#23-CM-0102, State of San Andreas v. Melody Frey et al.

Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Document 1 | Filed 29/OCT/2023 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
FOR THE STATE OF SAN ANDREAS

• Docket Number:
    #23-CM-0102
    Date Filed:
    29/OCT/2023
    Violations:
    GM19 - Face Concealment (b)
    GF03 - Armed Robbery
    NM03 - Unlawful Assembly
    VF01 - Evading an Officer
    VF04 - Felony Public Endangerment
    WM02 - Possession of a Class 1 Firearm
    WF03 - Possession of a Class 2 Firearm
    SF02 - Attempted Murder of a Government Employee
    SF02 - Murder of a Government Employee
    State of San Andreas

v.

Melody Frey et al.

INDICTMENT

• THE PROSECUTION CHARGES THAT:
    1. On or around the 16th of June, multiple the gang known as "underground" was conducting a chain robbery on 5+ stores. The LSPD captured CCTV from three of them before catching up with the robbers at the Strawberry grocery store. The first unit immediately called for backup, and attempted to arrest the members inside the store. Unbeknownst to the officers, an additional member, Klaus Derose, was waiting in ambush outside the store with an Assault Rifle, and opened fire along side the members armed with pistols. One officer died to AR fire, while the Detective Yukimura was critically injured, but survived the incident.
    2. Given the known hairstyles, tattoos, and outfits from previous mugshots, the Detective Bureau in conjunction with the office of the Attorney General has identified as many suspects involved in these heinous crimes as possible.

• Presiding:

Associate Justice
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Document 2 | Filed 29/OCT/2023 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT

• Docket Number:
    #23-CM-0102
    Date Filed:
    29/OCT/2023
    Violations:
    GF03 - Armed Robbery
    NM03 - Unlawful Assembly
    State of San Andreas

v.

Melody Frey et al.

NOTICE TO RESPOND

• Notice is given that Melody Frey, Chad Rapkov, Claire Allen is ordered to respond using the Plea Form below between the dates of;
    • 29/OCT/2023
      • and
    • 06/NOV/2023
    Or make contract with the presiding judge;

For the purpose of an Arraignment.

Failure to comply with this notice may result in additional charges and/or detainment by law enforcement.

• Presiding:

Associate Justice
Document 3 | Filed 29/OCT/2023 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT

• Docket Number:
    #23-CM-0102
    Date Filed:
    29/OCT/2023
    Violations:
    GF03 - Armed Robbery
    NM03 - Unlawful Assembly
    State of San Andreas

v.

Melody Frey et al.

ARRAIGNMENT FORM

• Melody Frey you are facing misdemeanor and felony charges for alleged conduct that occurred on or about 16/JUN/2023

This form will formally read you the charges filed against you. You may plead in one of three ways for each charge:
    • Guilty
      A plea of guilty indicates to the court that you confirm your guilt of the alleged conduct that was in violation of Penal Code. If you plead guilty, the charge and fines will be placed on your record and you will have to turn yourself into law enforcement.
    • Not Guilty
      A plea of not guilty indicates to the court that you dispute the charges being filed against you. If you plead not guilty, preliminary pretrial proceedings will begin and a criminal trial will be scheduled in the near future.
    • No Contest
      A plea of no contest is similar to that of a guilty plea, but indicates to the court that you accept the conviction, with the exception of avoiding a factual admission of guilt. If you plead no contest, the charge and fines will similarly be placed on your record and you will have to turn yourself into law enforcement.
    Before the court can accept a plea of guilty or no contest, you must be advised of your rights in this situation.
    1. You have the right to plead not guilty to any and all of these charges.
    2. You have the right to be represented by counsel at trial and at every other stage of the proceedings.
    3. You have the right to testify and present any evidence of your own in your defense against these charges.
    4. You also have the right to not testify during any of the proceedings in accordance with your right to remain silent.
    5. Please be advised that anything you say or do during the proceedings can and will be used against you by the prosecution.
    Melody Frey please be aware that any plea you give must be made voluntarily and of your own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement that can be arranged between yourself and the prosecution.

Count 1 is WM02 - Possession of a Class 1 Firearm, a misdemeanor charge punishable by 30 months of incarceration and a fine of $2,000.

Count 2 is GF03 - Armed Robbery, a felony charge punishable by 60 months of incarceration and a fine of $4,000.

Count 3 is SF02 - Attempted Murder of a Government Employee, a felony charge punishable by 67 months of incarceration and a fine of $6,750.

