(( Defendant Discord: ))
Requested Attorney: Shaun Harper
Charging Department: LSPD
Date & Time of Incident(s): Unknown to me
Charge(s):
  • False Impersonation
Narrative:
I am being incorrectly charged

I, Vince Williams, hereby affirm that all information provided above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and understand that knowingly providing false information could result in additional charges and/or fines. (( I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means. ))
Last edited by Vince Williams on Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shaun Harper
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: Vince Williams v. State of San Andreas

Post by Shaun Harper »

San Andreas Judicial Branch

Superior Court of San Andreas
"EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER LAW"

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

State of San Andreas v. Vince Williams

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 16 of AUG, 2023.

I, Shaun Harper, Chief Public Defender with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, Vince Williams in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Chief Public Defender
(909) 308-7889 — [email protected]
Lisa Winter
Lead Paramedic
ECRP Forum Name: Lisa Winters

LSEMS Awards

Re: State of San Andreas v. Vince Williams

Post by Lisa Winter »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 1th of August 2023

I, Lisa Winter, a Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, Vince Williams in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Co-Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Public Defense Attorney
(909) 233-5420 — [email protected]Image
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on 16/AUG/2023.

I, Hope Kant, a Prosecuting Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the State of San Andreas in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Primary Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Senior Prosecuting Attorney
Director of Public Notary
(909) 321-2132 — [email protected]
Robert Winejudge
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Robert Winejudge »

NOTICE OF RECEIPT

The court has hereby received and acknowledged the above case on the 16th of August, 2023.

The Superior Court of San Andreas has received your filing and the case is now pending activation. Be advised that the court system runs on a first-come, first-served basis and will only activate cases out of order for special circumstances.

During this time, the defendant is encouraged to reach out to a licensed defense attorney in order to prepare a proper defense, otherwise, a court-appointed attorney will be assigned to the case upon its activation.

The defendant is further encouraged to speak with an authorized individual at Rockford Hills City Hall, Mission Row Police Station, or Paleto Bay Sheriff's Office for official clarification on the specific charges received and their respective date and times, as once the case has been activated, any omitted charges will be considered abandoned and unable to be disputed within this case.

Superior Court Judge
(909) 372-4223 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name: Colt

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

NOTICE OF ACTIVATION

#23-CM-0101

A Notice of Activation was entered in the above case on 29th of October, 2023.

The case of the State of San Andreas v. Vince Williams is hereby activated by this Court under #23-CM-0101.

Both the State and Defendant have adequate representation in the case, as such, immediately following this notice, the Presiding Judge will be filing the Order for Discovery.

In accordance with guidelines set forth by the Supreme Court of San Andreas, this case shall require an in-person trial. Once all pretrial matters have been resolved, a Notice of Scheduling will be issued to arrange an appropriate time for trial.

Associate Justice
(909) 402-9713 — [email protected]
Colt Daniels
Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Re: #23-CM-0101, State of San Andreas v. Vince Williams

Post by Colt Daniels »

ORDER FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0101

A court order was entered in the above case on 29th of October, 2023.

The case of #23-CM-0101, State of San Andreas v. Vince Williams is hereby opened and acknowledged by the Court.

The prosecution is hereby ordered to provide all evidence collected from the arresting Law Enforcement Agency and submit it to the Court via Motion for Discovery within seven days. If additional time is needed, the prosecution can file a Motion for Continuance.

Once evidence has been submitted to the official docket the defense can begin filing motions.

Associate Justice
Hope Kant
Judicial Branch
ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Re: #23-CM-101, State of San Andreas v. Vince Williams

Post by Hope Kant »

MOTION FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-101

A Motion for Discovery was filed in the above case on the 30th of October, 2023.

The State of San Andreas by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Discovery, and presents the following as evidence;

• Exhibit #1: LSPD Arrest Report for Incident on 30th of July

Los Santos Police Department

WARRANT REPORT
    "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

• SUSPECT DETAILS
      • Full Name: Vince Williams
        Phone Number: 4299755
        Officers Involved:
        • Police Captain II Jessica Nash
        • Police Captain II Jaxon Nash
        Charges:
        • GF14 - False Impersonation of a Gov. Employee
      INCIDENT NARRATIVE
      • Explain what happened, sufficient detail must be given to validate the justify the placed charges, videos could be provided.
        • On the 30th of July 2023, Vince Williams browsed the government website, navigating to LSPD employment and took the personal telephone number of hopeful Academy Student, Brian Stone. He ordered Charlie Mchoe to pick him up and waited at City Hall, overheard by Oliver Dutch (A sworn officer of the state), OJ Wood (A Government Official) and Judge Winejudge (A Judge), introducing himself as an officer of the LSPD to conduct an interview for a position within the department. When confronted by OJ, he ushered Brian Stone to the Vending Machine near the Lift (And a very good CCTV camera, luck would have it) to conduct the "Interview" reiterating that he was acting on behalf of the LSPD.

Statements from all 3;

INCLUDED IN EXHIBIT #4 - OJ Wood statement
          INCLUDED IN EXHIBIT #5 - Oliver Dutch Statement
          Robert Winejudge Statement
          ''I was at the front desk talking to Director OJ Wood and Haylee Star, when 6 Men entered city hall, among them was a person in a red devil mask (later he took his mask off and I recognised him as Vince Williams), Rocky Bologna, Charlie McHoe, and some individuals I had not known at the time.

He told OJ to Page Governor Castillo, OJ informed him that Governor Castillo does not have a Pager on him, so he cannot be paged. After some more discussions, I had to move away and help MD with background checks so I wasn't able to hear anything else for a while, when I walked out, Vince Williams and others took Mr. Stone to the upper left corner of city hall, to the door where the Courtroom is. They started asking him questions, and Mr. Stone was still under the impression that he was being interviewed for his Application he had put in to the Los Santos Police Department.

