• 1.1) Name
    • First Name: Hank
      Middle Name: Bailesh
      Last Name: Piker
    1.2) Date & Place of Birth
    • Date: 11/10/1944
      Place: North Caldwell, New Jersey.
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: North Caldwell, New Jersey.
      Phone Number: 5939827
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    no
1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
  • N/A
1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: TPRP Court of Justice
      Length of Employment: 2 years
      Title: Criminal Defense Attorney
      Reason for Leaving: Municipality filed for chapter 9

• 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
        • I come from a long list of Judges and court appointees. My destiny is to be one of the most honorable lawyer in the city of San Andreas. When I was a kid, I saw my grandfather win a case against the Tabaco company for false advertisement. The way he mustered himself in the courtroom with honor, dignity and showmanship showed me what my life could be if I follow in his footsteps. In my last couple years in the city of Minnesota, I have had multiple cases in progress and more than a hundred under my belt. I've learned the power of communication, negotiation, compromise, and most importantly, the honor of serving in the interest of my clients. I have no doubt that the company would benefit greatly from my abilities and experience. I can't wait to put my knowledge to work for the San Andreas community and see that justice is done. My reputation as a strong and persuasive advocate will come in handy in this position, in my opinion. For that reason alone I feel like I can prove my worth in the judicial branch of SA. Take a chance on me and you will see how much I can bring to the table when it comes to all things of the law, by the law, for the law.
        3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
        • I'm an attorney that is versed in many matters of the law, from criminal prosecution, patent procedure, judicial appeals, all the way to adding caselaw in the history books. I come from a descendants of the law. People who read the "Strategies and Tactics for the MBE" before even knowing the alphabet. Descendants who will argue at the dinner table about relevant cases and case law additions before asking "how are you?". I cannot overstate how much the Law resides in my blood. I should be selected because I've been through the ringer. I should be selected because I changed case law and made the lives of my fellow citizens better than they are. I should certainly be selected because I have deep knowledge and I crave it with every breath I take. And finally, I should be selected because no one wants to be back in the courtroom than myself.
        3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
        • Gum. I am a gum, I stick to things and once I've been there for a while, it will be very hard to remove me. And even if you do, there will be lasting impact on the server it stuck on. Once I'm versed with the circumstantial law of this city, It will be hard to remove my impact and my affect on the law. In fact, even if I happen to move to another city, parts of me will still reside here. In the law, in the case law and in the rhetoric people use in and out of the courtroom.
        3.4) How did you hear about this position?
        • A friend told me about the low workforce of this department and how it needs more people who are passionate about the law.
      • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
        • No
        4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
        • No
        4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
        • 9ck
      • 5.1) Player Information
          Timezone: GMT+3
        5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
        • [✘] Yes
          [] No
        5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
        • No
        5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
        • I affirm
        5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Hank Piker

Post by Antonio McFornell »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Piker,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Best regards,

Director of the San Andreas Bar Association
Clerk - Administrative Office
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Superior Court Judge
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code
Antonio McFornell
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: McFornell

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Hank Piker

Post by Antonio McFornell »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Piker,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has deliberated following your interview. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s).

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Applicant has to wait until the 18th of February to be allowed to re-apply for employment pursuant to their denial on the 19th of January, 2024.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Best regards,

Clerk - Administrative Office
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 553-8869 — [email protected]
Antonio José McFornell
Superior Court Judge
Chairman of the Bar Ethics Review Board
Training & Hiring Staff

Express your satisfaction or concerns about Judicial Employees and licensed Attorneys.
Commend & Complain
Code of Ethics | Bar Licensing Office | Become an Attorney
State Constitution | Penal Code

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”