1.2 First Name: Daniel
    1.3 Last Name: Deluca
      1.4 Date of Birth: 08/26/1996
      1.5 Place of Birth: USA
        1.6 Contact Number: 373-5152
        1.7 Residential Address: Tinsel Towers Apt. 172
          1.8 Height: 180 cm
          1.9 Weight: 81 kg
            1.10 Proof of identification and license ((/license))
            https://gyazo.com/7ac4c1b48ee75433273bbb307497423b
              2. Current/Previous Employment
              2.1 Current/Past Department: LSSD
              2.2 Position Held: Master Deputy
              2.3 Division(s): RED, GnD, ATD
              2.4 Divisional Command?: If yes, please specify what Division.
              2.5 Direct Supervisor: Victoria McJohnson
              2.6 Contact Number/Email Address of your Direct Supervisor:
              2.7 Desired Position: Senior Correctional Officer
              2.8 Why should we accept you for that position?: I believe with my experience in law enforcement I will be a valuable addition to the team. I have learned a lot from my previous experiences about how to handle hard to deal with 10-15s. I also learned how to work extremely well with a team. During the time I was a Master Deputy it was not uncommon for me to be the highest ranking member on shift at certain times, which meant I was the one in charge of our TAC situations and answering questions from those less experienced Deputies. I believe that if given the opportunity I will show how valuable I can be to SADOC.
              3. Reason for Resignation
              3.1 Why are you leaving/why did you leave your current department?
              Personal Resignation, I moved back home for a while to visit family.((wanted to focus on my crim character))

3.2 What qualifications do you have that would be an asset to the San Andreas Department of Corrections?
              As stated above I was in SD for over a year total, and during that time I experienced a lot of different types of people and detainees. I believe I would be a valuable asset because of my experience and dedication.
              4. Declaration
                I, Daniel Deluca the undersigned, hereby declare: That the information contained within this application form, the curriculum vitae, and in the enclosed documents to my knowledge is true, and I undertake to provide documentary evidence if required. I furthermore declare that all copies enclosed are true to the original documents. I declare that my answers are my own original answers and are not AI generated answers. I declare that I am aware that any lack of veracity of the information or the distortion of the documents will entail the invalidity of the merits affected and that I may be liable for legal responsibility.
                  I declare that the foregoing is true and correct.
                  Daniel Deluca
                  Signing date 05/JAN/2024
                    ((5. OOC Section ))
                      5.1 Forum name: illin
                      5.2 Forum Profile Link PRESS
                      5.3 Discord Username: illin.
                      5.4 IRL age: 27
                      5.5 Geographical Location & Timezone: CST/USA

5.6 Have you had any admin punishments on any character? If so, explain:
                          Yes, I have received a few punishments. As far as the OOC punishments I think I have learned from my mistakes as I have not received another one in almost a year. I did receive a ruleplaying punishment on 12/27/23 however I am currently attempting to appeal it.
                            5.7 Are you currently banned from any faction in the Eclipse Community?
                            [] Yes
                            [x] No
                              5.8 Have you ever been or are you currently in another official faction? If so, name the faction(s) and your rank
                              Yes, Only The Family on Liam Winters and my rank is Pusher.

5.9 Do you have a working microphone and are you able to use Teamspeak?
                                  [x] Yes
                                  [] No

5.10 Please provide a picture of your /stats:
                                      https://gyazo.com/78f6bf4557f51982251899998647fa69
                                        5.11 Please provide an unedited picture of your character list and admin logs:
                                        https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ff84cb1a3b&
                                          ImageMaster Deputy_Daniel Deluca
                                          Academy Instructor, Recruitment & Employment Division
                                          Field Training Deputy, Field Training Division
                                          Gang Deputy, Gang Field Unit
                                          Field Staff, North Patrol Division
                                          Los Santos County Sheriff's Department — "A Tradition of Service"
                                          Jimmithy Jemima
                                          ECRP Forum Name: JWIT1

SASG Awards

DOC Awards

SAJB Awards

Re: [SADOC Transfer - Daniel Deluca] [TRANSFER RECEIVED]

Post by Jimmithy Jemima »

S.A.D.O.C.
                                          Human Resources Division

Transfer Received

• Dear Mr. Deluca,

The San Andreas Department of Corrections has RECEIVED and acknowledged your transfer request. This will now be pending review and deliberation by a member of the Human Resources Division. We will be reviewing and examining your previous service with the Department that you were employed with. While certain circumstances may preclude a fixed timeframe, you should expect a response to your request within 24 hours.

If you have any questions pertaining to your transfer request, please contact a member of the Human Resources Division.

• Kind regards,

Jimmithy Jemima
                                            Captain of Departmental Operations, Deputy Head of Human Resources
                                            San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]
                                            Image Captain - Jimmithy Jemima
                                            Captain of Departmental Operations
                                            Commanding Officer of Correctional Services
                                            Correctional Field Training | Assistant Head Instructor
                                            Human Resources | Deputy Head of Human Resources
                                            Correctional Emergency Response Team | CERT Command [1-BRAVO]
                                            Correctional Investigations Division | Internal Affairs Officer
                                            Public Relations | Coordinator
                                            San Andreas Department of Corrections — "Courage, Discipline,
                                            Respect, Integrity, Loyalty, Selfless Commitment"
                                            Jimmithy Jemima

SASG Awards

DOC Awards

SAJB Awards

Re: [SADOC Transfer - Daniel Deluca] [OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT]

S.A.D.O.C.
                                            Human Resources Division

Offer of employment

• Dear Mr. Deluca,

I would like to apologise for the delay in your Transfer Request, we truly appreciate your patience.

We are glad to inform you that we extend the preliminary offer of Correctional Officer II.

The terms for your transfer are as follows:
                                              • You must go through all training procedures to become a Correctional Trainee.
                                              • You will then complete all the training necessary to advance from a Correctional Trainee to be given your offered rank.
                                              • The preliminary offer you get for transfer will still be performance dependent, a discussion will be had by supervisors+ at the end of your trainee period to discuss what actual rank you will get promoted to.
                                              If you wish to accept these terms, reply to this email in the next 48 hours. If you wish to dispute your rank given, send a government email to the person who proposed this offer of employment.

• Kind regards,

Jimmithy Jemima

[email protected]
                                              Jimmithy Jemima

SASG Awards

DOC Awards

SAJB Awards

Re: [SADOC Transfer - Daniel Deluca] [TRANSFER DENIED]

S.A.D.O.C.
                                              Human Resources Division

Transfer Denied

• Dear Mr. Deluca,

Thank you for your reinstatement request to the San Andreas Department of Corrections. We regret to inform you that your transfer has been denied due to the following reasons.

Reasons:
                                                • Failure to respond to the Offered Rank within a generous timeframe.
                                                If you wish to know more, send a government email to the person who declined your transfer. We wish you the best in the rest of your life endeavors.

• Kind regards,

Jimmithy Jemima

[email protected]

Return to “Denied Reinstatements and Transfers”