I, at first, thought this was all a prank on us, since Vince's shenanigans at city hall happen frequently, when I found out this was completely serious, and that he was indeed identifying himself as a member of the LSPD, I phoned an SD Investigator since PD was not responding on the Department Radio.

By the time the phone call was over, they had left the building, and Mr. Stone was crestfallen and felt like he was made a fool, so I comforted him and told him, if anyone tells him to get into a car to do his interview, it most likely is not the LSPD.

The rest of the day is foggy in my mind since I had about 6 meetings during the course of the day, so I don't remember anything I can say with full confidence, besides what has already been written down. ''
        Method of Identification
        • No Mask, Identified by OJ Woods, Judge Winejudge and the CCTV footage.
      EVIDENCE DETAILS
      • Document the possessions confiscated from the arrested suspect.
        Illegal evidence must be documented individually, examples of documented illegal evidence are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Body camera footage/pictures may be attached as an evidence exhibit.

Where possible the serial number of each firearm seized as evidence should be noted.
        • Illegal Evidence:
          Exhibit A: CCTV Footage: https://imgur.com/y7w8N7F.png
          Exhibit B: Photograph of the location of the conversation and CCTV Camera (A, Camera - B, Location of Vince williams and co): https://imgur.com/6yPA9u5

Photograph of possessions in evidence locker (if applicable)
    Exhibit #2: Police Captain II Jessica Nash Witness Statement

Official Witness Statement
    "HERE FOR YOU | SAFE FOR YOU"
    Case Information
    • Case Number: #23-CM-0101
      Incident Date: 30/JUL/2023
    Witness Information
    • Name: [Jessica Nash]
      Date of Birth: [REDACTED]
      Phone Number: [REDACTED]
      Occupation: [Police Captain II, with the Los Santos Police Department]
    Witness Statement
    • I was approached by a government official around the 30th of June, in the early hours, and advised that Vince Williams was caught impersonating a member of the Los Santos Police Department, whilst inside city hall, without a mask on. In front of 3 government official no less, and underneath a CCTV camera.

I awaited statements from these individuals, and then set about contacting the cadet who had been "Fooled" into coming to city hall for an "Interview" to join the "LSPD" - Once i finally made contact with this Cadet (Brian Stone), I asked him what had occurred to which he advised that he received a call from someone (A blocked number) advising him they were with the LSPD and to come to mission row for an interview. Witnesses state Charlie Mchoe arrived at Mission row to collect Brian Stone, and Mr Stone agreed he was collected and taken to mission row. Where Vince Williams introduced himself as the "Individual with the LSPD responsible for interviewing potential cadets".

I confirmed this with the CCTV footage from city hall, located exactly where Vince had held the "Interview" with Brian Stone.

The rest can be found in my warrant report
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, [Jessica Nash], affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Captain II Jessica Nash,
      Date: [25/AUG/2023]
    Exhibit #3: Police Captain II Jaxon Nash Witness Statement

Case Information
    Witness Information
    • Name: Jaxon Nash
      Date of Birth: 31/AUG/1991
      Phone Number: Redacted
      Occupation: Police Captain II at the Los Santos Police Department
    Witness Statement
    • Captain Jessica Nash and myself received word from an employee within the Government that Mr. Williams called up a cadet with the name Stone to city hall to conduct his interview. Once collecting this statement we found Cadet Stone, who had just completed the academy and spoke with him at Mission Row asking if someone had called him prior to getting his interview. He mentioned that a man called and said he was apart of the LSPD recruitment team and would conduct his interview and that he needed to come to City hall to do so. This is where Mr. Williams was awaiting.

Captain Jessica Nash was shown where the "interview" took place and right was a 360 degree camera, Captain Jessica Nash was able to get the footage from said camera onto a USB stick. She showed me this footage and it clearly showed Mr. Williams identifying himself as a member of the LSPD recruitment team to Mr. Stone.

A warrant report was filled out as Mr. Williams was not around at the time to charge specifically. He was arrested a few days later by the Sheriffs Department.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, [Jaxon Nash], affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Police Captain II Jaxon Nash
      Date: 25/AUG/2023
    Exhibit #4: OJ Wood Witness Statement

Case Information
    Witness Information
    • Name: [OJ WOOD]
      Date of Birth: [07/JUL/1990]
      Phone Number: [4523997]
      Occupation: [Previous Government Director of Public Relations and current Public Relations Strategist for the LSSD]
    Witness Statement
    • Myself, Judge Winejudge, and Haylee Star were present behind the counter at city hall when four individuals entered the premises. Among them was Vince Williams, wearing a Devil mask, whom I immediately recognized. He was accompanied by Rocky, donning his usual leather jacket. Two other masked individuals were with them. Vince asked me to page Jason Castillo, but I refused and he began flirting with a female member of JB.

I informed Vince that he didn't have a pager, so he requested me to search for someone named Brian Stone on MDC. I declined unless Brian Stone provided proper identification and a valid reason. A person in a mask claimed to be Brian Stone but didn't show any valid ID. Vince then decided to call Brian and set up an interview at city hall, sending a car to Mission Row to fetch him.

Vince instructed a masked individual named Charlie to pick up Brian Stone in a limo from city hall. Charlie seemed hesitant, fearing potential arrest. He left city hall in a hurry. I tried to contact PD but received no response. When I returned to the front desk, Charlie had already brought Brian Stone back. Oliver Dutch joined the scene and stood behind the desk.

