(( Defendant Discord: heelsoul ))
Requested Attorney: David Coast
Charging Department: SD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 19/FEB/2024 21:00
Charge(s):
  • Bank Robbery
    Accessory to Assault of a deadly weapon
Narrative:
I was minding my own business, enjoying the evening talking to a few people I know, having fun. Out of no where what almost feels like an army of detectives and deputies;officers show up with lights on and detain all of us for an "Active Investigation", then I got searched and stripped of everything. After sitting in the back of an SD cruiser for more than hour. I am not sure how this happened, but after trying to reason with the officers and try help them figure out the situation, they finally decided to arrest me and only me for the charges provided above - Bank Robbery; Accessory to Assault of a deadly weapon.

I, Cortez Rivera, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Last edited by CortezRivera on Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Cortez Rivera

Post by Antonio McFornell »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Cortez Rivera

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 27th of February, 2024.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Court Clerk
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Superior Court Judge
Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
CortezRivera
ECRP Forum Name: heelsoul

Post by CortezRivera »

I have chosen to work with a private law firm on this case. Namely, Wood Law.
Mary Burrows
ECRP Forum Name: ethanisawfr

SAJB Awards

Post by Mary Burrows »

Notification Of Counsel

State of San Andreas v. Cortez Rivera

To whom it may concern,

I, Mary Burrows, an Associate with Wood Law, will be representing the Defendant, Cortez Rivera in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Respectfully,
Mary Burrows
Associate
Bar Certified Attorney
☏ 339-5979

Return to “SAJB - Received Criminal Cases”