Post by Colt Daniels »

San Andreas Judicial Branch
Superior Court of San Andreas

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

ISSUANCE OF VERDICT

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Penelope Courtland
#23-CM-0109

A decision was reached in the above case on the 7th day of December, 2023.

The case of #23-CM-0109, State of San Andreas v. Penelope Courtland has been resolved.

The defendant has pled guilty on all counts during an arraignment hearing that took place on the 7th of December, 2023.

It is with the above considerations that I issue the following verdict:
  • On the count of GF20 - Possession of Human Body Tissue, I find the defendant, Penelope Courtland, guilty.
  • On the count of SF01 - Domestic Terrorism, I find the defendant, Penelope Courtland, guilty.
  • On the count of GF05 - Extortion, I find the defendant, Penelope Courtland, guilty.
  • On the count of SF04 - Kidnapping of a Gov. Employee, I find the defendant, Penelope Courtland, guilty.
  • On the count of GM21 - False Imprisonment of a Gov. Employee , I find the defendant, Penelope Courtland, guilty.
  • On the count of WF01 - Assault with a Deadly Weapon of a Gov. Employee , I find the defendant, Penelope Courtland, guilty.
  • On the count of GM03 - Possession of a Blade , I find the defendant, Penelope Courtland, guilty.
  • On the count of WM01 - Unlawful Brandishing of a Firearm or Weapon , I find the defendant, Penelope Courtland, guilty.
  • On the count of SF05 - Torture of a Gov. Employee, I find the defendant, Penelope Courtland, guilty.
  • On the count of GM13 - Criminal Threats of a Gov. Employee, I find the defendant, Penelope Courtland, guilty.

The Superior Court of San Andreas hereby sentences Penelope Courtland to life in prison with no chance of early release or parole to be served at the State of San Andreas' Bolingbroke Penitentiary.

Associate Justice
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 402-9713 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”