Brian Stone asked if Vince was the officer conducting his interview. I corrected him, clarifying that Vince wasn't a cop and not to address him as such. Vince and Brian moved towards a vending machine for the interview. I couldn't get in touch with SD and PD despite multiple attempts.

I later discovered that Brian Stones's number was on the PD application he submitted on July 27, 2023. After the department call, Vince returned and denied being the person here for an interview, as if someone had tipped him off about my call. This raised suspicion, so I asked Judge Winejudge if he could contact someone trustworthy to retrieve CCTV footage. Steven Lee arrived at city hall and reviewed the footage.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, OJ Wood, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

OJ Wood
      San Andreas State Government
      Director of the Public Relations Bureau
      Rockford Hills City Hall
      Carcer Way, Los Santos.

Date: [30/JUL/2023]
    Exhibit #5: Oliver Dutch Witness Statement

Case Information
    Witness Information
    • Name: Oliver Dutch
      Date of Birth: 07/11/1997
      Phone Number: 398-5868
      Occupation: Sergeant - Head of Public Relations at the San Andreas Department of Corrections (present, and at time of the incident). Lead Government Official at the San Andreas State Government (former, and at time of the incident).
    Witness Statement
    • I clocked on duty and went out to the main lobby of city hall and several people are there. I witness a man with gray hair, gray sunglasses, and dark gray/black suit jacket and grey shirt (Vince Williams), ask a man in grey suit with white sneakers (Brian Stone), “Are you here for your PD interview?” At this time OJ Wood is telling the Stone that Williams is not a cop and not to call him officer, however Stone then asks Williams if he called him here to conduct and interview. Williams then says that they need to step to his vending machine to go do the interview. At this time they go over to a vending machine, and I never see them again.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Oliver Dutch, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Oliver Dutch
      Sergeant - Head of Public Relations
      San Andreas Department of Corrections

Date: 06/OCT/2023
    Exhibit #6: Superior Court Justice Winejudge Witness Statement

Case Information
      Incident Date: 13/08/2023
    Witness Information
    • Name: Robert Winejudge
      Date of Birth: 30/JUN/1996
      Phone Number: 372-4223
    Witness Statement
    • I was at the front desk talking to Director OJ Wood and Haylee Star, when 6 Men entered city hall, among them was a person in a red devil mask (later he took his mask off and I recognised him as Vince Williams), Rocky Bologna, Charlie McHoe, and some individuals I had not known at the time.

He told OJ to Page Governor Castillo, OJ informed him that Governor Castillo does not have a Pager on him, so he cannot be paged. After some more discussions, I had to move away and help MD with background checks so I wasn't able to hear anything else for a while, when I walked out, Vince Williams and others took Mr. Stone to the upper left corner of city hall, to the door where the Courtroom is. They started asking him questions, and Mr. Stone was still under the impression that he was being interviewed for his Application he had put in to the Los Santos Police Department.

At first, I thought this was all a prank on us, since Vince's shenanigans at city hall happen frequently, when I found out this was completely serious, and that he was indeed identifying himself as a member of the LSPD, I phoned an SD Investigator since PD was not responding on the Department Radio.

By the time the phone call was over, they had left the building, and Mr. Stone was crestfallen and felt like he was made a fool, so I comforted him and told him, if anyone tells him to get into a car to do his interview, it most likely is not the LSPD.

The rest of the day is foggy in my mind since I had about 6 meetings during the course of the day, so I don't remember anything I can say with full confidence, besides what has already been written down.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Robert Winejudge, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Robert Winejudge
      Superior Court Judge

Date: [30/OCT/2023]
    Exhibit #7: Police Officer I Stone Witness Statement

Case Information
    Witness Information
    • Name: Brian Stone.
      Date of Birth: 16/AUG/1997.
      Phone Number: 219-2123.
      Occupation: I currently work as a Police Officer I at the Los Santos Police Department.
    Witness Statement
    • Below is my statement.

I would like to preface the questions to the answers with the narrative leading up to this situation.

I was on my second or third day of waiting for an interviewer to reach out to me in regards to my pending Los Santos Police Department application. At this point i had been waiting at Mission Row for roughly 7 or 8 hours, hoping to either catch an interviewer or at the very least be the first one in line at mission row to conduct their interview if an interviewer announces themselves as available.

During the couple of hours that i spent at Mission Row waiting, i had been conversating with another individual who also had a pending application at the Los Santos Police Department, however he was not pending interview like myself. This individual was named Ramon Cerbach and we grew to be pretty close friends as, like myself, he would wait in the lobby of the Los Santos Police Department waiting for an answer on his application. Ramon Cerbach was present, sitting next to me, when i received the phone call from Vince Williams.

I want to make it known, prior to submitting this, that specific details of this situation has somewhat faded over time considering how long ago this happened. I will however try my best to provide factually correct statements on this matter, to the best of my ability. That being said, let me answer the question(s).

1. How Mr. Williams addressed himself when contacting you via telephone.
      He prefaced the phone call by asking if my name was Brian Stone. After i confirmed, he proceeded to tell me that he is contacting me on behalf of the Los Santos Police Department in regards to my pending application and interview. He never explicitly referred himself as “Officer Vince Williams”, “Officer Williams” “Officer Vince” or any variation of such, in fact he never properly introduced himself by name during the phone call which is why i was not aware of his identity until Police Captain II Jessica Nash questioned me about this some time after this incident took place. Simply put, he stated that he was contacting me on behalf of the Los Santos Police Department in regards to my pending application and interview.

