#24-CM-0014, State of San Andreas v. Nick Johansson

Post by Nick Johansson »

Defendant Name: Nick Johansson
Defendant Phone: 525-2164
Defendant Address: 7 West Mirror Drive
(( Defendant Discord: hans1182 ))
Requested Attorney: Shaun Harper
Charging Department: LSPD
Date & Time of Incident(s): 13/DEC/2023 & 14/DEC/2023, see Charge(s) list for detailed times.
Charge(s):
  • DF05 - Manufacturing a Controlled Substance: 13/DEC/2023 22:53:31
  • WF03 - Possession of a Class 2 Firearm: 13/DEC/2023 23:14:26
  • WM03 - Criminal Use of Weapon Modifications: 14/DEC/2023 18:34:54
  • DM03 - Possession of a Schedule III Controlled Substance 14/DEC/2023 18:34:54
  • DF01 - Illegal Drug Possession with Intent of Sales: 14/DEC/2023 18:34:54
Narrative:
Around 5 weeks ago, I sold my house at 5 mirror park blvd, to two individuals named Elena Greene and Luna Valentine. They did not have the full amount of 1.35m to pay for the house, therefore I was willing to let them pay me in installments. To have some sort of security from my end, I kept ownership of the house, until they had payed me in full. At that time, I did not know that I needed to sign a contract stating the details of this transaction. This is something I learned later.

However, 3 days ago, I received an email from an officer inquiring about my property, and letting me know of what had gone down in the house; namely a drug lab had been run, and a machine gun was found. I was very surprised, and let the officer know of the entire story of me not living in that house, etc. I also contacted both Elena and Luna, asking about this. They let me know that it was indeed them, and that they were very sorry, and were willing to come forth to PD to tell them the truth.

I have nothing to do with running a drug lab, or owning any illegal firearms, and I never will be. I spend pretty much all my time working at DCC, and have nothing to do with any criminal activities. I do however want to own the fact that I made a mistake of not signing any sort of documentation of the house sale/installment/renting arrangement.

During the 14th of December I was made aware that I had a warrant out for my arrest, so I went to my house to drop off my various water bottles, speaker etc, and was gonna make my way to LSPD to turn myself in. However upon leaving the door of my house, I meet officers, which then take me to DOC. On the way there, they add a few charges to my name, which supposedely were missed on the 13th, which is why the charges are on different dates.

So basically I have spent 180 months in prison for crimes I have not comitted, and I am looking to get my record clear, so I can continue living my law abiding life.

Thank you for considering this.

I, Nick Johansson, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Last edited by Nick Johansson on Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: San Andreas v. Nick Johansson

Post by Shaun Harper »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Nick Johansson

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 17th of December, 2023.

I, Shaun Harper, Chief Public Defender with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, Nick Johansson in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Chief Public Defender
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Robert Winejudge »

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 26th of December, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Superior Court Judge
(909) 372-4223 — [email protected]
Nick Johansson
ECRP Forum Name: NickJohansson

Post by Nick Johansson »

Robert Winejudge wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:41 pm Image

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 26th of December, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Superior Court Judge
(909) 372-4223 — [email protected]

Thank you very much for receiving my case.
The charges have now been updated with detailed dates and times.

Chief Public Defender Shaun Harper will be representing me in this case.

- Nick Johansson
Kendall Groyce
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: idgafashlee

Re: State of San Andreas v. Nick Johansson

Post by Kendall Groyce »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 4th of January, 2023.

I, Kendall Groyce, a Prosecuting Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 489-9881 — [email protected]
Kendall Groyce
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: idgafashlee

Re: State of San Andreas v. Nick Johansson

Post by Kendall Groyce »

MOTION FOR VOLUNTARY DISMISSAL WITHOUT PREJUDICE

#00-CM-0000

A Motion for Voluntary Dismissal Without Prejudice was filed in the above case on the 19th of January, 2024.

The State of San Andreas by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Voluntary Dismissal Without Prejudice, and the reasoning for request is as follows;

• Reasoning: Charges have been dismissed without prejudice at this time
    • Detailed Explanation: The Prosecution and the Los Santos Police Department have reached the conclusion that the charges placed against the defendant are to be dismissed without prejudice at this time. This dismissal without prejudice does not overturn the statute of limitations. The defendant was renting out his property to other individuals and those individuals admitted to being the true perpetrators of the charges placed against the defendant.

Senior Prosecuting Attorney
(909) 489-9881 — [email protected]
    Judith Mason
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: #24-CM-0014, State of San Andreas v. Nick Johansson

Post by Judith Mason »

NOTICE OF ACTIVATION

#24-CM-0014

A Notice of Activation was entered in the above case on the 9th day of March, 2024.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Nick Johansson is hereby activated by this Court under #24-CM-0014.

A Motion for Voluntary Dismissal Without Prejudice has been filed by the prosecution and will be momentarily ruled on following this activation notice.

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
    Judith Mason
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name: Judge Judy

SAJB Awards

Re: #24-CM-0014, State of San Andreas v. Nick Johansson

Post by Judith Mason »

COURT DECISION

#24-CM-0014

A decision was reached in the above case on the 9th day of March, 2024.

The prosecution's Motion for Voluntary Dismissal Without Prejudice is hereby granted. The disputed charges of DF05 - Manufacturing a Controlled Substance, WF03 - Possession of a Class 2 Firearm, WM03 - Criminal Use of Weapon Modifications, DF01 - Illegal Drug Possession with Intent of Sales, and DM03 - Possession of a Schedule III Controlled Substance shall all be removed from the defendant's record, however with this type of dismissal, the prosecution reserves the right to refile the charges in the future at their discretion.

The defendant is, therefore, entitled to compensation in the amount of $54,000 for fines paid and time served for the now expunged charges and is directed to report to Rockford Hills City Hall to receive said compensation and to have his record updated by a qualified member of the Judicial Branch.

This case is now dismissed.

Associate Justice
    (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”