• Date: 16/06/1966
      Place: Huddersfield
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: Apartment 698, Eclipse Towers
      Phone Number: 4582816
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • I have been convicted of Vadalsim, Face Concealment, Drunk and Impaired Driving and Plublic intoxication. The first two was when I first entered the city, I was forced into a car and told that I would break into ATM's otherwise they were going to kill me. The second two I was told that I was drunk, which I believe is a side effect of medication that I take for my heart.
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • I have completed the FRP.
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Bayview Auto Centre
      Length of Employment: 7 months.
      Title: Senior Mechanic
      Reason for Leaving: Resigned

Company Name: Downtown Cab Company
      Length of Employment: 8 months
      Title: Expert Driver
      Reason for Leaving: Terminated from employment.
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I am wanting to make the city a better place, I have had my fair count of issues within the city. I am wanting to make it a fair place to be and this is the reason I am wanting to join the Judicial Branch. Having had a few jobs in the city, there has been times where I feel that people have been treated unfairly and have not been given legal advice. I am also wanting to join as a career changing from driving cars or fixing them to something that I feel I can learn and really make an impact on the city. This is going to be a new challenge for me but one I am looking forward to if I get accepted into JB. Since I have had issues myself, it has made me want to study law more and be able to bring justice to the people who deserve it but to defend and protect people who have done nothing wrong. I feel that I would treat people fairly and make sure there is justice for people who have done something wrong but defend everyone who is innocent, as the saying goes, innocent until proven guilty.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • My name is Matthew Armstrong, I am 57 years old, I have been in the city for about one and a half years, I have worked my way up from working at Burgershot, to full time employment with Downtown Cab Company, following this I was fired and moved over to Bayview Auto Centre where I worked as a mechanic. Before I joined the city I was a medic in the Army for 23 years where I reached the rank of Major, I dealt with a lot of issues in the Army and I feel it gives me the experience to deal with higly stressful situations. I have my BLS training, I have also expressed interested in a position at EMS but nothing has further developed from this yet. I have always wanted to make a difference in this city, I am always looking at ways to change things for the better, I am currently running several businsesses in the city as well as working for Assured Services where I am the Property Manager. I am looking at making another business happen which is a security business providing personal security as well as commercial.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Dedicated - This word describes me the best because I put 110% into everything I do, all the jobs I have and still have as well as my businsesses. I know a lot of people within the city and my dedication making it into a better place pays off now and then. My dedication to keep going is what drives me, I am wanting to start a new career to not only change my life but the lives of others too.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I spoke to several people at City Hall.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Assured Services - Matthew Armstrong
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • I have had Admin punishment due to issues I had in game. I have 2 AFK kicks as well as punishment for starting a fight with someone for no reason. I also have punishment for meta gaming due to speaking to someone OOCly about something IC.
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • matthew_armstrong2024
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: UTC
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No I do not.
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • I dio confirm.
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • I do not.
David Vespucci
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Matthew Armstrong

Post by David Vespucci »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Armstrong,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From
Public Defense Attorney
Public Relations Office
Training & Hiring
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 593-1338— [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Matthew Armstrong

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Armstrong,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has reviewed your application, qualifications, and performed a background check. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Background check from previous employer(s) came back negative.
  • ((OOC Concerns))
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From
Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring
Notary Clerk
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”