• Date: 19 apr 2000
      Place: San Fierro
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: 4 Integrity Wa8, apt 8
      Phone Number: 4661194
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • I have been convicted almost 2 years, but since then I'm completed reformed.
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • At that time, I don't believe there was a reformation program, or I was not aware of one.
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name:Department of Correction
      Length of Employment: In total about 4–5 months
      Title: Correctional Officer 3
      Reason for Leaving: I had some family issues that I have to deal

Company Name:DownTown Cab & Co
      Length of Employment: 3 months
      Title: Senior Driver
      Reason for Leaving: Same reason as the last one
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • Seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch offers a unique and rewarding opportunity to contribute to the administration of justice in a dynamic and challenging environment. It's a ticket to an immersive and impactful legal journey. Working here means you're not just another employee; you're part of a team that shapes the legal landscape. This experience is a goldmine for personal and professional growth, especially for someone like you with ambition and a thirst for real-world knowledge. The San Andreas Judicial Branch isn't your average workplace. It's a place full of legal expertise and diverse cases that will challenge and enrich your understanding of the law. The environment is dynamic, offering a perfect blend of structure and unpredictability that keeps you on your toes. The opportunities are off the charts. There are plenty of legal professionals, judges, and mentors who can guide you on your journey. It's not just about earning a paycheck; it's about building connections that can shape your future. Contributing to the justice system isn't just fulfilling; it's a responsibility that transcends the ordinary. At the San Andreas Judicial Branch, you're not just an employee; you're a vital player in upholding the principles of justice, making a lasting impact on the community and setting the stage for a fulfilling and meaningful career.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • I'm a versatile and super skilled individual, bringing a mix of experience and know-how that totally sets me apart. I've got a legal background, and I enjoy everything about digging into legal stuff, showing my dedication to justice. Furthermore, I like to consider myself as a good person at adapting to different legal situations and sorting out tricky problems and also problem-solving skills. I'm always eager to learn and grow, making me ready to jump into the cool challenges and under pressure situations the San Andreas Judicial Branch has to offer. I'm a team player, and my communication skills, and my humour is on point, making me a fit right in. My passion for justice and my proven skills make me the perfect fit for a role in the awesome San Andreas Judicial Branch! I want to bring my energy, adaptability, and commitment and eventually be able to become a lawyer.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Adaptable. This word express my ability to seamlessly navigate diverse situations and challenges. Whether faced with complex problems, evolving work environments, or new opportunities, I thrive on adapting quickly and effectively. This adaptability stems from a combination of curiosity and a commitment to continuous learning, allowing me to absorb information rapidly and apply it in innovative ways. By embracing change and remaining open-minded, I have been able to excel in various roles, making me a versatile and resilient individual.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Since the Judicial Branch opened, I was interested in joining, I think I heard first about a possible hiring opportunity on Weazle.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Please provide a screenshot of your /stats on this character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • N/A
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • N/A
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • raul20029#1895
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone:UTC +2
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • N/A
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes.
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • N/A
Last edited by Tony Vicenzo on Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Tony Vicenzo

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Vicenzo,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Vicenzo,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Vicenzo,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has deliberated following your interview. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  1. Outstanding Tickets.
  2. Your attire during the interview did not meet the standards expected by the Judicial Branch. Professionalism, including appropriate dress, is integral to our work environment, and we believe it is essential for representing the judiciary with the highest level of decorum.
  3. ((The recruitment team has concerns with your proficiency in the English language. As the Judicial Branch heavily relies upon the way things are worded, both verbal and written, and upon ensuring that your intended meaning is understood, we do not feel you are the right fit for the branch at this time.))
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From

Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”