2. The stated purpose of the call when Mr. Williams contacted you via telephone.
      After stating that he was contacting me on behalf of the Los Santos Police Department in regards to my pending application and interview, he asked if i was available to conduct my interview at Rockford Hills City Hall. I was under the impression that interviews took place at Mission Row, and when i questioned Vince Williams about this during the phone call he gave some excuse that i vaguely remember - something along the lines of them relocating for the time being. I accepted the interview offer at which point Vince Williams stated that he would send a vehicle to Mission Row that would pick me up and transport me to city hall.

3. Were you picked up by an individual from your current location, if so, do you know who they were and did they say anything to you?
      I was indeed picked up by an individual from my current location. After accepting Vince Williams offer to conduct my interview, he stated that he would send a vehicle to my location. I reiterated to him my location which was Mission Row and shortly afterwards an unidentified male driving a Patriot Stretch parked up on the right side of Mission Row. I did not know who this person was. I entered the Patriot Stretch and at that point he began driving off in the direction of Rockford City Hall. I remember asking him several questions, however i never received any concrete answers as the unidentified male driver of the Patriot Stretch only responded with something along the lines of “I don’t know anything, i am only the driver. You will have to talk to and or ask the individual conducting your interview at city hall”.

4. How Mr. Williams introduced himself when meeting in person at City Hall.
      I walked into city hall and was approached by Vince Williams. I introduced myself as Brian Stone and referred to him as Officer several times at which point he never corrected me by stating that he was not an officer. He never formally introduced himself by name or rank such as officer etc, only reiterating what was said during our previous phone call, which was that he was going to conduct my interview on behalf of the the Los Santos Police Department.

5. The stated purpose of the meeting at City Hall.
      To conduct my interview on behalf of the Los Santos Police Department.

6. What questions did Mr. Williams ask you in person?
      Taking into consideration how long it has been, i unfortunately do not remember the question(s) that Vince Williams asked me. I do remember that the questions he did ask me were quite unprofessional in the sense that they are not the type of questions one would normally expect during job interviews, not to mention that these questions had nothing to do with the Los Santos Police Department. After the first two or three questions i started getting skeptical on whether or not he was serious, stating several times to him if he was joking or around or being serious.

7. Did Mr. Williams make any statements which could have been construed of bribery?
      Not to my knowledge, no.
    Witness Affirmation
    • I, Brian Stone, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Brian Stone.
      Police Officer I
      Los Santos Police Department.

Date: 10/SEP/2023.
    Exhibit #8: CCTV Footage
    Exhibit #9: Signed Search Warrant

Re: Search Warrant - Vince Williams

• To:
      The Office of the Attorney General operating within the State of San Andreas and their respective investigative and tactical divisions;

You are hereby directed to conduct a search of Bank Logs within the Bank of San Andreas for the following designated records:
      • Telephone Company Phone Records for Vince Williams between 29/JUL/2023 and 31/JUL/2023
      [X] Any evidence of crimes in violation of the San Andreas Penal Law Article GM to SF included but not limited to:
      You are directed to execute this warrant between the hours of:
      • [ ] 06:00 - 21:00
      • [X] 08:00 - 22:00 (Hours of Operation for the San Andreas Phone Company)
      • [ ] Any time day or night.
      You are being directed to send a copy of this warrant to Vince Williams once executed, and return a copy with all property seized pursuant there to your respective department without unnecessary delay. The court requires a copy be submitted to the warrant application for internal archive.

This warrant is issued on 04/OCT/2023 and is effective for 7 days. Should an extension be required please submit a notice no less then 12 hours prior to this warrants closing.

Chief Justice
      (909) 257-9183 — [email protected]
    Exhibit #10: Search Warrant Results
    ((RP Proof))

Deputy Attorney General
    Last edited by Hope Kant on Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Hope Kant
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

Docket Notice

• Honorable Judge Daniels and pertaining parties,

Let this serve as a notice to show the Prosecution has completed their discovery and no longer needs the rest of the time allocated. We await any further instruction from the Judge.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
    Colt Daniels
    Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Counselors,

As the prosecution has indicated to the court, they no longer require the seven days as discovery has been submitted. I will now be allowing seven days for both parties to file any motions they might have unless both indicate they do not wish to file any in which case I will be moving to schedule trial.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
    Shaun Harper
    Judicial Branch
    ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

Docket Update

• Honorable Judge and pertaining parties,

This is to serve as a Notice of Recusal. As Chief Public Defender Shaun Harper, I will be stepping away from the case. To my understanding, Mr. Williams has hired a Private Attorney to represent him in this case. If anything else is needed, I will await further instruction from the Judge.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
      Director of Training & Hiring
    Lisa Winter
    Lead Paramedic

LSEMS Awards

Post by Lisa Winter »

Docket Update

• Honorable Judge and pertaining parties,

This is to serve as a Notice of Recusal. As Defense attorney Lisa Winter , I to will be stepping away from the case. To my understanding, Mr. Williams has hired a Private Attorney to represent him in this case. If anything else is needed, I will await further instruction from the Judge.

Respectfully,

Public Defense Attorney
    Cyrus Raven
    ECRP Forum Name: Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

#23-CM-0101, State of San Andreas v. Vince Williams

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 31st of October, 2023.

I, Cyrus Raven, an Attorney with Rockford Law, will be representing the Defendant, Vince Williams, in the underlying case.

Cyrus Raven
    Partner
    Rockford Law
    5356160 — [email protected]
    Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Re: #23-CM-101, State of San Andreas v. Vince Williams

Post by Cyrus Raven »

MOTION TO SUPPRESS

#23-CM-101

A Motion to Suppress was filed in the above case on the 2nd of November, 2023.

