Post by Kona Kealoha »

San Andreas Department of Corrections

Public Information Request

Public Relations Division

Contact Information
Your Name: Kona Kealoha
Your Phone Number: 2532097
Your Email Address: [email protected]
Date / Time of Request ((UTC via /time)): 15/Jan/2024 16:00 (E.g. 23/OCT/2022 14:00)
Request Information
Detailed information of your request:

Good afternoon,

I would like to write an article about the efforts being made by SASG to help criminal reform, and was wondering if you had any information on the recidivism rate numbers past and/or present would be great. I can use the information located in the felon reformation program section but if there are any other helpful sections that would go into detail the efforts being made in criminal reformation that you would like to direct me to would be extremely appreciated. Thank you!
Mason Bathsheba
ECRP Forum Name:

Re: [Kona Kealoha] Information Request

Post by Mason Bathsheba »

HELO I AM REFORM BY MIZ KOURTNY AND NOT THE BOOFA LUVING GOVERNMENT IN FACT LOUISE LANGLEY TRIED TO POISON ME ONCE.

THE DOC HELPD ME WEN I WAZ IN A BAD PLACE. THEY GOT ME A JOB AND TAUGHT ME HOW TO NOT DO CRIME ON PURPOSE! THEY HAV HELPD MANY BATHSHEBAS REFORM LIKE MY BROTHER TIMOWTHY AND SCOOBIE THEY ARE SO NICE AND HELPFUL WE RUN FAMILY BUSINESS NOW BECUZ OF THEM
Albert Bathsheba
ECRP Forum Name: Dapph

Re: [Kona Kealoha] Information Request

Post by Albert Bathsheba »

I WILL NOT TAKE THIS SLANDER OF THE FRE PROBRAM, THEY HELPED ME DO GOOD THINGS AND I ONLY DID A COUPLKE OOPSIES, KONA I EXCPECTED BETTER OF YOU SMH MY HEAD. >:(

Return to “Information Request”