Count 4 is SF02 - Attempted Murder of a Government Employee, a felony charge punishable by 67 months of incarceration and a fine of $6,750.

Count 5 is VF04 - Felony Public Endangerment, a felony charge punishable by 60 months of incarceration and a fine of $3,000.

Count 6 is GM19 - Face Concealment (b), a misdemeanor charge punishable by 10 months of incarceration and a fine of $500.

Count 7 is NM03 - Unlawful Assembly, a misdemeanor charge punishable by 15 months of incarceration and a fine of $1,000.

The prosecuting is seeking a total of 309 months of incarceration and a total fine of $24,000.

With all previous information in mind, please make your formal plea using the following form;

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/UM5h3vl.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/6h9z9Jh.png[/img]
[divbox=antiquewhite]
[b]Defendant Name:[/b] Firstname Lastname
[b]Defendant Phone:[/b] ###-####
[b]Defendant Address:[/b] Here
[b][color=#0040FF](([/color] Defendant Discord:[/b] Here [color=#0040FF][b]))[/b][/color]
[b]Requested Attorney:[/b] [i]N/A if none[/i]
[/divbox]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/F76nFHB.png[/img]
[divbox=antiquewhite]
[b]On the charge of WM02 - Possession of a Class 1 Firearm, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[b]On the charge of GF03 - Armed Robbery, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[b]On the charge of SF02 - Attempted Murder of a Government Employee, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[b]On the charge of SF02 - Attempted Murder of a Government Employee, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[b]On the charge of VF04 - Felony Public Endangerment, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[b]On the charge of GM19 - Face Concealment (b), I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[b]On the charge of NM03 - Unlawful Assembly, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[hr][/hr]
I, [b]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/b], hereby affirm that this pleading is being made voluntarily and of my own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement arranged between myself and the prosecution.
[/divbox]

• Presiding:

Associate Justice
Document 4 | Filed 29/OCT/2023 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT

• Docket Number:
    #23-CM-0102
    Date Filed:
    29/OCT/2023
    Violations:
    GF03 - Armed Robbery
    NM03 - Unlawful Assembly
    State of San Andreas

v.

Melody Frey et al.

ARRAIGNMENT FORM

• Chad Rapkov you are facing misdemeanor and felony charges for alleged conduct that occurred on or about 16/JUN/2023

This form will formally read you the charges filed against you. You may plead in one of three ways for each charge:
    • Guilty
      A plea of guilty indicates to the court that you confirm your guilt of the alleged conduct that was in violation of Penal Code. If you plead guilty, the charge and fines will be placed on your record and you will have to turn yourself into law enforcement.
    • Not Guilty
      A plea of not guilty indicates to the court that you dispute the charges being filed against you. If you plead not guilty, preliminary pretrial proceedings will begin and a criminal trial will be scheduled in the near future.
    • No Contest
      A plea of no contest is similar to that of a guilty plea, but indicates to the court that you accept the conviction, with the exception of avoiding a factual admission of guilt. If you plead no contest, the charge and fines will similarly be placed on your record and you will have to turn yourself into law enforcement.
    Before the court can accept a plea of guilty or no contest, you must be advised of your rights in this situation.
    2. You have the right to be represented by counsel at trial and at every other stage of the proceedings.
    3. You have the right to testify and present any evidence of your own in your defense against these charges.
    4. You also have the right to not testify during any of the proceedings in accordance with your right to remain silent.
    5. Please be advised that anything you say or do during the proceedings can and will be used against you by the prosecution.
    Chad Rapkov, please be aware that any plea you give must be made voluntarily and of your own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement that can be arranged between yourself and the prosecution.

Count 1 is GF03 - Armed Robbery, a felony charge punishable by 60 months of incarceration and a fine of $4,000.

Count 2 is VF01 - Evading an Officer, a felony charge punishable by 60 months of incarceration and a fine of $3,000.

Count 3 is GM19 - Face Concealment (b), a misdemeanor charge punishable by 10 months of incarceration and a fine of $500.

Count 4 is NM03 - Unlawful Assembly, a misdemeanor charge punishable by 15 months of incarceration and a fine of $1,000.

The prosecuting is seeking a total of 145 months of incarceration and a total fine of $8,500.