The Defendant, Vince Williams, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion to Suppress, and requests to following be suppressed from evidence;

• We request the highlighted sections in Exhibit #1 be suppressed due to lack of foundation, speculation and hearsay. These sections of the provided incident report are not direct accounts by the listed Officers under ''Officers Involved'' instead they are out-of-court statements being used to prove a matter of fact.

The incident report begins with speculation of alleged actions by the Defendant, of which no evidence has been provided in discovery besides the statement, thus attempting to use an out-of-court statement to prove the matter of fact asserted. The same trend continues throughout the entire Incident Report.

We request the highlighted sections in Exhibit #1 be suppressed due to lack of foundation and speculation. The witness statement provided within the Incident Report is an out-of-court statement lacking the witness affirmation and as such. Additionally, the highlighted sections of the witness statement are speculative in nature as the witness appeals to the state of mind of Brian Stone, knowledge which he does not have access to.

• Exhibit #1: LSPD Arrest Report for Incident on 30th of July

Los Santos Police Department

WARRANT REPORT
      "TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

• SUSPECT DETAILS
        • Full Name: Vince Williams
          Phone Number: 4299755
          Officers Involved:
          • Police Captain II Jessica Nash
          • Police Captain II Jaxon Nash
          Charges:
        INCIDENT NARRATIVE
        • Explain what happened, sufficient detail must be given to validate the justify the placed charges, videos could be provided.
          • On the 30th of July 2023, Vince Williams browsed the government website, navigating to LSPD employment and took the personal telephone number of hopeful Academy Student, Brian Stone. He ordered Charlie Mchoe to pick him up and waited at City Hall, overheard by Oliver Dutch (A sworn officer of the state), OJ Wood (A Government Official) and Judge Winejudge (A Judge), introducing himself as an officer of the LSPD to conduct an interview for a position within the department. When confronted by OJ, he ushered Brian Stone to the Vending Machine near the Lift (And a very good CCTV camera, luck would have it) to conduct the "Interview" reiterating that he was acting on behalf of the LSPD.

Statements from all 3;

INCLUDED IN EXHIBIT #4 - OJ Wood statement
            INCLUDED IN EXHIBIT #5 - Oliver Dutch Statement
            Robert Winejudge Statement
            ''I was at the front desk talking to Director OJ Wood and Haylee Star, when 6 Men entered city hall, among them was a person in a red devil mask (later he took his mask off and I recognised him as Vince Williams), Rocky Bologna, Charlie McHoe, and some individuals I had not known at the time.

I, at first, thought this was all a prank on us, since Vince's shenanigans at city hall happen frequently, when I found out this was completely serious, and that he was indeed identifying himself as a member of the LSPD,I phoned an SD Investigator since PD was not responding on the Department Radio.

The rest of the day is foggy in my mind since I had about 6 meetings during the course of the day, so I don't remember anything I can say with full confidence, besides what has already been written down. ''
          Method of Identification
          • No Mask, Identified by OJ Woods, Judge Winejudge and the CCTV footage.
        EVIDENCE DETAILS
        • Document the possessions confiscated from the arrested suspect.
          Illegal evidence must be documented individually, examples of documented illegal evidence are "Pistol .50" or "12 grams of Cocaine". Body camera footage/pictures may be attached as an evidence exhibit.

Where possible the serial number of each firearm seized as evidence should be noted.
          • Illegal Evidence:
            Exhibit A: CCTV Footage: https://imgur.com/y7w8N7F.png
            Exhibit B: Photograph of the location of the conversation and CCTV Camera (A, Camera - B, Location of Vince williams and co): https://imgur.com/6yPA9u5

Photograph of possessions in evidence locker (if applicable)

We request the highlighted sections in Exhibit #2 be suppressed due to hearsay and relevance The statement by the witness is hearsay as it goes on to quote and paraphrase several other individuals regarding what was told to them. This witness statement is not material to this case. The witness in question has no direct first hand knowledge of the events that allegedly unfolded and better evidence already exists, mainly the CCTV footage and the statements from Mr. Stone.
      Exhibit #2: Police Captain II Jessica Nash Witness Statement

Case Information
      Witness Information
      • Name: [Jessica Nash]
        Date of Birth: [REDACTED]
        Phone Number: [REDACTED]
        Occupation: [Police Captain II, with the Los Santos Police Department]
      Witness Statement
      • I was approached by a government official around the 30th of June, in the early hours, and advised that Vince Williams was caught impersonating a member of the Los Santos Police Department, whilst inside city hall, without a mask on. In front of 3 government official no less, and underneath a CCTV camera.

I awaited statements from these individuals, and then set about contacting the cadet who had been "Fooled" into coming to city hall for an "Interview" to join the "LSPD" - Once i finally made contact with this Cadet (Brian Stone), I asked him what had occurred to which he advised that he received a call from someone (A blocked number) advising him they were with the LSPD and to come to mission row for an interview. Witnesses state Charlie Mchoe arrived at Mission row to collect Brian Stone, and Mr Stone agreed he was collected and taken to mission row. Where Vince Williams introduced himself as the "Individual with the LSPD responsible for interviewing potential cadets".

I confirmed this with the CCTV footage from city hall, located exactly where Vince had held the "Interview" with Brian Stone.

The rest can be found in my warrant report
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, [Jessica Nash], affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Captain II Jessica Nash,
        Date: [25/AUG/2023]
      We request the highlighted sections in Exhibit #3 be suppressed due to hearsay and relevance The statement by the witness is hearsay as it goes on to quote and paraphrase what was allegedly told to them. The witness in question has no direct first hand knowledge of the highlighted events that allegedly unfolded.

