[PRESS RELEASE #66] Appointment of the new Los Santos Custom CEO

This section contains all Press Releases made by the San Andreas State Government.
State Government
ECRP Forum Name:

[PRESS RELEASE #66] Appointment of the new Los Santos Custom CEO

Post by State Government »

25 November, 2023
San Andreas State Government

• Citezens of San Andreas,

The San Andreas State Government has the pleasure to announce that Liam Binnie has been appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer for Los Santos Customs. Liam Binnie has three years of experience under his tool belt and has sat as the Interim CEO for Los Santos Customs, solidifying his strong knowledge of the business.

The hiring period for Chief Executive Officer saw over forty applicants apply for the role, and took place over several months, to ensure each applicant was considered carefully. It is with the culmination of this process that the San Andreas State Government has confidently chosen Liam Binnie to fill that role and believe that he will continue to prove himself as he moves Los Santos Customs forward.

Chief Executive Officer Binnie worked hard with the staff of Los Santos Customs, during the interim period, to ensure operations continued, and that conditions continued to improve at Los Santos Customs. It is through this hard work that Liam Binnie showed the state of his capabilities and the potential he had to become Chief Executive Officer.

Los Santos Customs CEO, Liam Binnie wrote:
    I am thrilled to be announced as the new owner of Los Santos Customs and I want to thank the board of governors, and the San Andreas State Government, for the opportunity that I have been given. Even more importantly, I want to thank the hard-working staff of LSC who have continued to help the business grow, and who have stood beside me during my duration as Interim CEO.

I am confident that we have the right plan to help bring stability to LSC, and to start to see it grow into new heights. The first step we will look at, is to add more trainers to our roaster, as well as, bringing in a new system for training. This should help us onboard individuals more efficiently, and will ensure that we can move onto focusing on hiring. We hope that we can bring in more individuals via on the spot hiring and various other recruitment events, which will showcase the fantastic workplace we have.

Once LSC has become more structured and stable, we can start to look towards the future which has been important to me, as it's how we can continue to push LSC into a new phase. These new bonds, include looking at a franchising model where we have two subsidiary companies working under us, to cover the greater area of Los Santos. I have no doubt that as we continue to head in that direction, the mechanics of LSC will continue to show their versatility, and determination.

I can't wait to see you all in Bay 1, when you need us!

Govenor, Lewis Langley wrote: Liam Binnie has been integral to the continued operation of Los Santos Customs, during his time as Interim Chief Executive Officer. His commitment and love for LSC has made him a natural choice to be appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer. I can't wait to continue to work with Liam Binnie, as he brings more stability to Los Santos Customs and takes it into new areas. I am genuinely excited to see what the future holds.

I want to thank every individual that applied, it was excellent to see the large interest that the citizens of the state have, for improving our mechanic services. I also want to personally thank the hard-working staff of Los Santos Customs for their unwavering commitment during our interim period.

Governor Lewis Langley

Governor Samuel Osborn

Governor Jason Castillo

Return to “SASG - Press Releases”