With all previous information in mind, please make your formal plea using the following form;

[divbox=antiquewhite]
[b][color=#0040FF](([/color] Defendant Discord:[/b] Here [color=#0040FF][b]))[/b][/color]
[/divbox]
[divbox=antiquewhite]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[b]On the charge of VF01 - Evading an Officer, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[b]On the charge of GM19 - Face Concealment (b), I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[b]On the charge of NM03 - Unlawful Assembly, I am entering a plea as follows:[/b]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[hr][/hr]
I, [b]FIRSTNAME LASTNAME[/b], hereby affirm that this pleading is being made voluntarily and of my own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement arranged between myself and the prosecution.
[/divbox]

• Presiding:

Associate Justice
Document 6 | Filed 29/OCT/2023 | Page 1 of 1

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT

• Docket Number:
    #23-CM-0102
    Date Filed:
    29/OCT/2023
    Violations:
    GF03 - Armed Robbery
    NM03 - Unlawful Assembly
    State of San Andreas

v.

Melody Frey et al.

ARRAIGNMENT FORM

• Claire Allen, you are facing misdemeanor and felony charges for alleged conduct that occurred on or about 16/JUN/2023

• Guilty
    • Not Guilty
    • No Contest
    Claire Allen, please be aware that any plea you give must be made voluntarily and of your own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement that can be arranged between yourself and the prosecution.

Count 1 is GF03 - Armed Robbery, a felony charge punishable by 60 months of incarceration and a fine of $4,000.

Count 2 is NM03 - Unlawful Assembly, a misdemeanor charge punishable by 15 months of incarceration and a fine of $1,000.

Count 3 is GM19 - Face Concealment (b), a misdemeanor charge punishable by 10 months of incarceration and a fine of $500.

The prosecuting is seeking a total of 85 months of incarceration and a total fine of $5,500.

[divbox=antiquewhite]
[/divbox]
[divbox=antiquewhite]
[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[list=none]
[ ] Guilty
[ ] Not Guilty
[ ] No Contest
[/list]

[hr][/hr]
[/divbox]

• Presiding:

Associate Justice
Melody Frey
ECRP Forum Name: Melody Rogers

Re: #23-CM-0102, State of San Andreas v. Melody Frey et al.

Post by Melody Frey »

Defendant Name: Melody Frey
Defendant Phone: 423 2733
Defendant Address: Starlite Motel
(( Defendant Discord: magusrat ))
Requested Attorney: Hope Kant
On the charge of WM02 - Possession of a Class 1 Firearm, I am entering a plea as follows:
  • [ ] Guilty
    [x] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest
On the charge of GF03 - Armed Robbery, I am entering a plea as follows:
  • [ ] Guilty
    [x] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest
On the charge of SF02 - Attempted Murder of a Government Employee, I am entering a plea as follows:
  • [ ] Guilty
    [x] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest
On the charge of SF02 - Attempted Murder of a Government Employee, I am entering a plea as follows:
  • [ ] Guilty
    [x] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest
On the charge of VF04 - Felony Public Endangerment, I am entering a plea as follows:
  • [ ] Guilty
    [x] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest
On the charge of GM19 - Face Concealment (b), I am entering a plea as follows:
  • [ ] Guilty
    [x] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest
On the charge of NM03 - Unlawful Assembly, I am entering a plea as follows:
  • [ ] Guilty
    [x] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest

I, Melody Frey, hereby affirm that this pleading is being made voluntarily and of my own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement arranged between myself and the prosecution.
Claire Allen
ECRP Forum Name: DontSniffSugar

DOC Awards

Post by Claire Allen »

Defendant Name: Claire Allen
Defendant Phone: 363-2048
(( Defendant Discord: DontSniffSugar ))
Requested Attorney: Hope Kant
  • [ ] Guilty
    [X] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest
  • [ ] Guilty
    [X] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest
  • [ ] Guilty
    [X] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest

I, Claire Allen, hereby affirm that this pleading is being made voluntarily and of my own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement arranged between myself and the prosecution.
Chad Rapkov
ECRP Forum Name: Netlok

Post by Chad Rapkov »

Defendant Name: Chad Rapkov
Defendant Phone: 289-5356
(( Defendant Discord: netlok ))
Requested Attorney: N/A
  • [ ] Guilty
    [x] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest
On the charge of VF01 - Evading an Officer, I am entering a plea as follows:
  • [ ] Guilty
    [x] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest
  • [ ] Guilty
    [x] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest
  • [ ] Guilty
    [x] Not Guilty
    [ ] No Contest

I, Chad Rapkov, hereby affirm that this pleading is being made voluntarily and of my own volition, and did not result from force, threats, or promises made by any person, with the exception of a Plea Agreement arranged between myself and the prosecution.
Jay Wellberg
ECRP Forum Name: Chilo

Post by Jay Wellberg »

Rockford Law

State of San Andreas v. Melody Frey et al

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

• IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 5/Nov/2023.

