Announcing a New Assistant Chief of the LSPD (NR034-23eb)

The Newsroom contains all press releases of the Los Santos Police Department.
LSPD Media Relations
ECRP Forum Name:

Announcing a New Assistant Chief of the LSPD (NR034-23eb)

Post by LSPD Media Relations »

-
mrdstamp
Los Santos Police Department
Los Santos, San Andreas

News Release

NR034-23eb
July 28, 2023
Announcing a New Assistant Chief of the LSPD

Los Santos: Chief of Police Elena Blake is pleased and proud to announce the promotion of Deputy Chief Phillipe Sanchez and his appointment as the new Assistant Chief for the Los Santos Police Department. With a proven track record of exemplary dedication, consistency, and leadership, Assistant Chief Sanchez will assist Chief of Police Blake with the management and operations of the Los Santos Police Department.

Assistant Chief Sanchez, having previously served as the Commanding Officer of the Police Training Bureau and the Operations Bureau, is a veteran of the Los Santos Police Department with a wealth of experience in police training, patrol operations, and the enforcement of professional standards through his dedication as the Commanding Officer, Internal Affairs Division. It is the belief of Chief Blake that the accumulated experience of Assistant Chief Sanchez will greatly benefit the Department as he assumes his new position with a broadened scope.

-

Assistant Chief Phillipe Sanchez wrote:It is an honor and privilege to be chosen to move forward with my career and further my passion for Law Enforcement. Although Commissioner Alex Donnelly left some big boots to fill, I could think of no one better suited to fill them than Chief Elena Blake and I look forward to working alongside her to continue their vision of the department which has seen much growth and development over the years.

Chief of Police Elena Blake wrote:Today, I am pleased to announce a significant development within the ranks of the Los Santos Police Department that will undoubtedly contribute to further advancing the mission and goals of our Department.

After the extensive and careful consideration that has taken place long before my inauguration as Chief of Police, I am honored to appoint Assistant Chief Phillipe Sanchez as the new Assistant Chief for the Los Santos Police Department. Assistant Chief Sanchez has been integral and played a vital role in the Los Santos Police Department over the last years.

While in office, I strive to make way and provide opportunities to those deserving of recognition and advancement, to those who may have previously been or have felt overlooked, or to those who bring new talent and perspectives to the table. It is my belief that the experience, expertise, and vision of Assistant Chief Sanchez will without a doubt complement my vision and contribute to elevating our Department, its personnel, and its capabilities even further.

I urge you all to extend a warm welcome to Assistant Chief Sanchez in his new role. Together, we will strive to continue upholding the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, and dedication to duty that define the Los Santos Police Department as it is known today.

With the utmost respect and gratitude,

Chief of Police Elena Blake

Assistant Chief Sanchez will remain responsible for overseeing the Operations Bureau while the Department goes through a transitional and review period and Assistant Chief Sanchez adjusts to his new position over the coming weeks.

Please join Chief Blake and the Department in extending a warm welcome to Assistant Chief Sanchez in his new position. Together, they are embarking on a new chapter in the history of the Los Santos Police Department, continuously dedicated to upholding the highest standards of law enforcement and serving the diverse communities of the City of Los Santos.

-
###

69 Sinner Street • Los Santos • San Andreas • 90013
Emergency Hotline: 911 • Public Inquiries • Email: [email protected]
"to protect and to serve"

-

Return to “Newsroom”