Defendant Address: N/A
(( Defendant Discord: @ad_cheez ))
Requested Attorney: N/A
Charging Department: LSPD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 07/02/2024 20:28
Charge(s):
  • VC05 - Improper Traffic Manoeuvres
Narrative:
I was on duty as a driver for DCC and was returning to my 10-9 location at Legion Square, opposite the city parking. I drove past the traffic lights and over the crosswalk, and made a legal U-turn to arrive at my 10-9 destination. Upon performing this U-turn, I was pulled over by 2 officers from LSPD (Badge Number 27548 and 24178). They claim that the U-turn I made was in fact illegal and was in violation of Vehicle Citation 05. They then proceeded to charge me with a fine of $500 and a demerit on my driving license.

I, Exia Valentid, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
John Texas
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

Re: State of San Andreas v. Exia Valentid

Post by John Texas »

San Andreas Judicial Branch
Prosecution Division

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• To whom it may concern,

We have reviewed the Defendant's appeal and have noticed that this appeal is regarding a citation. Currently, the Superior Court does not handle citation appeals only misdemeanour and felony charges.

While we wait for official ruling by the courts, we strongly recommend the Defendant seek resolution to this issue via an Internal Affairs report through the Law Enforcement Agency that issued the citation.

Respectfully,

John Texas
    Deputy Attorney General
    (909) 348-8450 — [email protected]
    DISCLAIMER: This message, including attachments, is confidential and may contain information protected by the attorney-client privilege or work product doctrine. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.
Judith Mason
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Exia Valentid

Post by Judith Mason »

Superior Court of San Andreas

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF REJECTION

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Exia Valentid

The court has hereby rejected the above case on the 8th day of February, 2024.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has reviewed your filing and the case has been rejected by the court for the reason specified below.

As stated in the Criminal Court Filing Information, the Judicial Branch does not accept any cases regarding citations.

The court thanks you for the time spent on this filing, however, this situation will not be reviewed as it does not adhere to the guidelines set forth by the San Andreas Judicial Branch.

Associate Justice
(909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”