I, Jay Wellberg, an Attorney with Rockford Law, will be representing the Defendants, Melody Frey, Chad Rapkov, Drew Ohara, Claire Allen and Klaus Derose, in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Respectfully,
    Defense Attorney | Rockford Law
    (909) 2956979 — [email protected]

Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTICE OF ACTIVATION

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Melody Frey et al.
#23-CM-0102

A Notice of Activation was entered in the above case on the 18th of November, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Melody Frey et al. is hereby activated by this Court under #23-CM-0102.

Both the State and Defendant have adequate representation in the case, as such, immediately following this notice, the Presiding Judge will be filing the Order for Discovery.

In accordance with guidelines set forth by the Supreme Court of San Andreas, this case shall require an in-person trial. Once all pretrial matters have been resolved, a Notice of Scheduling will be issued to arrange an appropriate time for trial.

Associate Justice
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0102

A court order was entered in the above case on the 18th of November, 2023.

The case of #23-CM-0102, State of San Andreas v. Melody Frey et al. is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Associate Justice
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

MOTION FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0102

A Motion for Discovery was filed in the above case on the 20th of November, 2023.

The State of San Andreas by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Discovery, and presents the following as evidence;

• Exhibit #01: Prosperity Street Store CCTV Footage
    Suspects Left to right:
    Danille Fowl, Tanner Joseph, Claire Allen, Drew Ohara, Melody Frey
    Exhibit #02: Grove Street Store CCTV Footage
    Suspects Left to right:
    Melody Frey, Danille Fowl, Tanner Joseph, Drew Ohara, Ronin Frey, John Doe
    Exhibit #03: Vespucci Canal CCTV Footage
    Suspects Left to right:
    Melody Frey, Ronin Frey, Claire Allen, Danille Fowl, Drew Ohara, John Doe
    Exhibit #04: Picture of damaged Police Cruiser
    ((RP Proof))
    Police cruiser after being ambushed resulting in a shootout.
    Exhibit #05: Detective I Sayaka Yukimura's Bodycamera
    ((RP Proof))

Bodycam footage here
    Exhibit #06: Detective I Sayaka Yukimura's Bodycamera Still Photo #1
    Suspect: Chad Rapkov
    Exhibit #07: Detective I Sayaka Yukimura's Bodycamera Still Photo #2
    Suspect: Melody Frey
    Exhibit #8: Deceased Officer's Bodycamera
    Exhibit #9: Bullets in Detective I Sayaka Yukimura's Vest
    1 Assault Rifle Bullet
    3 .50 Bullets
    Stored in Detective I Sayaka Yukimura's 2nd Illegal Evidence Locker, bottom right.
    Exhibit #10: Melody Frey Arrest Report - 21/JUN/2023
    ARREST REPORT
    MUGSHOT
    SUSPECT 1 DETAILS

• Full Name: Melody Frey
      Telephone Number: 4232733
      Licenses Revoked: Yes
      • Driver

Charges:
      • VF01 - Evading an Officer
      • WF03 - Possession of Illegal Firearms/Weapons
      • SF02 - Attempted Murder of a Gov. employee
      • GM02 - Battery of a Gov. employee

How did the suspect plea to the above charges?
      Suspect pleaded guilty to all charges.
      Additional Details (Suspect's vehicle, etc.) :

VEHICLES INVOLVED
    • Vehicle A:

DEPUTY DETAILS
    • Full Name: Fillmoore Grayson
      Badge Number: 8712
      Callsign: 2-K-40

INCIDENT DETAILS
    • Date of Arrest: 2023-06-21
      Deputies Involved: Greg Divine, Wiley Reno, Cliff Derringer, Jeff Dayton.

Provide details of the incident leading up to the arrest
      • Subject being involved in a underground related shooting. I joined the pursuit and observed the listed defendant exit the vehicle with a firearm in hand. I identified myself as a law enforcement officer and demanded the subject to not shoot at me. The subject instead decided to shoot at me. I discharged my firearm and pacified the subject.

