ECRP Forum Name: Jacobedwardd

SASG Awards

Public Inquiry

Post by Chuck Mapleton »

• Full Name: Chuck Mapleton
    Phone Number: N/A
    Position in Agency: N/A
  • Detailed information of your inquiry:
    • I'd be very curious to hear JB's position on this official response from David

"Your divorce is finalized, congrats!

I'd recommend not selling your body #feminist

Respectfully,

David Vespucci"

From my point of view, seeing someone share personal opinions like that under official court letterhead is wildly inappropriate and undermines the professionalism of the entire branch. There was obviously some very toxic back and forth, not a huge surprise in a divorce. I was shocked to see someone being paid our tax dollars, engaging in this way, very disappointing.

Does this enter the realm of Harassment from the member of JB?
      NM09 - Harassment Section A:
      Willfully and knowingly performing repeat unwelcome actions against a single individual or group that are intended or designed to scare, annoy, seriously alarm, cause substantial emotional distress to, or create a generally unpleasant situation, without any legitimate or lawful purpose. (For the purposes of Section A, “emotional distress” shall be defined as to cause Anxiety, Sorrow, or Emotional Pain)

Very much feels like it was a shot at one of the individuals involved and had no legitimate or lawful purpose.

I would just like to add that I don't believe I know either of the individuals involved and have no stake in this, just want to see the members of the judicial branch uphold the law in a professional manner.

viewtopic.php?p=787215#p787215
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Public Inquiry

Post by Colt Daniels »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Mr. Mapleton,

Thank you for reaching out regarding the incident involving David Vespucci's unprofessional conduct.

The behavior exhibited in the response from David Vespucci is indeed unacceptable. Sharing personal opinions under an official court document undermines the integrity of our judicial system. It is regrettable that such conduct occurred, especially given the toxic nature of the exchange.

I want to assure you that the post from David has since been removed, and we want to make it unequivocally clear that we do not condone this type of conduct by anyone, especially those associated with our branch. It is also important to note that David Vespucci was not employed by the San Andreas Judicial Branch at the time of this incident. Mr. Vespucci has not been with the San Andreas Judicial Branch since his termination on February 25th, 2024. Furthermore, his bar license has been suspended pending the outcome of his criminal case for felony charges as of March 18th, 2024.

Regarding the potential harassment issue raised, I must emphasize that this matter falls under the purview of the Office of the Attorney General and will be addressed accordingly. As a concerned citizen, your commitment to upholding the principles of professionalism and integrity is invaluable.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Chuck Mapleton
ECRP Forum Name: Jacobedwardd

SASG Awards

Post by Chuck Mapleton »

I greatly appreciate the prompt reply. I am very glad to hear that it is being addressed and that the judicial branch does not condone this behaviour. Thank you to yourself and the rest of the branch who provide an incredibly valuable service to the citizens of our great state.

-Chuck Mapleton

Return to “SAJB - Public Inquiries”