(( Defendant Discord: jellyfaun ))
Requested Attorney: N/A
Charging Department: LSSD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 13/01/2024 23:18
Charge(s):
  • GM02 - Battery of a Gov. Employee
  • GM04 - Resisting Arrest
Narrative:
I David Coast, Junior Defense Attorney with the Judicial Branch will be writing the narrative for the defendant as he has difficulty reading and writing. I will write for the defendant.

I got out of DOC, and I heard Stelio just went in; so I went in to go and see him and entered the rooms behind the desk. They said "Wolfgang you gotta get outta here" and pointed a gun at me. When he pointed the gun I tried running back to get out. John Kemp walked into the room and I tried to move but he tased me twice, while I had the gun pointed at me. This made me panic so I ran away and hid in a bush they chased and yelled at me to get out of the bush, however, they said it sarcastically. When they were laughing I moved away and hid in another bush, they came round the corner with a car full of people, they started yelling at me and trying to tackle me. With all the stress and stuff going on, I blacked out. I only remember them slamming me to the ground and handcuffing me. They took off my head and left it off for a long time which made me urinate myself. I'm sick of them not having any compassion and laughing at me. During the entire time, they didn't mirandize me.

I, David Coast, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Mary Burrows
ECRP Forum Name: ethanisawfr

SAJB Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Wolfgang Bathsheba

Post by Mary Burrows »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Stelio Bathsheba

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 17th of January, 2023.

I, Mary Burrows, Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, Wolfgang Bathsheba in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Public Defense Attorney
Notary Clerk
Training and Hiring Staff
(909) 339-5979 — [email protected]
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Robert Winejudge »

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

State of San Andreas v. Wolfgang Bathsheba

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 18th of January, 2024.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Superior Court Judge
(909) 372-4223 — [email protected]
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on 18/JAN/2023.

I, Hope Kant, Attorney General of the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
(909) 321-2132 — [email protected]
David Vespucci
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by David Vespucci »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 25/JAN/2024

I, David Coast, a Junior Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing The Defendant, Wolfgang Bathsheba in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Co-Council and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Junior Defense Attorney
(909) 593-1338— [email protected]
Wolfgang Bathsheba
ECRP Forum Name: JellyFaun

Post by Wolfgang Bathsheba »

WHEN AMS COURT CASE BE?!

Return to “SAJB - Received Criminal Cases”