We request the highlighted sections in Exhibit #3 be suppressed due to facts not in evidence. The highlighted section, given under oath, is not corroborated by the CCTV footage provided to this court. At no point does the CCTV footage show the Defendant identifying himself as a member of the LSPD recruitment team.
      Exhibit #3: Police Captain II Jaxon Nash Witness Statement

Case Information
      Witness Information
      • Name: Jaxon Nash
        Date of Birth: 31/AUG/1991
        Phone Number: Redacted
        Occupation: Police Captain II at the Los Santos Police Department
      Witness Statement
      • Captain Jessica Nash and myself received word from an employee within the Government that Mr. Williams called up a cadet with the name Stone to city hall to conduct his interview. Once collecting this statement we found Cadet Stone, who had just completed the academy and spoke with him at Mission Row asking if someone had called him prior to getting his interview. He mentioned that a man called and said he was apart of the LSPD recruitment team and would conduct his interview and that he needed to come to City hall to do so. This is where Mr. Williams was awaiting.

Captain Jessica Nash was shown where the "interview" took place and right was a 360 degree camera, Captain Jessica Nash was able to get the footage from said camera onto a USB stick. She showed me this footage and it clearly showed Mr. Williams identifying himself as a member of the LSPD recruitment team to Mr. Stone.

A warrant report was filled out as Mr. Williams was not around at the time to charge specifically. He was arrested a few days later by the Sheriffs Department.
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, [Jaxon Nash], affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Police Captain II Jaxon Nash
        Date: 25/AUG/2023
      We request the highlighted sections in Exhibit #4 be suppressed due to hearsay and speculation. The witness in question is referencing statements made out-of-court and for which no evidence has been supplied, specifically the assertion that the Defendant requested an MDC search of Mr. Stone, the assertion that the Defendant called Mr. Stone with the goal to ''set up an interview'' and the assertion that a car was sent to Mission Row to collect Mr. Stone.

We request the highlighted sections in Exhibit #4 be suppressed due to speculation and facts not in evidence. The witness in question speaks to events not within his realm of knowledge and for which no supplemental evidence has been provided. Additionally, the witness speaks to the state of mind of the Defendant. Human beings currently do not possess a sixth sense of mind reading.

We request the highlighted sections in Exhibit #4 be suppressed due to relevance and assumes facts not in evidence.

Exhibit #4: OJ Wood Witness Statement

Case Information
      Witness Information
      • Name: [OJ WOOD]
        Date of Birth: [07/JUL/1990]
        Phone Number: [4523997]
        Occupation: [Previous Government Director of Public Relations and current Public Relations Strategist for the LSSD]
      Witness Statement
      • Myself, Judge Winejudge, and Haylee Star were present behind the counter at city hall when four individuals entered the premises. Among them was Vince Williams, wearing a Devil mask, whom I immediately recognized. He was accompanied by Rocky, donning his usual leather jacket. Two other masked individuals were with them. Vince asked me to page Jason Castillo, but I refused and he began flirting with a female member of JB.

I informed Vince that he didn't have a pager, so he requested me to search for someone named Brian Stone on MDC. I declined unless Brian Stone provided proper identification and a valid reason. A person in a mask claimed to be Brian Stone but didn't show any valid ID. Vince then decided to call Brian and set up an interview at city hall, sending a car to Mission Row to fetch him.

Vince instructed a masked individual named Charlie to pick up Brian Stone in a limo from city hall. Charlie seemed hesitant, fearing potential arrest. He left city hall in a hurry. I tried to contact PD but received no response. When I returned to the front desk, Charlie had already brought Brian Stone back. Oliver Dutch joined the scene and stood behind the desk.

Brian Stone asked if Vince was the officer conducting his interview. I corrected him, clarifying that Vince wasn't a cop and not to address him as such. Vince and Brian moved towards a vending machine for the interview. I couldn't get in touch with SD and PD despite multiple attempts.

I later discovered that Brian Stones's number was on the PD application he submitted on July 27, 2023. After the department call, Vince returned and denied being the person here for an interview, as if someone had tipped him off about my call. This raised suspicion, so I asked Judge Winejudge if he could contact someone trustworthy to retrieve CCTV footage. Steven Lee arrived at city hall and reviewed the footage.
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, OJ Wood, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

OJ Wood
        San Andreas State Government
        Director of the Public Relations Bureau
        Rockford Hills City Hall
        Carcer Way, Los Santos.

Date: [30/JUL/2023]

We request the highlighted sections in Exhibit #5 be suppressed due to hearsay. The witness in question is referencing statements made out-of-court and for which no evidence has been supplied.

Exhibit #5: Oliver Dutch Witness Statement

Case Information
      Witness Information
      • Name: Oliver Dutch
        Date of Birth: 07/11/1997
        Phone Number: 398-5868
        Occupation: Sergeant - Head of Public Relations at the San Andreas Department of Corrections (present, and at time of the incident). Lead Government Official at the San Andreas State Government (former, and at time of the incident).
      Witness Statement
      • I clocked on duty and went out to the main lobby of city hall and several people are there. I witness a man with gray hair, gray sunglasses, and dark gray/black suit jacket and grey shirt (Vince Williams), ask a man in grey suit with white sneakers (Brian Stone), “Are you here for your PD interview?” At this time OJ Wood is telling the Stone that Williams is not a cop and not to call him officer, however Stone then asks Williams if he called him here to conduct and interview. Williams then says that they need to step to his vending machine to go do the interview. At this time they go over to a vending machine, and I never see them again.
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, Oliver Dutch, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Oliver Dutch
        Sergeant - Head of Public Relations
        San Andreas Department of Corrections

Date: 06/OCT/2023

We request the highlighted sections in Exhibit #6 be suppressed due to speculation and lack of foundation. The highlighted sections of the witness statement are speculative in nature as the witness appeals to the state of mind of Brian Stone, knowledge which he does not have access to.

