Petition For Judicial Review - Silencing of the People

Saint Valentine
ECRP Forum Name: Undyingheart112

Petition For Judicial Review - Silencing of the People

Post by Saint Valentine »

I Saint Valentine feel that the removal of the strongly voiced opinions of our dear community members on the previous petition and the locking of the forum VIOLATES our first amendment rights as Los Santos citizens and should be restored. We cant keep letting the government silence us! I Stand With Cyrus Carvers fight against dictators and communist.

@Lewis Langley

Format for those who wish to voice their opinions

Code: Select all

I FNAME LNAME feel that the removal of the strongly voiced opinions of our dear community members on the previous petition and the locking of the forum [highlight=red]VIOLATES[/highlight] our first amendment rights as Los Santos citizens and should be restored. We cant keep letting the government silence us! [mention]Lewis Langley[/mention] 

[img]https://i.imgur.com/sNOiYOS.gif[/img]
Last edited by Saint Valentine on Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:20 am, edited 7 times in total.
Johmarcus Davis
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: petition for judicial review - Silencing of the People

Post by Johmarcus Davis »

I Johmarcus Davis feel that the removal of the strongly voiced opinions of our dear community members on the previous petition and the locking of the forum VIOLATES our first amendment rights as Los Santos citizens and should be restored. We cant keep letting the government silence us! @Lewis Langley Image
Last edited by Johmarcus Davis on Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ryan Watson
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Ryan Watson »

I Ryan Watson feel that the removal of the strongly voiced opinions of our dear community members on the previous petition and the locking of the forum VIOLATES our first amendment rights as Los Santos citizens and should be restored. We cant keep letting the government silence us! @Lewis Langley
Last edited by Ryan Watson on Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alex Odinson
ECRP Forum Name: Phillipe Sanchez

Post by Alex Odinson »

I Alex Odinson feel that the removal of the strongly voiced opinions of our dear community members on the previous petition and the locking of the forum VIOLATES our first amendment rights as Los Santos citizens and should be restored. We cant keep letting the government silence us! @Lewis Langley

Last edited by Alex Odinson on Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tachi Onizuka
ECRP Forum Name: onlystorming

Post by Tachi Onizuka »

I TACHI ONIZUKA feel that the removal of the strongly voiced opinions of our dear community members on the previous petition and the locking of the forum VIOLATES our first amendment rights as Los Santos citizens and should be restored. We cant keep letting the government silence us!

@Lewis Langley
Last edited by Tachi Onizuka on Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lauren Xiao
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: Petition For Judicial Review - Silencing of the People

Post by Lauren Xiao »

I Lauren Xiao feel that the removal of the strongly voiced opinions of our dear community members on the previous petition and the locking of the forum VIOLATES our first amendment rights as Los Santos citizens and should be restored. We cant keep letting the government silence us!

@Lewis Langley

Cyrus Carver
Police Detective I
ECRP Forum Name: Clank

LSPD Awards for Service

DOC Awards

LSPD Awards for Bravery

Post by Cyrus Carver »

While I encourage everyone to speak their mind and how they feel about the government and I am an avid believer of our first amendment right. I have no involvement with this group in particular.
ɢᴀɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀʀᴄᴏᴛɪᴄs ᴅɪᴠɪsɪᴏɴ
ᴢᴇʀᴏ ᴛᴏʟᴇʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ғᴏʀ ɢᴀɴɢ ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
ʟᴏs sᴀɴᴛᴏs ᴘᴏʟɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ — "ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴇ"
ᴊᴜᴍᴘ ᴏᴜᴛ ʙᴏʏs | ᴄᴄxxɪɪɪ​​​​​
Johmarcus Davis
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Johmarcus Davis »

Cyrus Carver wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:09 am
Marco Rivera
ECRP Forum Name:

LSSD Awards

Post by Marco Rivera »

I, Ex-LSSD Investigator Marco Rivera, feel that the removal of the strongly voiced opinions of our dear community members on the previous petition and the locking of the forum VIOLATES our first amendment rights as Los Santos citizens and should be restored. We cant keep letting the government silence us!

@Lewis Langley
Jay Valentine
ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Jay Valentine »

I Jay Valentine feel that the removal of the strongly voiced opinions of our dear community members on the previous petition and the locking of the forum VIOLATES our first amendment rights as Los Santos citizens and should be restored. We cant keep letting the government silence us! I Stand With Cyrus Carvers fight against dictators and communist.

Deshawn Malone
ECRP Forum Name: Undyingheart112

Post by Deshawn Malone »

I Local Black man Deshawn Malone feel that the removal of the strongly voiced opinions of our dear community members on the previous petition and the locking of the forum VIOLATES our first amendment rights as Los Santos citizens and should be restored. We cant keep letting the government silence us!

@Lewis Langley
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Post by Judith Mason »

San Andreas Judicial Branch
Supreme Court of San Andreas

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• To whom it may concern,

As echoed in Chief Justice Winejudge's recent statement, the submission area for the Supreme Court of San Andreas is not the appropriate venue to express support for or against any petitions properly filed to this court. Those involved must keep in mind that this submission area is to be used only for cases filed to the Supreme Court, and thus, any statements made are done so within the presence of the court. Intentional misuse of this section could very well be considered a violation of the GM22 - Contempt of Court or GF25 - Felony Contempt of Court statutes.

The general public is more than welcome to address their grievances towards members of the government, including towards the Supreme Court, however, intentional misuse of a specific court-related function will not be tolerated. As this thread is a specific call to elicit misuse of this submission area, this thread will be archived immediately following this notice.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Supreme Court Cases”