Tour Request - Vitali Federov / Vladamir Federov

Vitali Federov
ECRP Forum Name: sgtsketti

Tour Request - Vitali Federov / Vladamir Federov

Post by Vitali Federov »

Personal Details
If this is for a group tour then ensure the details are filled in for every person visiting.
Names: Vitali Federov / Vladamir Federov

Phone Number: Vitali (209) 238 - 6455 Vladamir (209) 263 - 6330

Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: No

If so, please elaborate:
Request Details
AVAILABILITY
8pm - 1am Eastern most nights

WHY DO YOU WISH TO GO ON A TOUR INSIDE THE SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS?
We are interested in possible employment here
Agreement
I hereby release and agree to hold harmless the State of San Andreas, the San Andreas Department of Corrections, their employees, from any and all liability for any damage and injury, which I may receive while inside Bolingbroke Penitentiary and which I may receive while accompanying a San Andreas Department of Corrections member, regardless of the cause of such damage or injury, whether through negligence or otherwise.

I agree to assume all risks in being around inmates of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and in accompanying its Correctional Officers and I am fully aware that personal danger may be involved.

SIGNATURE: Vitali Federov / Vladamir Federov (Note: Write all names if this is a group tour)
DATE SIGNED: 04/05/2024
Galileo Czapiewski
ECRP Forum Name: bubblebuddy

DOC Awards

Re: Tour Request - Vitali Federov / Vladamir Federov

Post by Galileo Czapiewski »

Dear Vitali Federov and Vladimir Federov

You are being contacted regarding your tour request that you sent to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. Your request has been denied due to the following reasons:
  • Vladimir Federov was unfortunately charged with a felony that requires a 3-month wait time from their last felony. Vitali if you still want a tour feel free to reapply on your own.
Sincerely,

Galileo Czapiewski
Commander
San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]

► Show Spoiler

Return to “Archived Tour Requests”