Exhibit #6: Superior Court Justice Winejudge Witness Statement

Case Information
        Incident Date: 13/08/2023
      Witness Information
      • Name: Robert Winejudge
        Date of Birth: 30/JUN/1996
        Phone Number: 372-4223
      Witness Statement
      • I was at the front desk talking to Director OJ Wood and Haylee Star, when 6 Men entered city hall, among them was a person in a red devil mask (later he took his mask off and I recognised him as Vince Williams), Rocky Bologna, Charlie McHoe, and some individuals I had not known at the time.

At first, I thought this was all a prank on us, since Vince's shenanigans at city hall happen frequently, when I found out this was completely serious, and that he was indeed identifying himself as a member of the LSPD, I phoned an SD Investigator since PD was not responding on the Department Radio.

The rest of the day is foggy in my mind since I had about 6 meetings during the course of the day, so I don't remember anything I can say with full confidence, besides what has already been written down.
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, Robert Winejudge, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Robert Winejudge
        Superior Court Judge

Date: [30/OCT/2023]

We request the entirety of Exhibit #7 be suppressed. The provided exhibit is not a witness statement but a deposition where the prosecution has asked questions of the witness, depriving the Defense from their right to cross-examine a witness. Allowing this exhibit would set a precedent that either party in a criminal case can provide ''witness statements'' where prepared questions have been supplied to the witness beforehand, circumventing the goal of a witness statement. If the prosecution wants to depose or specifically question Mr. Stone they can do so at trial by calling him to the stand or by setting up a deposition on the docket or directly with the Defense.

Exhibit #7: Police Officer I Stone Witness Statement

Case Information
      Witness Information
      • Name: Brian Stone.
        Date of Birth: 16/AUG/1997.
        Phone Number: 219-2123.
        Occupation: I currently work as a Police Officer I at the Los Santos Police Department.
      Witness Statement
      • Below is my statement.

I would like to preface the questions to the answers with the narrative leading up to this situation.

I was on my second or third day of waiting for an interviewer to reach out to me in regards to my pending Los Santos Police Department application. At this point i had been waiting at Mission Row for roughly 7 or 8 hours, hoping to either catch an interviewer or at the very least be the first one in line at mission row to conduct their interview if an interviewer announces themselves as available.

During the couple of hours that i spent at Mission Row waiting, i had been conversating with another individual who also had a pending application at the Los Santos Police Department, however he was not pending interview like myself. This individual was named Ramon Cerbach and we grew to be pretty close friends as, like myself, he would wait in the lobby of the Los Santos Police Department waiting for an answer on his application. Ramon Cerbach was present, sitting next to me, when i received the phone call from Vince Williams.

I want to make it known, prior to submitting this, that specific details of this situation has somewhat faded over time considering how long ago this happened. I will however try my best to provide factually correct statements on this matter, to the best of my ability. That being said, let me answer the question(s).

1. How Mr. Williams addressed himself when contacting you via telephone.
        He prefaced the phone call by asking if my name was Brian Stone. After i confirmed, he proceeded to tell me that he is contacting me on behalf of the Los Santos Police Department in regards to my pending application and interview. He never explicitly referred himself as “Officer Vince Williams”, “Officer Williams” “Officer Vince” or any variation of such, in fact he never properly introduced himself by name during the phone call which is why i was not aware of his identity until Police Captain II Jessica Nash questioned me about this some time after this incident took place. Simply put, he stated that he was contacting me on behalf of the Los Santos Police Department in regards to my pending application and interview.

2. The stated purpose of the call when Mr. Williams contacted you via telephone.
        After stating that he was contacting me on behalf of the Los Santos Police Department in regards to my pending application and interview, he asked if i was available to conduct my interview at Rockford Hills City Hall. I was under the impression that interviews took place at Mission Row, and when i questioned Vince Williams about this during the phone call he gave some excuse that i vaguely remember - something along the lines of them relocating for the time being. I accepted the interview offer at which point Vince Williams stated that he would send a vehicle to Mission Row that would pick me up and transport me to city hall.

3. Were you picked up by an individual from your current location, if so, do you know who they were and did they say anything to you?
        I was indeed picked up by an individual from my current location. After accepting Vince Williams offer to conduct my interview, he stated that he would send a vehicle to my location. I reiterated to him my location which was Mission Row and shortly afterwards an unidentified male driving a Patriot Stretch parked up on the right side of Mission Row. I did not know who this person was. I entered the Patriot Stretch and at that point he began driving off in the direction of Rockford City Hall. I remember asking him several questions, however i never received any concrete answers as the unidentified male driver of the Patriot Stretch only responded with something along the lines of “I don’t know anything, i am only the driver. You will have to talk to and or ask the individual conducting your interview at city hall”.

4. How Mr. Williams introduced himself when meeting in person at City Hall.
        I walked into city hall and was approached by Vince Williams. I introduced myself as Brian Stone and referred to him as Officer several times at which point he never corrected me by stating that he was not an officer. He never formally introduced himself by name or rank such as officer etc, only reiterating what was said during our previous phone call, which was that he was going to conduct my interview on behalf of the the Los Santos Police Department.

5. The stated purpose of the meeting at City Hall.
        To conduct my interview on behalf of the Los Santos Police Department.

6. What questions did Mr. Williams ask you in person?
        Taking into consideration how long it has been, i unfortunately do not remember the question(s) that Vince Williams asked me. I do remember that the questions he did ask me were quite unprofessional in the sense that they are not the type of questions one would normally expect during job interviews, not to mention that these questions had nothing to do with the Los Santos Police Department. After the first two or three questions i started getting skeptical on whether or not he was serious, stating several times to him if he was joking or around or being serious.

