Post by Andy Tyrie »

1. CONTACT INFORMATION
  • Full Name: Andy Tyrie
    Phone Number: #394-5986
    E-Mail Address: [email protected]
    Position in Institution (If Applicable): N/A
2. REQUEST INFORMATION
  • Detailed information of your request:
    • This request is two-fold. One is, would it be possible to get a copy of the old firearms license application like the one I signed all that time ago?

And secondly, it is to request any information you might have on a situation that happened down at Grove Street. Long story short, there was some sort of gathering at which someone got their license revoked as other people had alcohol around him. Despite the man offering to do a breathalyzer to ensure he WAS NOT under the influence, they wouldn't do one and revoked his license off the back of that. I have a question regarding On Duty Law Enforcement and whether or not they are held to the same regulations. This isn't meant to be an attack on PD, SD, DOC, or GSB. However, during my time in PD, I took painkillers while on duty, and if I remember correctly, this is against the regulations. Just wondering if the rules are different when on duty. I believe if I can remember properly that On Duty Law Enforcment and Government workers can be in a place where alcohol is served but if this could please be clarified.
Dezzy Bala
Deputy Chief
ECRP Forum Name: Bala

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Awards for Bravery

Re: Public Inquiry [Citizen]

Post by Dezzy Bala »

lspdlogo

Los Santos Police Department
FIREARMS LICENSING DIVISION
"TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE"

• Mr. Tyrie,

First of all, regarding your request for a copy of the old firearm license application. Unfortunately, we will not be complying with the request and the reasoning is that I do not wish to invite any unnecessary comparison between the previous system and the current one, as it is the desire for both the Firearms Licensing Division and the San Andreas State Government to move forward with rolling out the new system, which is currently pending some finalisation from the Governor's Office.

Regarding the alleged incident down at Grove Street, I don't think it's appropriate to speak to this to a third party in a public forum. If the alleged individual has an issue with any action taking by a Los Santos Police Department employee, they are welcome and encouraged to file a complaint on the matter, up to a week after the incident has occurred.

Regarding your query about painkillers, the use of them does not contravene any current firearm license regulations, primarily as the correct use of painkillers (( As in, not overdosing by the script definition. )) would not impair a person's ability to drive, to use a firearm or in our case, conduct their duties safely as a Police Officer.

• Sincerely,
    Deputy Chief Dezzy Bala
    Bureau Commanding Officer, Administrative Services Bureau
    Los Santos Police Department

Image DEPUTY CHIEF Dezzy Bala
Director, Office of Support Services
Los Santos Police Department — "To Protect and to Serve"
Rija Luigi
Civilian Employee
ECRP Forum Name: ShegoFrey

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Awards for Bravery