• Date: Aug, 15 1999
      Place: Liberty City
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: n/a
      Phone Number: 5804666
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [] Yes
      [✘] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
    1.6.1) If yes, have you gone through (or reached your second week of) the Felon Reformation Program?
    • N/a
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name:
      Length of Employment: 2 months
      Title: Trainer Mechanic
      Reason for Leaving: Unsatisfied
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • I am seeking employment with SAJB because I am committed to principals of fairness, justice and upholding the rule of law. Serving within the judiciary would also provide me with the opportunity to live out a dream I've once had. In addition, it allows me to contribute to the legal system and ensure justice is administered impartially and equally.
      SAJB has a reputation for dedication of upholding the law and protecting as well as enforcing the rights of all citizens. I am drawn to this mission to provide fair and unbiased judgements while safeguarding liberties of the people. I am to be a part of a team playing pivotal role in maintaining this integrity.
      My passion for legal profession, strong skill set and the commitment to ethical conduct align perfectly with values, I am eager to learn work diligently to ensure due process and assist in resolving legal matters fairly.
      In summary, my desire to serve, uphold justice and be a dedicated contributor to San Andreas Judicial Branch drives me to seek employment with the SAJB and raise the bar for the Lawyers in the city. With great communication skills, ability to understand the laws, and remain unbiased towards the laws i think I would be a great fit.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • First off, my passion for justice, I would say, is my main driving force behind this desire to study law. I believe in the importance of upholding laws and protecting clients from unfair or biased laws in all legal proceedings. Another great reason to select me to study law would be my dedication to continuous learning and staying up to date with the law field. I also think I have strong communication skills that would help. Strong communication skills are essential for building strong arguments, strong negotiation tactics, and articulating complex concepts clearly. Additionally, I have the ethical conduct to build a strong cornerstone in my approach to the legal profession. This would allow me to build trust and be unbiased when presenting the facts, as well as give clients the best representation possible.
      So, in conclusion, a passion for real justice, strong communication skills, and my ability and desire to continually improve would be the biggest assets anyone could ask for and would be a great addition to the Los Santos Judicial Branch.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Driven. given the opportunity to study law, you would find no-one more dedicated to learning, studying and using the law to protect both clients and the state. Given any case, law, client, I would fight to ensure the law is followed to a tee and that everyone got what was fair and just within said defined laws. There is not a single person that will out work me at this, that is a promise that you can take and buy a super car with.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Heard about it alot around bayview.
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • Just left Bayview
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • no
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • TommyOG
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone:Utc-5
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No other Servers or factions
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • Have a strong work ethic, Manage day to day operations in supply chain logistics with training in management.
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Tommy Gallagher

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Gallagher,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

ON HOLD
Mr. Gallagher,

Upon conducting your background check, I've noticed you having racked up a serious amount of speeding tickets in the past few weeks. I will be putting your application on hold for a minimum of seven (7) days and to wait whether we've seen any improvement in this regard.

From
Chief Public Defender
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Gallagher,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

From
Chief Public Defender
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

OFFER REVOKED
Mr. Gallagher,

We regret to inform you that your employment offer has been REVOKED, see below for reason(s). Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason(s) for your denial are as followed;
  • Failure to attend orientation within a reasonable timeframe
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”