EVIDENCE DETAILS

ARRESTING DEPUTY SIGNATURE

Exhibit #11: Chad Rapkov Arrest Report - 21/JUN/2023
    ARREST REPORT
    MUGSHOT
    SUSPECT 1 DETAILS
    • Full Name: Chad Rapkov
      Telephone Number: 2895356
      Licenses Revoked: No
      Charges:
      • WF02 - Accessory to Shooting from a Vehicle (Drive of a Gov. employee
      • GF03 - Armed Robbery
      • VF01 - Evading an Officer
      How did the suspect plea to the above charges?
      Suspect pleaded guilty to all charges.
      Additional Details (Suspect's vehicle, etc.) :
    VEHICLES INVOLVED
    • Vehicle A:
    DEPUTY DETAILS
    • Full Name: Greg Devine
      Badge Number: 24064
      Callsign: 2-K-40
    INCIDENT DETAILS
    • Date of Arrest: 2023-06-21
      Deputies Involved: Captain Reno, Agent Grayson & Martin & Hernandez, Deputy Dayton and Trainee Canton

Provide details of the incident leading up to the arrest
      • Hugo was investigating a number of store robberies in the city as it was open juro. He observed a store robbery in process involving known Underground Members. Hugo commenced a pursuit, that led to shooting by UG members at Deputies. After some time, they attempted to take Agent Martin hostage however they then evaded, near the roadworkers depot our SED gunship lit up the occupants of the car. Chad was hit by a marksman rifle, it is worth noting no weapon was seen in his possession during his arrest. He pleaded guilty to all charges. As I was suspending Chad, Kira and Mel's licences, Mel and Kira kicked me until i was unable to get up, they were charged additionally by Field Agent Grayson.
    EVIDENCE DETAILS
    • Exhibit A: Packed Cash x 2 bundles
      Photo of the evidence in the locker (if applicable)
    ARRESTING DEPUTY SIGNATURE

Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
(909) 321-2132 — [email protected]
    Last edited by Hope Kant on Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Jay Wellberg

Post by Jay Wellberg »

Rockford Law

MOTION TO SUPPRESS

• IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

A Motion to Suppress was filed in the above case on the 21 of November , 2023.

Defendants, Melody Frey, Chad Rapkov, Drew Ohara, Claire Allen and Klaus Derose , by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion to Suppress, and requests to following be suppressed from evidence;

• Exhibit #10: Melody Frey Arrest Report - 21/JUN/2023
        Requested Evidence to Suppress:The entire Exhibit due to lack of relevance
        • Detailed Reasoning: The indictment states that an incident occurred on or around the 16th of June 2023. This arrest report is from the 21th of June 2023 and it is clearly from a totally different situation, so the defense is confused as to why the prosecution has included it in their discovery.

• Exhibit #11: Chad Rapkov Arrest Report - 21/JUN/2023
        Requested Evidence to Suppress:The entire Exhibit due to lack of relevance
        • Detailed Reasoning: The indictment states that an incident occurred on or around the 16th of June 2023. This arrest report is from the 21th of June 2023 and it is clearly from a totally different situation, so the defense is confused as to why the prosecution has included it in their discovery.

• Exhibit #01: Prosperity Street Store CCTV Footage
        Requested Evidence to Suppress:
        Exhibit #01: Prosperity Street Store CCTV Footage
        • Suspects Left to right:
          Danille Fowl, Tanner Joseph, Claire Allen, Drew Ohara, Melody Frey

• Detailed Reasoning: The prosecution's identification of these "suspects" is pure speculation. They are trying to identify individuals based on clothing they are wearing and tattoo markings. In a ruling made by Hugh R. Allgood on the case State of San Andreas v. Scoobie Bathsheba #23-CM-0027 he stated: "Hearing someone's voice, seeing their clothing, and a similar vehicle, while good factors towards reasonable suspicion to detain someone for further investigation, these factors are not enough to prove their guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.” There is nothing else other than some common clothing and tattoos that can confirm the names of these individuals seen this CCTV.

• Exhibit #02: Grove Street Store CCTV Footage
        Exhibit #02: Grove Street Store CCTV Footage
          Melody Frey, Danille Fowl, Tanner Joseph, Drew Ohara, Ronin Frey
          , John Doe
        • Detailed Reasoning: The prosecution's identification of these "suspects" is pure speculation. They are trying to identify individuals based on clothing they are wearing and tattoo markings. In a ruling made by Hugh R. Allgood on the case State of San Andreas v. Scoobie Bathsheba #23-CM-0027 he stated: "Hearing someone's voice, seeing their clothing, and a similar vehicle, while good factors towards reasonable suspicion to detain someone for further investigation, these factors are not enough to prove their guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.” There is nothing else other than some common clothing and tattoos that can confirm the names of these individuals seen this CCTV.

