Tommy Tuppence
ECRP Forum Name: Tommy Tuppence

Request for information

Post by Tommy Tuppence »

• Full Name: Tommy Tuppence
    Phone Number: 3386286
    Position in Agency: N/A
  • Detailed information of your inquiry:
    • My apartment was raided yesterday and the search warrant was signed by Judge Daniels. I'm wondering what the reason behind the search was, what was I investigated for and what evidence was there that allowed for this to be approved?
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: Request for information

Post by Colt Daniels »

San Andreas Judicial Branch
Re: Request for information

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Mr. Tommy Tuppence,

I hope this correspondence finds you well. First and foremost, I want to emphasize that the warrant in question underwent a comprehensive and rigorous review process involving multiple judges. The San Andreas Judicial Branch takes great care to ensure that all legal procedures and requirements are met before granting approval for any search warrant.

While I regret that I am unable to disclose specific details regarding the evidence used to obtain the warrant, I can affirm that the process and procedures followed in securing the warrant were conducted lawfully and in accordance with established legal standards.

I can, however, provide you with general information about the nature of the warrant. The warrant pertained to the search for evidence related to Class 1 Firearms reportedly being stored within the specified property. The approval of the warrant indicates a reasonable belief that such evidence may be present and is crucial for the proper investigation of potential legal violations.

For your reference, please find attached a copy of the warrant approval. This document should provide insight into the legal basis for the search and the authorization granted by The San Andreas Judicial Branch.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are committed to upholding the principles of justice and transparency while respecting the legal constraints that govern the disclosure of sensitive information.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Search Warrant - Alta Street Apartments, Floor 251

Re: Search Warrant - Alta Street Apartments, Floor 251
    "HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• To:
      The Los Santos County Sheriff's Department operating within the State of San Andreas and their respective investigative and tactical divisions;

You are hereby directed to conduct a search of Alta Street Apartments, Floor 251 within the State of San Andreas for the following designed property or kinds of property and for the purpose of seizing same:
      • Firearms
      [X] Any evidence of crimes in violation of the San Andreas Penal Law Article GM to SF included but not limited to:
      • WM02 - Possession of a Class 1 Firearm
      You are directed to execute this warrant between the hours of:
      • [ ] 06:00 - 21:00
      • [ ] 08:00 - 22:00
      • [X] Any time day or night.
      You are being directed to send a copy of this warrant to the property owner once executed, and return a copy with all property seized pursuant there to your respective department without unnecessary delay. The court requires a copy be submitted to the warrant application for internal archive.

This warrant is issued on 25/FEB/2024 and is effective for 7 days. Should an extension be required please submit a notice no less then 12 hours prior to this warrants closing.

Associate Justice
      (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
    Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Public Inquiries”