return to “Property Listings - For Lease”