• Exhibit #03: Vespucci Canal CCTV Footage
        Exhibit #03: Vespucci Canal CCTV Footage
          Melody Frey, Ronin Frey, Claire Allen, Danille Fowl, Drew Ohara
          , John Doe

• Exhibit #06: Detective I Sayaka Yukimura's Bodycamera Still Photo #1
        Exhibit #06: Detective I Sayaka Yukimura's Bodycamera Still Photo #1
        • Chad Rapkov:
        • Detailed Reasoning: Again this is speculation, with the same reasoning for the exhibits 01, 02 & 03, the only identifying factor is pieces of clothing.

• Exhibit #07: Detective I Sayaka Yukimura's Bodycamera Still Photo #2
        Exhibit #07: Detective I Sayaka Yukimura's Bodycamera Still Photo #2
        • Melody Frey:
        • Detailed Reasoning: Again this is speculation, with the same reasoning for the exhibits 01, 02 & 03, the only identifying factor is pieces of clothing.

Respectfully,

Hope Kant
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

Docket Notice
    "HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Honorable Judge Daniels and pertaining parties,

We thank the defense for their time and looking into the evidence however we would like to clarify a few things in regards to their objections. The defense claims the arrest reports (Exhibits 10 and 11) of separate instances are unlinked and irrelevent to the matter at hand. However we urge the Judge and defense to look deeper into the arrest reports: the mug shots, clothing used, and affiliation shown between the accused parties. Similar to the stance taken and allowed in courts by the Prosecution during #23-CM-0049, State of San Andreas v. Harley Pavlovich. It is clear that we are not intending to review previous crimes, but show supporting evidence to our claims.

As for exhibits 1, 2, 3, 6, and 7, we would like to once again mention to both the defense and Judge that the State of San Andreas v. Scoobie Bathsheba #23-CM-0027 is currently up for appeal. As the courts are hearing the appeal of the Prosecution the courts clearly see reason as to why this verdict should not be accepted as precedence. Therefore quoting that precedence as to why something should be suppressed currently holds little to no baring.

Alternatively, the prosecution would like to note the language used by the Prosecution in evidence: Suspects. Whether or not they are guilty of the crimes we suspect them of is the reason we will be going to court. To suggest that we are speculating when we are presenting stills of evidence would suggest that all evidence should be suppressed due to speculation as no person is guilty of a crime until the courts have ruled it. By the defenses reasoning all evidence is speculative and should be suppressed, but then the Prosecution would never have a case.

To educate a little, the objection of Personal Knowledge/Speculation is to be used when witness is testifying about any matter of which they have no personal knowledge. Only if the witness has directly observed an event may the witness testify about it. Personal knowledge must be shown before a witness may testify concerning a matter. A picture is not a witness testimony. It is in fact something that cannot be argued with unless the defense is questioning the workings of the CCTV camera itself and possible tampering. The Prosecution awaits the ruling of the Judge.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
    Colt Daniels
    Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

COURT DECISION

#23-CM-0102

A decision was reached in the above case on the 6th day of December, 2023.

In the matter of State of San Andreas v. Melody Frey et al., the Court has diligently reviewed the Motion to Suppress brought forth by Jay Wellberg, representing the defense. The defense's motion seeks to suppress specific evidence: the arrest reports of Melody Frey and Chad Rapkov dated 21st June 2023, CCTV footage from various stores, and two image stills from Detective Yukimuras bodycam footage.

The defense contends that the arrest reports are from an unrelated incident occurring after the alleged offense and should thus be deemed irrelevant to this case. Additionally, they argue that the identification of suspects in the CCTV footage and image stills based on clothing and tattoos is purely speculative and lacks substantial evidence tying them to the alleged crimes.

Contrarily, the prosecution rebuts these arguments by emphasizing connections found in the arrest reports, particularly in mug shots, clothing, and affiliations among the accused parties. Furthermore, they assert that while the identification of suspects through visuals might not definitively establish guilt, it serves as crucial evidence for further investigation and should not be dismissed solely on the grounds of speculation.

After thorough consideration, the Court acknowledges the defense's concerns but finds merit in the prosecution's arguments. Despite the arrest reports being from a separate incident, the connections identified in mug shots, clothing, and affiliations bear relevance to this case and hence are admissible.

Similarly, while the defense questions the validity of identifying suspects based on clothing and tattoos in the CCTV footage and image stills, the Court deems these visuals as relevant evidence. Though they may not conclusively establish guilt, they form integral components from the investigation and should not be suppressed based solely on claims of speculation.

