• Date: 13/09/1993
      Place: Dublin, Ireland
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line: 4 Integrity Way Apt 35
      Phone Number: 393-8509
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Dublin Logistics
      Length of Employment: 8 years
      Title: Operations Manager
      Reason for Leaving: Moved

Company Name: Morrison and Berkley Esquire
      Length of Employment: 2 Years
      Title: Courier
      Reason for Leaving: Job Op at DL
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • It's not about abandoning my past but rather channeling my intelligence, resourcefulness, and skills toward a nobler cause. I craved an understanding of the law and a mastery of the intricate web of regulations that governed the city. With that knowledge, I aimed to expose corruption, dismantle criminal enterprises, and shield the innocent.

Becoming a law student represented my path to redemption, a way to reconcile my tumultuous past with my yearning to make a positive impact. I knew the road ahead would be fraught with challenges, but my determination to prove that even someone with my background could bring justice to a city where right and wrong blurred was unwavering.
    3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
    • First and foremost, my life experiences have provided me with a unique perspective on the city and its complexities. Growing up as an orphan in Dublin and then making the move to Los Santos have given me insights into the challenges faced by the underprivileged and marginalized. These experiences have fueled my passion for seeking justice and working towards a fair and equitable society.

Moreover, my journey has instilled in me a strong sense of responsibility. I want to use my experiences and knowledge to make a positive impact on the legal system and society as a whole. My transition from a challenging past to a future devoted to upholding the law demonstrates my commitment to personal growth and a desire to make amends.

Furthermore, I possess qualities that are essential for success in the field of law. My ability to think critically, analyze situations, and understand human behavior has been honed through years of navigating difficult circumstances. These skills are highly relevant in legal practice.

In addition to these qualities, I am deeply dedicated to learning and continuous self-improvement. I have a strong work ethic and the determination to excel academically, which are crucial in the demanding environment of law school.

Finally, my journey from a disadvantaged background to becoming a potential law student showcases my resilience and ability to overcome obstacles. It demonstrates that I have the perseverance and adaptability required to succeed in the field of law.

In conclusion, my unique life experiences, strong sense of responsibility, relevant skills, dedication to personal growth, and resilience make me an ideal candidate for law school in Los Santos. I believe that with the right education and guidance, I can use my background to bring positive change to the legal system and advocate for justice in our society.
    3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
    • Resourceful - Resourcefulness has been my constant companion throughout life. Growing up an orphan in Dublin, I quickly learned to adapt to challenging situations. Necessity drove me to develop creative solutions for survival, whether it was finding shelter, food, or forging connections for protection. This early training in resourcefulness has continued to serve me well in Los Santos. It's the ability to think on my feet, find alternatives when faced with obstacles, and navigate complex circumstances that sets me apart. I've learned that in a city like this, resourcefulness isn't just an asset; it's a necessity for survival and success.
    3.4) How did you hear about this position?
    • Referral - Ally Jean (Weasel News)
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections.
    4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • TheDrHassett
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone: NY (Eastern Daylight Time)
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • No
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] James Oreilly

Post by Shaun Harper »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Mr. Oreilly,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

From
Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

ON HOLD
Mr. Oreilly,

Upon conducting your background check, I've noticed you having racked up a serious amount of speeding tickets in the past few weeks. I will be putting your application on hold for a minimum of seven (7) days and to wait whether we've seen any improvement in this regard.

From
Chief Public Defender
TheDrHassett
ECRP Forum Name: TheDrHassett

Post by TheDrHassett »

Shawn,
Thank you for the quick action. I am just reading this and did not realize traffic cameras were a recorded “offense.” I did get one this morning, but will keep it on cruise moving forward.

Best,
James O
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Oreilly,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

APPLICATION DENIED
Mr. Oreilly,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Recruitment team has deliberated following your interview. We regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED, see below for reason. Please feel free to reapply in 30 days.

The reason for your denial is as followed;
  • Budget Cuts ((Applicant chose to not continue for OOC reasons))
If you are unsure of our Employment Requirements & Recruitment Information, you can read about them here.

From
Deputy Attorney General
Director of Public Notary
(909) 321-2132 — [email protected]

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”