• Date: 16/JUN/1999
      Place: Los Santos
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: Eclipse Towers
      Phone Number: 531-2187
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • I have not
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • N/A
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Los Santos Police Department
      Length of Employment: 8 months
      Title: Police Officer III
      Reason for Leaving: Personal Resignation

Company Name: San Andreas Department of Corrections
      Length of Employment: 9 months
      Title: Lieutenant
      Reason for Leaving: Still Empployed
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • throughout my life, I have always sought to improve my skills and knowledge whenever I can. I served in the Los Santos Police Department, where I learned first hand what it is like enforcing the law, and I have now been serving in the Department of Corrections, experiencing a different side to law enforcement. I have always been interested in joining the Judicial Branch, due to my experiences working in Law Enforcement and government bodies, it just seems like the next reasonable step in my career.

I would like to apply for prosecution when the time comes, I think with my background and experience, it is the role that fits me best. I want to ensure that my skills can be put to their best use so that I can work on behalf of the government to ensure that I uphold the law and constitution to the highest standard. I wish to spend my time as a Law Student, bettering my knowledge of the law, the penal code, and the constitution, and get a better understanding of the inner workings of JB, to eventually become a fair, honest and efficient prosecutor.

I wish to work alongside the government, and other government bodies, such as LSPD, and SD, to ensure that each individual that happens to go through the court process, are judged fairly and are charged honestly.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • I grew up in Los Santos with my family, I had a fairly quiet childhood, doing well in school and keeping out of trouble. I went to college to study Sociology and English Literature where I graduated with 2 degrees at the age of 20. I am a retired Police Officer for the Los Santos Police Department, where I served there for around 8 months, reaching the rank of Police Officer III. My time as a Police Officer taught me many things about the law, including how to uphold it.

I have since then been working at SADOC, as a Sworn-In Lieutenant. I have experienced arresting and charging many different people so I know first hand what it is like to handle these sorts of things.

I think that I should be chosen over other candidates, not just because of my extensive background in law enforcement and working for government agencies, but because I have a passion for this line of work that cannot be faked. I guarantee that if given the chance, I will thrive in this department and show that I can be an invaluable asset to any team that choses me.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • It is difficult to choose just one word, but I would probably say "passionate" because this word reflects who I am as a person as a whole. my passion is what drives me to do great work, I'm not the type of person to do things shallowly. Each time I am set a task, or have a job to do, I will put my whole heart into it, ensuring that no matter what else is going on, I give 110% effort into that task so that I know it has been completed to the absolute highest standard.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • I have know of JB for a long time, however I did recently speak to Hope Kant who helped me with some questions etc before I applied.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character.
    • Yes I have around 1mil XP between my characters
      ► Show Spoiler
    4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • SADOC on Gina Willow
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • Yes I have a couple punishments - 3 of them were Admin Jail, and the rest are just warnings.
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • BecksLeKitty
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: GMT
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • I don't play any other servers anymore.
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yus
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • nope:)
Last edited by Gina Willow on Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Captain - ✧ Gina Willow
Captain Of Administration
Correctional Emergency Response Team | Operative [13-ECHO]
Human Resources | Assistant Head
Correctional Field Training | Senior Instructor
Psychology Team | Assistant Head
Voted Officer of the Year 2023
San Andreas Department of Corrections — "Courage, Discipline,
Respect, Integrity, Loyalty, Selfless Commitment"
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Gina Willow

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Ms. Willow,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Gina Willow
ECRP Forum Name: BecksLeKitty

LSPD Awards for Service

DOC Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Gina Willow

Post by Gina Willow »

I must unfortunately withdraw my application at this time.

Image Captain - ✧ Gina Willow
Captain Of Administration
Correctional Emergency Response Team | Operative [13-ECHO]
Human Resources | Assistant Head
Correctional Field Training | Senior Instructor
Psychology Team | Assistant Head
Voted Officer of the Year 2023
San Andreas Department of Corrections — "Courage, Discipline,
Respect, Integrity, Loyalty, Selfless Commitment"

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”