[TRANSFER DENIED] [SADOC Prison Transfer ((OOC SADOC Reinstatement)) - Jim Speed]

Jim Speed
ECRP Forum Name: Tooties

DOC Awards

[TRANSFER DENIED] [SADOC Prison Transfer ((OOC SADOC Reinstatement)) - Jim Speed]

Post by Jim Speed »

Personal Information
Title (Mr/Miss/Mrs): Mr
First Name:Jim
Last Name: Speed
    Date of Birth: 21/09/2000
    Place of Birth: Northern Ireland
      Contact Number: 4991465
      Email Address: [email protected]
      Residential Address: N/A
        Height: 181 cm
        Weight: 80 kg
          Proof of Identifcation and licence ((/licence))
          Attached digital copy
            Reason for your Prison Transfer
            End of Employment Reason: I wanted to go work back at the prison I started in.
            End of Employment Date: 4/4/2024
            Badge Number: #478
            Position Held: Sergeant
            Division: Grounds Keeping, Self defence/restraint and CRT ( correctional response team)
            Divisional Leader?: N
            Direct Supervisor: Brendan Heath
            Contact Number: 4991465
            Desired Position: Corporal or what you have below Sergeant

Why should we accept you for that position?: I should be accepted for this position because before I left DOC I remember holding that title strongly and being fair. I also believe that my training at my old prison and this prison will help me become better than I was the first time. On the same hand I still till this day do remember quite a lot of things from still being a supervisor.

Why should we accept your employment in the San Andreas Department of Corrections? You should accept my because after I got medically discharged for talking to people who weren't there I hit rock bottom and I didn't know what to do. During that time when I hit rock bottom I did some stupid things and ended up getting arrested and after getting released I decided to fly back to Northern Ireland and get the medical help I needed and wanted. I got medically cleared for duty at the end of 2023 and when I did I applied to be a guard at my local prison in Northern Ireland and I started working there. It wasn't till a couple of weeks ago I remember the times at DOC and I also remembered that once I was medically clear I was able to get my job back. So that's why I resigned and flew back over to try and get my old job back. Overall, the reason you should accept my employment into the SADOC is because back then I believe I was a valuable asset and still believe I can be that valuable asset to the team.

Do you have any felonies/misdemeanors on your record? If yes, explain.
            Yes I do. I believe during the state where I was not receiving any medical attention I assaulted someone and got arrested and I know this doesn't excuse me but I believe I attacked this person was because I was not mentally there.
            Declaration
              I, Jim Speed, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                Signing date 7/04/2024
                  (( OOC Section ))
                  List the name of your character that was employed in the San Andreas Department of Corrections.
                  Theo Ashman

Use your old SADOC Character Information
                  End of Employment Reason: ''Wanst my calling''
                  End of Employment Date: 07/04/2024
                  Badge Number: #1064
                  Position Held: Correctional Trainee (( was on a long term loa))
                  Division: N/A
                  Divisional Leader?: N
                  Direct Supervisor: Alex Pedolski
                  Forum name: J2Big
                  Discord ID: noone69420
                  IRL age: 17
                  Timezone: GMT+1
                  Geographical location: England
                  List of characters’ names: Tooties Valentine, Jim Speed, Ally Benson, Mike Mackey, Theo Ashman
                    Please provide an unedited picture of your full admin logs:
                    https://imgur.com/a/f6vX2sO
                      Jimmithy Jemima
                      ECRP Forum Name: JWIT1

SASG Awards

DOC Awards

SAJB Awards

Re: [ON HOLD] [SADOC Prison Transfer ((OOC SADOC Reinstatement)) - Jim Speed]

Post by Jimmithy Jemima »

S.A.D.O.C.
                      Human Resources Division

Transfer On Hold

• Dear Mr. Speed,

Thank you for your reinstatement request to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. We have decided to put your transfer on hold while the San Andreas Department of Corrections looks into your transfer request further.

• Kind regards,

Jimmithy Jemima
                        Captain of Departmental Operations, Deputy Head of Human Resources
                        San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]
                        Image Captain - Jimmithy Jemima
                        Captain of Departmental Operations
                        Commanding Officer of Correctional Services
                        Correctional Field Training | Assistant Head Instructor
                        Human Resources | Deputy Head of Human Resources
                        Correctional Emergency Response Team | CERT Command [1-BRAVO]
                        Correctional Investigations Division | Internal Affairs Officer
                        Public Relations | Coordinator
                        San Andreas Department of Corrections — "Courage, Discipline,
                        Respect, Integrity, Loyalty, Selfless Commitment"
                        Jimmithy Jemima
                        ECRP Forum Name: JWIT1

SASG Awards

DOC Awards

SAJB Awards

Re: [TRANSFER DENIED] [SADOC Prison Transfer ((OOC SADOC Reinstatement)) - Jim Speed]

Post by Jimmithy Jemima »

S.A.D.O.C.
                        Human Resources Division

Transfer Denied

• Dear Mr. Speed,

Thank you for your transfer request to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. We regret to inform you that your transfer has been denied due to the following reasons.

Reasons:
                          • You have a revoked firearms license and are an ex-felon.
                          • We will not be allowing a transfer/reinstatement request from yourself until an email of mental stability is signed and sent to the SADOC HR Command Team from the LSEMS' CRU Team per your discharge notice.
                          • (( This denial is IC and only to this character. If you are wanting to OOCly reinstate, I'd suggest to do so on an alternative character. ))
                          If you wish to know more, send a government email to the person who declined your transfer. We wish you the best in the rest of your life endeavors.

• Kind regards,

Jimmithy Jemima
                          Captain of Departmental Operations, Deputy Head of Human Resources
                          San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]
                          Image Captain - Jimmithy Jemima
                          Captain of Departmental Operations
                          Commanding Officer of Correctional Services
                          Correctional Field Training | Assistant Head Instructor
                          Human Resources | Deputy Head of Human Resources
                          Correctional Emergency Response Team | CERT Command [1-BRAVO]
                          Correctional Investigations Division | Internal Affairs Officer
                          Public Relations | Coordinator
                          San Andreas Department of Corrections — "Courage, Discipline,
                          Respect, Integrity, Loyalty, Selfless Commitment"

Return to “Denied Reinstatements and Transfers”