[FRD Ride-Along Request] Ronnie Bathsheba

Post by Ronnie Bathsheba »

1. Requestee Details
1.1 Name: Ronnie Bathsheba
1.2 Date of Birth: forgot
1.3 Phone Number: 404-1526
1.4 Occupation: Weazel advertizers
2. Requestee Details
2.1 Have you completed the felon reformation program?
YES! =D

2.2 Availability:
all time

2.3 Why do you wish to go on a Ride-Along with the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services?:
is my life longs dream become ambolanc drivers like my brother and sister and i think it reelly cool to be in ambolanc!

2.4 Have you read our information which contains the rules and regulations?:
yes!!!
3. Release & Wavier
I, The Applicant; of sound mind and body, voluntarily participates in the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services Ride-Along Program. I understand that there are risks, such as physical, or psychological injury, pain, suffering, illness, disfigurement, temporary or permanent disability, or death, which may occur from participating. Nonetheless, I assume all related risks, whether known or unknown to me. I agree to hold the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services harmless from any and all claims, loss, or damage to my person which includes liabilities and costs as a result of my participation in their program. I understand that the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services has the right to waive my right to their Ride-Along Program for any reason and at any time, especially if I were to violate the Rules and Requirements they have set. With the following, I sign this application knowing that I am to adhere to the Terms and Conditions set by the Los Santos Emergency Medical Services
3.1 Signature: Ronnie Bathsheba
3.2 Date: 08/04/2024

Return to “Ride-Along Program”