• Date:26/SEP/1997
      Place:Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    1.3) Contact Information
    • Address Line:N/A
      Phone Number:4457772
    1.4) Are you a United States Citizen?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.5) Can you speak and write to others in English proficiently?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    1.6) Have you ever been convicted of a crime? If so, explain.
    • No
    1.7) Please provide proof of your identification and license. (Driver's license required)
  • 2.1) Employment History
    • Company Name: Bank of Montreal
      Length of Employment: 3 yrs
      Title: Manager
      Reason for Leaving: Immigration to the U.S.

Company Name:
      Length of Employment:
      Title:
      Reason for Leaving:
  • 3.1) Why are you seeking employment with the San Andreas Judicial Branch? (200 word minimum)
    • Becoming a lawyer has been a lifelong aspiration of mine. I wholeheartedly believe in people's entitlement to properly-conducted defense when they are the accused. Likewise, justice ought to be delivered on behalf of those that were wronged to relieve them of the moral obligation of revenge. Civil disputes also constitute an area of concern that requires much attention. In all of the aforementioned instances, I would like to become an intermediary for the people, to relieve them of the unease when dealing with legality and procedures. In addition, employment with the SAJB has been perceived by myself as a fruitful gateway to the legal industry. While the benefits associated with successful employment are attractive, a novice like myself desire nothing more than appropriate, adequate training, which would set oneself up for success. With guidance provided by the SAJB and effort on my part, I am certain that I will perform and behave in accordance with the industry standard. The SAJB is assumed by myself to be an embodiment of order and the foundation on which our society rests. It would be an absolute privillege to witness firsthand how the SAJB set precedent, punish the guilty, absolve the innocent, instill hope in society, and defend the fundamental rights.

3.2) Please provide a short biography about yourself that highlights why you should be selected from other candidates. (150 word minimum)
      • Born and raised in Alberta, Canada, I have excelled in the public speaking opportunities I have been given. Business management has been the primary pursuit of mine in a professional context. However, recently I have gotten in touch with a previously estranged half-sister who shared with me what her life as an attorney entails. I was astonished yet thrilled. In contrast with the banking work I had dealt with, the life she lives is turbulent but exciting. Upon arriving in Los Santos, I began rapidly searching for employment opportunies. In the end, I concluded that I could not forgo the opportunity to work in the SAJB, even as a minor character whose role is miniscule in such a massive and challeging industry. What distingusihes me from other candidates are my willingness to learn and an attiude that compels me to go above and beyond, which will be evidenced by me working extra hours than prescribed should I become hired.
      3.3) Describe yourself in one word and explain why that word describes you best. (75 word minimum)
      • I would describe myself as earnest. I am driven when provided opportunities and the right cause. Raised in a scholarly family, I inherited all of the aforementioned qualities. In my three-year period as a banker, I had managed to do more than what was required of me while ensuring the extra tasks I had undertaken were within my capacity. In my former company, I had had harmonious relationships with all the colleagues that I had dealt with. I would like to attribute that to my truthful nature. I also believe I have proven myself to be suitable for collaborative work.
      3.4) How did you hear about this position?
      • Gov Web
  • 4.1) Eclipse Forum Details: 4.2) Do you have at least 5,000 experience points on one of your characters? Provide a screenshot of your /stats on that character. 4.3) Are you a member of any factions? If so, which faction and character.
    • No
    4.4) Have you ever had an admin punishment with this, or any character on Eclipse? If yes, please explain:
    • No
    4.5) Please provide an unedited screenshot(s) of the Eclipse game panel with your 'Admin Logs' and 'My Character' sections. 4.6) Please provide your Discord name.
    • hnic
  • 5.1) Player Information
      Timezone:PDT/UTC-7
    5.2) Do you have a working microphone?
    • [✘] Yes
      [] No
    5.3) Do you currently play on any other GTA-RP servers and are you in any faction positions there? If yes, please state the servers and factions you are a part of:
    • No
    5.4) Do you affirm that the entirety of your application is written by you, with no assistance from AI essay-generation tools?
    • Yes
    5.5) Do you have additional Information about yourself that you consider beneficial to the branch?
    • No
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: [Law Student Application] Timothy Warden

Post by Hope Kant »

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Timothy Warden,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team has RECEIVED your employment application. We thank you for your interest in joining our branch. We will review the application, evaluate your qualifications and conduct a thorough background check. After this we will get back to you with an answer. Please be patient as this could take some time to complete. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Senior Prosecuting Attorney
Director of Public Notary
San Andreas Judicial Branch
(909) 321-2132 — [email protected]
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

PENDING INTERVIEW
Mr. Warden,

The San Andreas Judicial Branch Employment team is pleased to inform you that you have PASSED the first stage of our recruitment process. At this time we would like to formally invite you to attend an interview with our recruitment team.

This interview will take place at the Los Santos City Hall at 1 Rockford Dr. One of our recruiters will reach out to you with for scheduling purposes. Please dress in business casual or formal attire for the interview and do not bring any weapons with you into City Hall.

(( As there are IC and OOC parts to our interviews, you will be sent a invitation into the San Andreas Judicial Branch discord server. Once you have it, enter the server and change your name to your IC name. At the time of the interview please enter the "Interview Lobby" voice channel and patiently wait for a recruiter to conduct the interview. ))

From
Chief Public Defender
Director of Training & Hiring
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Timothy Warden
ECRP Forum Name: HenryAndersen

Post by Timothy Warden »

To Whom It May Concern,

I have yet been contacted by an HR personnel for scheduling purpose. May I please be informed of my status?

Sincerely,
Timothy Warden
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

[Law Student Application] Timothy Warden
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

• Mr. Warden,

You can come by the City Hall building any time and see if there are any recruiters available! ((You've also been sent the Discord invite which makes scheduling easier.))

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
    Director of Training & Hiring
    (909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Timothy Warden
ECRP Forum Name: HenryAndersen

Post by Timothy Warden »

To Whom It May Concern,

I would like to hereby officially withdraw my application. I thank your institution for any time that was invested in my application. ((I can no longer fulfill any hour requirement should I be hired. Thank you nontheless for this opportunity.))

Sincerely,
Timothy Warden

Return to “SAJB - Denied Applications”