Formal Apology to the Department of Corrections (NR033-23db)

The Newsroom contains all press releases of the Los Santos Police Department.
Dezzy Bala
Deputy Chief
ECRP Forum Name: Bala

LSPD Awards for Service

LSPD Awards for Bravery

Formal Apology to the Department of Corrections (NR033-23db)

Post by Dezzy Bala »

-
mrdstamp
Los Santos Police Department
Los Santos, San Andreas

News Release

NR032-23db
July 27, 2023
Formal Apology to the Department of Corrections

Los Santos: I would like to take this opportunity, on my own personal behalf and as a representative of the Los Santos Police Department, to issue a formal apology to the San Andreas Department of Corrections and to Assistant Warden Issei Schneider.

During a heated exchange in a Public Inquiry from Department of Corrections employee, I made an inappropriate remark and reference to a prior incident that we have covered previously and moved on from. Having had a private discussion with the Department of Corrections, we have come to the joint conclusion that the individual was not representing the opinion and position of the San Andreas Department of Corrections in his inquiry, despite several indicators appearing otherwise.

While the comments I made in that inquiry may have been based in fact and in defence of allegations of corruption, levelled against the Los Santos Police Department, the consequence of those was damage to the relationship between the San Andreas Department of Corrections and the Los Santos Police Department.

I'd like to state without equivocation, that both personally and professionally, I consider the San Andreas Department of Corrections to be an ally of the Los Santos Police Department and only wish for the relationship between our two departments to improve and to grow. So, it is for that reason, I issue this public apology today and I look forward to continuing to work well with our sister department in the weeks and months to come to protect and serve.

Sincerely,
Deputy Chief Dezzy Bala
Commanding Officer, Administrative Services Bureau
Los Santos Police Department

-
###

69 Sinner Street • Los Santos • San Andreas • 90013
Emergency Hotline: 911 • Public Inquiries • Email: [email protected]
"to protect and to serve"

-

Image DEPUTY CHIEF Dezzy Bala
Director, Office of Support Services