• Date: 12th of January, 1997
      Place: Las Venturas General Hospital
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 3507547
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No.
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • N/A
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Burger Shot
      Length of Employment: 1 Year
      Title: Store Manager
      Reason for Leaving: Looking to branch out into more meaningful work.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • My strong commitment to justice and fairness is the reason I'm excited to apply for a job with the Judicial Branch.

Furthermore, I am confident that my employment in the Judicial Branch will offer me priceless knowledge and understanding that will advance my professional abilities and open doors for future career growth. As my career progresses, my goal is to advance within the Judicial Branch and assume increasingly demanding positions and responsibilities.

In addition, even though my primary objective is to succeed in the Judicial Branch, I also hope to eventually enter politics, possibly in the Executive Branch. I see this as a logical next step in which I can use the knowledge and skills I've acquired from working in the judicial branch to influence good changes in our government on a larger scale. My ultimate goal is to help create a San Andreas that is safer, more equitable, and prosperous for all of its citizens. In any case, I enjoy going through documents and researching.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • Despite the fact that I may not have a formal legal background, I am passionate about justice, have a strong work ethic, and am quick to pick things up. I consider this job to be a priceless chance to obtain practical legal experience and to hone the abilities required to succeed as a paralegal. I stand out from the competition because of my desire to succeed and my desire to learn and develop. I'm determined to take advantage of this chance, and I have faith that my motivation and commitment will make me an invaluable team player.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Flexible. This word perfectly captures my capacity to adapt to changing circumstances, grow from setbacks, and flourish in a variety of settings. Both San Andreas and its legal aspect move quickly. I maintain my flexibility and open mindedness in the face of new challenges and unforeseen roadblocks, which enables me to effectively navigate through a variety of situations and come up with innovative solutions even when dealing with very stubborn citizens that seemed to be armed quite well.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Newspaper.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character.
    4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No.
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No.
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • lightsabr
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT +2
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • I used to play in Next Generation Gaming, and I was the President of the Country.
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes.
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • I'm fairly new to this server, however I do have a lot of legislative and executive experience from roleplaying since 2013. I started in San Andreas Multiplayer and I've recently moved over so I think I could definitely be an asset.
Scott Harrold
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: SpeckyTwat21

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Jaxx Morrow

Post by Scott Harrold »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Morrow,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From
San Andreas Judicial Branch
Public Defense Paralegal
Media Relations Official
Member of Training and Hiring
(909)297-4876, [email protected]
Scott Harrold
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: SpeckyTwat21

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Jaxx Morrow

Post by Scott Harrold »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Morrow,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

From
San Andreas Judicial Branch
Public Defense Paralegal
Media Relations Official
Member of Training and Hiring
(909)297-4876, [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Pending Interview”