October 2023 Press Release

Press releases made by the Department of Corrections on updates, employee adjustments, and stories from within the prison.
Kourtney LaFleur
Warden
ECRP Forum Name:

LSEMS Awards

DOC Awards

October 2023 Press Release

Post by Kourtney LaFleur »

Opening Message
Welcome to the SADOC Monthly Press Release!
The spooky October season has finally come and gone but Bolingbroke still remains a very haunted place. The walls of SADOC tell many stories and have seen a vast amount of things.

We have had an event filled month with the Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser, wonderfully detailed in the LSEMS Press Release, a Fall festival with lots of animals and pumpkins and lastly we opened up a dunk tank in front parking for a Trick or Treat event.

Employee of the Month
Each month here at the San Andreas Department of Corrections we like to bestow an honor on this month's best performing officer who has shown time and time again that they put maximum effort and commitment into their work. The officer selected for this prestigious award has proved themselves as a representation of how each officer working for our department should strive to be.

Employee of the Month October 2023
Questions for the Employee of the Month
We like to ask the employee of the month a few questions to get their perspective on the job and what makes a great officer, below are a few answers to common questions by our Employee of the Month:

Looking back, what are memorable achievements from your service so far?
See how well everyone comes together and works together and has each others back no matter what. The staff we have here is a family and its shown everyday and my most memorable achievement was becoming apart of that family!

Moving forward what are the next goals as a SADOC officer?
My next goal is to shine more light on Psych and to get that division up and rolling more then its ever been and with Gina and lucy and frank and Joselynn we are going to bring psych back better then its ever been before! and maybe get us a bigger office!

Any advice they would give to future prospects who might think about joining the SADOC?
Do not be afraid to fall we are a family we will pick you back up never be afraid we will always have your back and lastly one more thing dont be afraid to be corrected if you make a mistake we want nothing but the best for you and we want you to succeed within DOC we have all been there and it helped shape me into who i am today!

October Events
Breast Cancer Awareness Event

Fall Fair

Trick or Treat Dunk Tank
Public Tours

Tour DOC!

If you are an employee of another government agency or are a member of the public, then you have the opportunity to take a tour of the San Andreas Department of Corrections and learn more about what goes on in the prison!
Glorious SADOC!
A tour can be a great way to find out some more information if you are considering applying to the Department of Corrections, or even if you are one of our interdepartmental colleagues who wish to find out more about our department. We even allow groups to participate in a tour of the facility, provided each member of the group has signed the application form, and they meet the requirements.

Once your application has been accepted, then you can head over to the Department of Corrections, where one of the members of our Public Relations Division will guide you on your tour around the facility.

A full list of requirements and restrictions, as well as how to sign up, can be found *HERE*.
Inmate of the Month

Pedro "El Doggo" Perro

• Note: In the interest of transparency, and being able to allow inmates to represent themselves this interview is direct quotes from the interviewed inmate and their quotes do not represent the SADOC's views and beliefs.
  • Why do you do illegal things?
    • I do illegal thing’s because there is no way in hell I can stay clean long enough to get a legal job. Once you commit an accidental little crime, like I did speeding one time, and they got me for evading. After that I could not get a legal job. So I have to stick to crime, crime pays me.

• What's your favorite thing about DOC?
    • The guards, because some of them are pretty cool, like Robert Pacers cool, I like Vito, Frank the tank Peters he's a badass but I think he left, Joselynn and Kourtney are cool too. You guys are good, you guys make it worth coming here.

• What's your least favorite thing?
    • The lack of taser use, you guys go straight to the big guns, like BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG. Use your tasers or sticks more, maybe even a pistol not a shotgun.

• If you could change one thing about DOC, what would it be?
    • Use your tasers more, less of the shotguns if you do need to use a gun use a pistol not a big ass shotgun and shot the guy in chest.

• What would you do if you were Warden for a day?
    • Have fun activities for inmates to do while they're in here. Nothing crazy but have something for us to do.

• Is there someone or something you miss while being in jail?
    • I miss my amigos outside.

• Why do you think you're in here so often?
    • I think the police just like arresting me. I think I'm just fun to arrest, because I'm in here for self defense. I think I'm just unlucky.

• Is there anything you'd like to tell people?
    • The police always win. there is no way to beat the police. Think you can get away? you won't, think you can hide? you won't.

Get To Know SADOC's Command

Commander Rock Paz

We have decided that each month we will introduce a member of our Command Team, and help you get to know them a little better. For October, we have selected none other than our very own Commander Rock Paz.

Commander Rock Paz has been working at the San Andreas Department Of Corrections for just over 18 months. Currently, he holds the title "Head of Operations" which involves overseeing all departments at the DOC. Along with this, he is the Head of Grounds Keeping, a CERT Operative, a Field Trainer, and is the State of San Andreas Sergeant at Arms. Finally, Commander Paz oversees the Supervisor Training Program, which is a crucial step in becoming a Supervisor at the DOC.

Commander Paz says he enjoys all the moments that he gets to spend working with people. "An event, or even their promotions at the weekly meeting. It makes the hard work pay off for me."