7. Did Mr. Williams make any statements which could have been construed of bribery?
        Not to my knowledge, no.
      Witness Affirmation
      • I, Brian Stone, affirm that the above statement is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I affirm that this statement has been made voluntarily, made without promise of reward, and made not under threat, force, or coercion. ((I affirm that all information submitted has been obtained via In-Character means.))

Signed,

Brian Stone.
        Police Officer I
        Los Santos Police Department.

Date: 10/SEP/2023.
      We request the entirety of Exhibit #10 be suppressed due to a breach of the Defendant's 4th Amendment Rights under the Constitution of San Andreas. The signed search warrant under Exhibit #9 directed the Office of the Attorney General to ''conduct a search of Bank Logs within the Bank of San Andreas''.

The Defendant's phone logs have been illegally seized from the Los Santos Phone company, which was not the place specified under the supplied warrant and as such should be inadmissible in court and considered fruits of the poisonous tree. (See: #23-CM-0036, State of San Andreas v. Frank Haswell; #23-AP-0008, State of San Andreas v. Frank Haswell and #22-CM-0048, State of San Andreas v. Nanna Bohanna, which affirm that items taken based on an a search or seizure lacking probable cause are inadmissible in court.)

Similarly, a Search Warrant is a specific court order which clearly outlines the time of the search, place to be searched and what to search for. In this instance, the Prosecution violated my clients constitutional rights by not executing the warrant in the listed place ''Bank of San Andreas'' for the appropriate items ''Bank Logs''.
      Exhibit #10: Search Warrant Results
      ((RP Proof))

Cyrus Raven
    Partner
    Rockford Law
    (909) 535-6160 — [email protected]
      Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

MOTION FOR DISCOVERY

#23-CM-0101

A Motion for Discovery was filed in the above case on the 2nd of November, 2023.

The Defendant, Vince Williams, by and through the undersigned attorney, filed this Motion for Discovery, and presents the following as evidence;

Cyrus Raven
      Partner
      Rockford Law
      (909) 535-6160 — [email protected]
      Colt Daniels
      Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Counselors,

Let it be known I am currently staying this case as the Bar Ethics Review Board is reviewing matters involving it. Until further notice I am ordering that no further motions or correspondence be made in relation to this case. Once the investigation is complete we will resume under the direction of the presiding judge.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
      Hope Kant
      Judicial Branch
      ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

Docket Notice

The Prosecution will await notice as for how to proceed and whether or not to recognize the previous motion from the Attorney Raven. As he is now suspended, we await the defendant obtaining council and any Judge direction. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
      Colt Daniels
      Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

Re: #23-CM-0101, State of San Andreas v. Vince Williamsl

• Mr. Williams,

Unfortunately your current representation will no longer be able to represent you in this case. I will allow you seven days to find new counsel or to once again have Chief Harper take on the case as originally requested in the court filing.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
      Vince Williams
      ECRP Forum Name: Bakmeel

Post by Vince Williams »

Your Honor,

I respectfully submit this petition seeking an extension of the seven-day timeframe previously allotted for securing new legal representation. The basis for this request lies in the absence of a response from Chief Harper regarding his availability to resume representation on my behalf, whom I contacted on the fourteenth of November. Presently, I am abroad and consequently unable to actively pursue alternative counsel, excluding Chief Harper. I anticipate my return within one to two weeks.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Vince Williams
      Colt Daniels
      Judicial Branch

SAJB Awards

LSSD Awards

Post by Colt Daniels »

• Mr. Williams,

I will grant you an extension of up to 14 days from today. I expect a response on the docket from your choice of representation in the form of a Notification of Counsel no later than the end of day December 9th, 2023 so we can continue this case and conclude it in a timely manner.

Respectfully,

Associate Justice
      Shaun Harper
      Judicial Branch
      ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 25TH of November, 2023.

I, Shaun Harper, Chief Public Defender with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, Vince Williams in the underlying case.

Chief Public Defender
      Lisa Winter
      Lead Paramedic

LSEMS Awards

Post by Lisa Winter »

NOTIFICATION OF COUNSEL

A Notification of Counsel was filed in the above case on the 25th of November 2023

I, Lisa Winter, a Public Defense Attorney with the San Andreas Judicial Branch, will be representing the Defendant, Vince Williams in the underlying case.

I will be taking the responsibility of Co-Counsel and will await further instruction from the Presiding Judge.

Public Defense Attorney
      Hope Kant
      Judicial Branch
      ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Hope Kant »

Docket Notice

This is to serve as a formal notice for request. We await the Defenses position on the previous motions submitted. Once the Defense rules on whether or not the motion is to be considered, the Prosecution can move forward. We await your response.

Respectfully,

Attorney General
      Shaun Harper
      Judicial Branch
      ECRP Forum Name:

SAJB Awards

Post by Shaun Harper »

Docket Update

• Honorable judge Colt Daniels,

We the defense agree that the previous motions should be considerd for this case and would like to get a ruling on them.

Respectfully,

Chief Public Defender
        Director of Training & Hiring
        Notary Clerk
      Cyrus Raven

LSPD Awards for Service

SAJB Awards

Post by Cyrus Raven »

• Honorable Colt Daniels,

As prior counsel for the Defendant on this case I await confirmation of authorization to transfer all prior work product in relation to this case to the Defendant's current legal team as per the Code of Ethics Section VIII - Relationship Among Attorneys, Subsection ''i''.

Respectfully,

Return to “SAJB - Archived Criminal Cases”