[PRESS RELEASE #72] Formation of Benny's Original Motorworks

This section contains all Press Releases made by the San Andreas State Government.
Dante Buchanan
ECRP Forum Name: Herrman_Wolff

[PRESS RELEASE #72] Formation of Benny's Original Motorworks

Post by Dante Buchanan »

10 March, 2024
San Andreas State Government

• Citizens of San Andreas,

The San Andreas State Government is pleased to announce the formation of a new boutique mechanic shop in the city of Los Santos. Collie Fegan has been chosen to be the CEO for Benny's Original Motorworks, which is situated in Strawberry.

The formation of Benny's comes as the San Andreas State Government hopes to provide greater car repair coverage in the state, as well as help mitigate the high number of repairs that Los Santos Customs, and Bayview both face. Benny's will focus exclusively on repairs and have a team of up to twelve mechanics that are dedicated to getting the citizens back and running. The creation of Benny's will signify the third mechanics garage that is fully funded by the San Andreas State Government and is part of the Government's commitments to improving our state in the right areas.

In the coming weeks, Benny's will start recruitment and training of its mechanics, so be sure to keep on the lookout for recruitment adverts if you are interested in joining the team.
    Governor Lewis Langley wrote:
    I am happy to be able to announce Collie Fegan as the new leader of our first boutique mechanic shop. The Government received a number of high quality applications, and seeing so many in the state wish to take on the challenge was fantastic. Collie proved himself to be dedicated and passionate throughout the application process, which led to him being our final choice.

I am so excited to see Benny's starting to operate, and I cannot wait to see the positive impact it will have on our state.

Thank you to all the applicants, and thank you to Collie for taking on the challenge!

CEO Collie Fegan wrote:
    I can make a joke about how I was the obvious choice etc, but really the main thing I want to say is that Benny's is here to help the state.

I am going to take on the challenge and start by building a team of committed mechanics that will be able to cover as much of the day as possible so that the people of this state can get their car repaired, when they need it.

We are here to take the heat off LSC and Bayview, as well as carve out our own place in this state, and I'm glad to be chosen to lead it.

Benny's on top!

Governor Lewis Langley

Governor Samuel Osborn

Governor Jason Castillo

Return to “SASG - Press Releases”