Commander Paz' greatest accomplishment is getting to form the current Command Team at the DOC. Saying "I knew everything would fall into place once they were supported to Supervisor, and then a Commanding Rank."

Lastly, he says that he wants to see all the newer Officers work to be the person they would like to be and to spend more time with the other Officers in a fun environment.
Employee Adjustments
  • ImageCaptainImageCommander
    • #835 Galileo Czapiewski
  • ImageSergeantImage Lieutenant
    • #914 Oliver Dutch
    • #925 Gina Willow
  • ImageCorporalImageSergeant
    • #961 Remmi Raccoon
  • ImageSenior Correctional OfficerImageCorporal
    • #975 Bradley Coot
  • ImageCorrectional Officer IIIImageSenior Correctional Officer
    • #863 Lucy Fox
    • #1021 Jesse Crane
    • #977 Joselynn Trejos
  • ImageCorrectional Officer IIImageCorrectional Officer III
    • #1019 Vito Saint
    • #929 Jerry Brooks
  • ImageCorrectional Officer IImageCorrectional Officer II
    • #1034 Amelia Fernandez
    • #1024 Lola Kalashnikov
    • #1027 Billy Meener
    • #955 Dasha Britto
  • ImageCorrectional TraineeImageCorrectional Officer I
    • #1038 Mason Royal
    • #1040 Kaylum Michael
    • #692 Franz Stroheim
    • #1036 Alex Crail
    • #1031 Angelica Smith
    • #1032 Draven Armani

• REINSTATEMENTS
    This month we welcomed some familiar faces back to the San Andreas Department of Corrections.
  • ImageCorrectional TraineeImageCorporal
    • #825 Marcos Chandler
  • ImageCorrectional TraineeImageCorrectional Officer I
    • #850 Bogdan Beciri
    • #920 Luke Cortez
Employee Count
  • SADOC Officer Count
    High Command | 6 | 9.09%
    Warden | 1 | 1.52%
    Deputy Warden | 3 | 4.55%
    Assistant Warden | 2 | 3.03%
    Command | 4 | 6.06%
    Commander | 2 | 3.03%
    Captain | 2 | 3.03%
    Supervisors | 9 | 13.64%
    Lieutenant | 2 | 3.03%
    Sergeant | 3 | 4.55%
    Corporal | 4 | 6.06%

• General Staff | 43 | 65.15%
    Senior Correctional Officer | 7 | 10.61%
    Correctional Officer III | 7 | 10.61%
    Correctional Officer II | 7 | 10.61%
    Correctional Officer I | 12 | 18.18%
    Correctional Trainees | 10 | 15.15%
    OTHER | 4 | 6.06%
    Correctional Custodian Officers | 3 | 4.55%
    Law Consultants | 1 | 1.52%
Phone Calls
      When an inmate arrives with a brand new iFruit 69 they will have it quickly confiscated from them. However, if they wish to retain their phone till they enter the cellblock to make a phone call then they can request it.

The 10-15 can use the phone call for any number of reasons such as letting their mom know they're going to be in prison for a few years, telling their significant other to come to visit them, or getting a friend to feed their pet while they're incarcerated.

Phone calls are a privilege, not a right. Any Correctional Officer has the right to decline you for a phone call for any reason they see fit.
      Recruitment Status
      Recruitment
       ! Message from: Human Resources Command
      Recruitment for the San Andreas Department of Corrections is OPEN as of 21/06/2021. Please see below on how to apply.
        • (( Must have an Out of Character age of 16 years old ))
      • Citizenship/Residency: Must be an American Citizen at the time of applying, and have been a resident of San Andreas for no less than 12 months.
        • (( Must have over 5,000 XP on any of your characters ))
      • Criminal History: You must not have any serious crimes on your record (will be dealt with on a case to case basis)
      • Multiple Employments: You may not be a member of LSPD or LSSD at the time of hiring, as these are full-time positions. You may have a part-time position while working at the SADOC.
      • Mental/Physical Fitness: As a Corrections Officer, you must be able to maintain good mental and physical fitness. You will be tested on this during our hiring process.
        • (( As a faction, we hold a high RP standard, we will help you of course, if you're new. But you must want to learn and grow ))
      • Additional Requirements:
        • You are required to fill out an application online, you must have access to a computer and be able to use it.
        • You are required to pass an extensive background check, where your criminal record, previous employment, traffic violations, and any affiliation you may have had in the past will be checked.
        • (( Must be able to dedicate at least 5 on-duty hours a week ))
        • (( Must have a clean admin record for the past 30 days, this is also handled on a case by case basis ))
      Closing Message from the Warden
      And that ends our October Press release. As always, if you have any questions, comments, or anything you can find my contact info just below here.
      We hope you enjoyed reading and everyone that was involved in SADOC events this months had a good time too. Given the great success of the charitable work this month we are already planning to get involved in far more going ahead so if you feel charitable or just have far too much money then stay tuned!
      Kourtney Lafleur
      Warden
      San Andreas Department of Corrections

[email protected]

Other Contact Information

Oliver Dutch
      Lieutenant, Head of Public Relations
      [email protected]

Remmi Raccoon
        Corporal, Assistant Head of Public Relations