Therefore, the Court denies the defense's Motion to Suppress in full, allowing their admissibility as relevant evidence in the trial of State of San Andreas v. Melody Frey et al.

Associate Justice
    Colt Daniels
    Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

NOTICE OF SCHEDULING

#23-CM-0102

An attempt to schedule was made and recorded by the court on 12th of December, 2023.

All parties in this case are encouraged to complete the following Scheduling Tool in an attempt to schedule a trial on the above case.

In the event all parties have overlapping availability the Presiding Judge will determine the best date and time to have a trial take place and post a Notice of Trial informing all of the upcoming proceeding.

In the event some or all parties do not have overlapping availability, the Presiding Judge will continue to attempt to schedule the proceeding or seek alternative avenues to conclude the case.

If either party has the intentions of calling a witness to the stand during the proceeding they must inform the court by filing a Witness List at the time of filing their availability. If no Witness List is filed before the Notice of Trial is filed you will be unable to call a witness during the proceeding.

Associate Justice
    Hudson McNamara
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hudson McNamara »

• To whom it may concern,

My name is Attorney Hudson McNamara and I shall be acting as co-counsel on behalf of the State of San Andreas in this case. I will be familiarizing myself with the case and I have already scheduled my available timings for the trial.

Respectfully,

Hudson McNamara
      Prosecuting Attorney
      (909) 327-8882 — [email protected]
    Hudson McNamara
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

MOTION FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0102

A Motion for Discovery was filed in the above case on the 14 of December, 2023.

The State of San Andreas by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Discovery, and presents the following as evidence;

The prosecution would like to note that we are aware of this motion being submitted past the notice of scheduling and window of discovery, however we also believe that the precedence exists for such a thing as the defense in the past introduced a witness after the scheduling tool has been posted, and that can be found below.

#23-CM-0094, State of San Andreas v. Linden Thuynsma

Hudson McNamara
    Prosecuting Attorney
    (909) 327-8882 — [email protected][/list]

Jay Wellberg

Post by Jay Wellberg »

Rockford Law

Your honor the defense must object to he prosecution's latest motion for discovery. Not only has the discovery period ended over3 weeks ago, but we believe the precedence does not exist. Both parties are allowed to provide a witness list after the notice of scheduling is posted as what was done in the case #23-CM-0094, State of San Andreas v. Linden Thuynsma. This is even stated in the notice itself, "If either party has the intention of calling a witness to the stand during the proceeding they must inform the court by filing a Witness List at the time of filing their availability." The circumstances of this case is completely different as the prosecution is not presenting a witness list but photo evidence.

Respectfully,
    [/list]
    Hope Kant
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

Docket Notice
    "HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"

• Honorable Judge Daniels and pertaining parties,

Thank you all for you patience in regards to my LOA. While we agree with the defense that the discovery period did end a certain amount of time ago, which has now been extended due to said LOA, we disagree that the evidence should not be considered. There are multiple times where the court has agreed to see/hear evidence outside of the normal realm of discovery. Most notably these instances occur for the defense, requesting witnesses be allowed to come forward 24-48 hours before trial. Junior Attorney McNamara was attempting to prove that with the previous precedence set by #23-CM-0094, State of San Andreas v. Linden Thuynsma where the defense introduced a witness after the scheduling tool had been provided, leaving the Prosecution little to no time to prepare for what some consider to be more intensive than reviewing an exhibit.

It would be one thing if the Prosecution was attempting to present the bulk of their case at this point in time, however we are simply providing a previous mugshot of the defendant. A mugshot for comparison purposes. There's even previous precedence that allows the prosecution to present evidence after the 7 day window for discovery: #22-CM-0010, State of San Andreas v. Gaven Montasser and #22-CM-0036, State of San Andreas v. Hailee Joyce. The Honorable Judge Daniels is even quoted saying "A Motion for Continuance allows an additional 7 days in which the prosecution can submit further discovery to the court without the court attempting the schedule any proceedings, however it does not limit discovery from being submitted past that point." While this case had no motion for continuance, the fact still remains the same. The time limit on the motion for discovery does not limit the Prosecution from being able to present more discovery. With all that being said, we request that the exhibit presented be allowed to remain in it's entirety.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
    Colt Daniels
    Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

COURT DECISION

#23-CM-0102

A decision was reached in the above case on the 4th day of January, 2024.

