Public Inquiry - Kennith Moore

Kennith Moore
ECRP Forum Name: Kennith Moore

Post by Kennith Moore »

Hello. I a inquiring about getting my background looked at as I have been a fine member of society for a long while. I would love to get a job where I can feel like im making a difference and the old charges are holding me back. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.
Kendall Groyce
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: idgafashlee

Re: Kennith Moore

Post by Kendall Groyce »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Mr Moore,

Kind regards and thank you for making this inquiry; I am happy to assist you in this matter!

A simple background check can be completed at the following agencies: City Hall, Mission Row Police Department, and Paleto Bay Sherrif's Station. By walking into any of these facilities and finding the correct on-duty member, they should be able to access your records for you and inform you of any charges you're curious about!

In regard to amending possible criminal charges on your record to hold a specific job, I will direct you to the SADOC Official Site. The Felon Reformation Program is the official program accepted by the State of San Andreas to reform prior criminal charges in order to hold jobs that you wouldn't prior be able to obtain. All information about the Felon Reformation Program, including an application, can be found in the hyperlink provided!

Please let me know if there is any other information you're looking for or any other way I can assist you.

Respectfully,

Prosecuting Attorney
    Public Relations Representative
    Training and Hiring Staff
    San Andreas Judicial Branch
    (909) 489-9881 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Archived Public Inquiries”