Charging Department: SD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 26/FEB/2024 7:00PM
Charge(s):
  • Attempted unlicensed transfer of firearms,
    Attempted transfer of ammunation
    Attempted transfer of body armor
    Possession of illegal body armor
Narrative:
I had a vehicle for sale at the used market and I was forced to take it off the market ((an admin teleported me to buy back my vehicle and unlock it and let the police go through it which was non rp, instead of letting the police find me and ask to go through my vehicle. I bought my vehicle back and I was told by the admin to unlock it and the officer opened up the trunk and took everything out of the trunk and then the admin told me to list the vehicle back on the market and teleported me back to where I was and left, all the items was obtained OOCLY)) I was on duty at DOC until an officer came up to me and took me to the visitation room, the officer seemed aggravated and he was asking me if I owned the items that he took out of my vehicle the previous day and I said no. I bought the vehicle a few days prior due to an offroad event that was being hosted by Bayview which I was going to attend. The items in the trunk were a part of the vehicle and I had it listed as such. I had the vehicle priced for market value and I did not inflate the pricing due to the items being in the trunk. I answered the officer and he kept insisting that I owned the items and that I was lying about it. The officer wouldn't let me have a lawyer present when I asked for one later during the interrogation, he told me "I got what I wanted from you the interrogation is done, you can't have a lawyer". After I was released I was then fired from both of my jobs and I found out that the charges he put against me were actually conflicting with the charges he mentioned to me. I in no way should have been charged the way that I was and nor was I supposed to be treated that way.

The evidence they confiscated were taken out of the vehicle and they were in possession of the officer. I was charged with Attempted unlicensed transfer of firearms, ammunation and body armor and possession of illegal body armor, which conflicts with the ACTUAL charges the officer mentioned to me BEFORE I was arrested, and they were: Possession of an illegal body armor. I had no weapon on me during my arrest since I had my personal pistol in a secure safe. No weapon was taken out of my vehicle which SHOULD be in the evidence room IF the officer actually handed over my items and placed them in the evidence room. The serial number of the gun that was taken from me which was licensed and registered under my name is:1705911949342. I find that the officer's actions and attitude does not align with the department's mission view, I lost both of my jobs and my reputation since I had no prior record or felony before all of this happened. I have plenty of evidence to present to court once the case gets accepted.

I, Frank Morretti, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Frank Morretti

Post by Antonio McFornell »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Frank Morretti

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 2nd of March, 2024.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Court Clerk
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Superior Court Judge
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code

Return to “SAJB - Received Criminal Cases”