• Date: 04/SEP/1944
      Place: Sandy Shores, SA
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: N/A
      Phone Number: 419-4986
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • N/A
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Schuman Health Care Center, Vice City
      Length of Employment: 04/FEB/1971 to 21/OCT/1995
      Title: General Practitioner
      Reason for Leaving: Decided to retire early
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I am seeking employment with the judicial branch because recently this feels like an opportunity to work with others on a legal point and assist those who need it. As a young adult, there was a time where I considered a career in law though I had limited opportunities and opted for a career in medicine, the idea of working alongside the law and helping others has always been in the back of my mind.

Just about four months ago I moved back home to San Andreas and in my older age, I wish to be more useful and use my experience to help others. I applied and was elected for the Law Review Committee, in this process I met so many people of all backgrounds and it definitely made me feel more confident and optimistic in that there are opportunities for people like me to use.

I have also recently found an interest in law starting with my application for the LRC election, realizing the criminal history within the city and within my own family it made me look up to those who represented those cases, and living in Vice City and observing some cases on jury duty really solidified my respect for those in law and inspired me.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • My name is Jebediah Butler, I was born in the small town of Sandy Shores to a small working class family with my twin brother Albert. I had no formal education until I was in my early twenties when I had an opportunity to study in Canada after back and forth letters to several colleges. I ended up in the University of British Columbia. This is where I found a passion in the study of medicine and the idea of taking every opportunity to be able to help others. I did some work in a hospital in Vice City for many years in which I did meet many lawyers and other interesting figures in the business of Law, but eventually I moved back to Los Santos to meet back with my family and meet some old friends. I do think that from my history I can be a person others can count on and certainly someone who can learn and constantly improve through my work.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • If I had to use one work to describe myself it would be ‘Passionate’. Much of my experience in work and education comes from my passion to learn and experience new things. I often find something I truly care about and keep going at that and trying my best to get better at it even once I’m there already. My passion for work and learning has been one of the main things keeping me going and hard at work and I hope to be able to show it with my work at JB.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I saw a lot of people working around JB while hanging around city hall aswell as my coworker Al Triton being a paralegal, it seemed like an interesting opportunity to do.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • N/A
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • I have only had talking to's and a name change.
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • dapph
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • My main server is ECRP.
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • I do
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • N/A
San Andreas State Representative-Elect / Public Defense Paralegal
Rockford Hills City Hall
Carcer Way, Los Santos.
(909) 419-4986 / [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Paralegal Application] Jebediah Butler

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Butler,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Butler,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring
Notary Clerk
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Butler,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has deliberated following your interview. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • The answers pertaining to the questions about scenarios were not up to our standards.
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From
Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring
Notary Clerk

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”