Post by Stuart Weiland »

1. CONTACT INFORMATION
  • Full Name: Stuart Weiland
    Phone Number: Available upon request
    E-Mail Address: Stewart.Weiland@lifeinvader
    Position in Institution (If Applicable): N/A
2. REQUEST INFORMATION
  • Detailed information of your request:
    • Hello, I would like some clarification if possible regarding driver's licenses.

From what I've been told by police you don't need a driver's license to operate a City Bee. The City Bee fleet consists of Faggios, specifically the Sport models. Provided they are wearing the proper safety equipment, does this mean citizens are able to operate any Faggio Sport or only the Government-Owned City Bees? If yes, does this include other models of the Faggio such as the Faggio Mod and regular Faggio? Expanding on this are there other vehicles available for purchase that do not require a license? (Some US states do not require licenses for certain off-road vehicles such as ATVs and Dirtbikes)
Rija Luigi
Civilian Employee
ECRP Forum Name: ShegoFrey

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Awards for Bravery

Re: Public Inquiry [Citizen]

Post by Rija Luigi »

lspdlogo

Los Santos Police Department

Media Relations Division
"TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

• Dear @Stuart Weiland,

Thank you for your inquiry and wanting to know more about the usage of City Bee's. I have reached out to the Traffic Enforcement Division to get a statement. We also recommend speaking to the SAGOV if you would like a clearer statement on this.
    Detective I Joshua Ryoshi wrote: Hello, thank you for this inquiry regarding the use of licenses. Vehicles, such as Rental City Bee Faggios, are not required by law to have a valid license to operate. However, an individual may still operate one even with a suspended license, as long as it is a rental only. For any other vehicle, appropriate licenses are required. This includes a driver's license and, in the case of driving a vehicle over 5000KG, a trucker's license in addition to their normal driver's ID.

• Sincerely,
    Lieutenant I Rija Luigi
    Assistant Commanding Officer, Media Relations Division
    Los Santos Police Department
ImageRETIRED POLICE LIEUTENANT I Rija Luigi
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"

Return to “Public Inquiries - Archive”