In considering the prosecution's Motion for Discovery, the court acknowledges the nuanced arguments put forth by both sides. While precedence exists for late submissions, the defense rightly differentiates between introducing a witness and submitting physical evidence post-discovery window. This case involves the late introduction of a mugshot, a distinction from witness lists.

The prosecution refers to a previous case, #22-CM-0036, State of San Andreas v. Hailee Joyce, where late evidence submission was permitted before changes were made to the Superior Court's procedural guidelines. Notably, those guidelines, revised in November 2022, emphasize stricter enforcement of the discovery period, outlining a more stringent timeline for evidence submission.

These updated guidelines state, "The period of time in which evidence must be submitted on a case will be more strictly enforced. Like before, evidence is expected to be produced within 7 days of the issuance of the Order for Discovery, or for a total of 14 days if a Motion for Continuance is filed. Exceptions will be given for special circumstances and any Leave of Absences, however, evidence that is presented after this window will be inadmissible at trial."

The court acknowledges its past allowance for late evidence submission, as referenced in the aforementioned case, predating the updated procedural guidelines. However, the court emphasizes that the revised guidelines aim to enforce a more structured and time-bound discovery phase, restricting the admissibility of evidence submitted after the stipulated window.

While the prosecution contends that historical precedents support late submissions, including evidence, the court underscores the significance of the updated guidelines, which prioritize adherence to a defined timeline for evidence submission. The nature of the evidence in question, a mugshot, further necessitates a distinction from the allowances made for witness lists post-scheduling notice.

Therefore, the court denies the prosecution's Motion for Discovery regarding the defendant's mugshot in full, emphasizing the importance of adhering to established procedural guidelines.

Associate Justice
    Hope Kant
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

MOTION TO STAY PENDING APPEAL

#23-CM-0102

A Motion to Stay Pending Appeal was filed in the above case on the 4th of January, 2024.

The State of San Andreas, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion to Stay Pending Appeal, and the reasoning for request is as follows;

• Reasoning: The Prosecution in this case has initiated an appeal within the San Andreas Court of Appeals following the latest Court Decision.

Attorney General
    Hudson McNamara
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

• To whom it may concern,

My name is Attorney Hudson McNamara and I shall be acting as primary counsel on behalf of the State of San Andreas in this case going forward, and would like to let the court know that we are ready to move forward.

Respectfully,

Hudson McNamara
      Prosecuting Attorney
      (909) 327-8882 — [email protected]
    Chad Rapkov
    ECRP Forum Name: Netlok

Post by Chad Rapkov »

Id like to instead plead guilty on all charges that are placed agaisnt me. I was never able to properly defend myself anyways as i was not notified that i would need to do so for 4-5 months so any evidence i had that would be useful has long since been lost, on top of that its now been over 3 months since this case has been activated with no real movement. This case being held over my head is preventing me from properly moving on with my life and i would just like to get it over with.
    Hope Kant
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on 05/FEB/2024.

I, Hope Kant, Attorney General of the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Co-Counsel alongside Prosecuting Attorney Hudson McNamara and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Attorney General
    Colt Daniels
    Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Counselors,

I wanted to inform that court that the proceedings for this case are temporarily on hold. The presiding judge is currently on a leave of absence, and at this time, I am unaware of the duration of the leave. I assure you that as soon as the return date is determined, I will promptly update the docket and communicate the new timeline. Your understanding during this period is greatly appreciated, and I will do my best to keep you informed of any developments. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    Jay Wellberg

Post by Jay Wellberg »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 13 of February , 2024.

I, Jay Wellberg, a Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendants, Melody Frey, , Drew Ohara, Claire Allen and Klaus Derose in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Junior Defense Attorney
    Colt Daniels
    Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

NOTICE OF RECUSAL

#23-CM-0102

A Notice of Recusal was entered in the above case on the 14th of February, 2024.

I, Colt Daniels, the Presiding Judge on this case, will be recusing myself from the underlying case. Within the coming days I will transfer all documentation pertaining this case to a new Judge who will be presiding from here forward.

Associate Justice
    Roy Judge
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

Post by Roy Judge »

NOTICE OF REASSIGNMENT

#23-CM-0102

A Notice of Reassignment was entered in the above case on 16th of February, 2024.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Melody Frey et al. is hereby reassigned to Superior Court Judge, Roy Duke-Judge.

I will be familiarizing myself with this case and will issue next proceedings within 48 hours of this notice. Thank you all for your patience in the interim.

Superior Court Judge
    (909) 578-1859 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Active Criminal Cases”