Defendant Name: Peter Dunmill
Defendant Phone: 2134310
Defendant Address: None
(( Defendant Discord: Coxen Cider ))
Requested Attorney: N/A
Charging Department: LSPD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 12/APR/2024 20:00
Charge(s):
  • Receiving stolen property, Driving with a suspended licence, face concealment(b)
Narrative:
I was at the laundromat at mirror park with some friends and we was washing our clothes. I must have got my clothes mixed up with someone else's after they had been washed as we was all wearing similar clothing and got dressed again. After I had got dressed again multiple officers stormed the laundromat and singled me out tasing me. I can only assume they singled me out by the clothes I was wearing as everyone had just washed some masks and was wearing them too to dry them out. The lady officer who tased me cuffed me read me my rights and searched me for apparently driving a vehicle with a suspended licence. My licence was suspended however I was lending my friends some of my cars and they was driving me around as they had valid licences but I like my cars. The officer gave me her badge number 3933 and continued searching me where she found some cash in the pocket of my clothes that was wet as it must have just been in the pocket of the clothes whilst being washed. She then goes inside and searched all the washing machines in a public laundromat and charges me with receiving stolen property for there being some cash in the machines that have fallen out of peoples pockets whilst using the washing machines without any evidence of this being my cash nor it being in my possession. My licence was also re suspended even though it was not me driving but other people driving my vehicles plus I never got my money back that was in my pockets so can only assume it was stolen by the officers.

I, Peter Dunmill, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Peter Dunmill

Post by Judith Mason »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Peter Dunmill

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 15th day of April, 2024.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Associate Justice
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Received Criminal Cases”